It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GOP chaos continues

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Nucleardoom

NAFTA and the TTP are two totally different things. I would think that someone interested that much in politics would know that. Believe me. Canada would LOVE out of NAFTA. Tired of being screwed by the South. Can't speak for Mexico though. In case you don't know.... NAFTA.... North American Free Trade Agreement. Guess who always holds the BIG cards.

I think it's TPP, but since you know so much about it you already knew that right?
I also never mentioned TPP since I was talking about the damage that's already been done by these two and not what's to surely come with a Hillary presidency. Bottom line is no one care's about who's holding cards they care about whether they have, or can get, a job.

And you think trade wars are getting you jobs? Did you know the economists that were polled on who would do the best job for the economy 55% chose Clinton, 15% chose Johnson, 15% did not know and 14% chose Trump. You want to see some damage done to the economy get good old ad some tariffs Trump it. 2009 will look like a good year next to that. Of course one would hope that if he gets in office somebody will explain how the economy works to him. That and many other things he seems clueless about.

Economists. What do they actually do for work?

They create any jobs? Do they break a sweat? Has anyone of them helped the USA in anyway?

"hey, I just wrote a paper on the economy, it sucks"

"yeah, but what about the economy?"

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: MrSpad

I know right? Will someone please tell the clueless BILLIONAIRE how the economy works.

Yes he is a clueless billionaire. Being an east coast real estate hack who inherited start in life does not mean he understands the larger principles of economics. He's good at self promotion and real estate. Which compromises about 2% of the whole economic picture. His understanding beyond that is less than most kindergartners.

Post a pic of your 747.

Oh yeah, you didn't have a $1 mil loan to turn into billions.

lol, hillary is the kiddygardener, "you give me that and I give you this!" "see? we share!" "don't tell anyone"

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Oh, please, you can do better than that.

www.independent.co.uk... lican-officials-a7179436.html

time.com...

The fact many Republicans and conservatives are actually talking about voting for Clinton says a lot.

As to your last question, don't go there. Instead, why don't you ask your 4 time draft dodging pal Chump what HE did for war, since you want to make him commander in chief? Oh, yeah, that's right. He was driving around Manhattan in his daddy's limo waging a war on syphilis in his own "personal Vietnam".

What did I do for war? A lot more than Donald J Trump did. I put the uniform on. He ran from it.

Who cares what Hillary did? I'm not voting for her. But the fact that a lot of people who hate her, even worked against her in the past, are going to vote for her because they see Trump as a bigger threat to national security tells me plenty.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Can you give some examples on how is sabotaging his campaign ? actual examples - not BS mainstream media quotes.

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Can I? Of course. Will I? Nope!

exactly the kind of response that has turned discussing this election into a farce.

people dont even know why they say the things they do, yet they still think they are right.

Trump is NOT sabotaging his own campaign. That is the lowest form of intellect of the DNC drum beat. I really feel pretty dissapointed that people on ATS are regurgitating that rubbish - then cant even have the decency to back it up

Yep. You got me bro. You're completely right & I'm completely wrong. Since you won, please ignore everything I hinted at. Hopefully, Trump & his supporters won't change a thing with the way they/you present themselves or their policy positions from now on. Please continue to think this way & to ignore the warnings from every side.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

It sure does they are funning from the Tea Party and Donald appears to be embracing it.
I don't give a crap how YOU define"Tea Party" THE CELL PHONE already LIED to to you and YOUR ass BUYS it all up
If YOU think you have a pulse on America,come Nov 8 I will show as the one who knew more.
WHAT were you another POGUE?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

If YOU think you have a pulse on America,come Nov 8 I will show as the one who knew more.

Have you put your money in the paypal pool. Money talks and BS walks.....

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm sorry I missed the reference.
A clarification perhaps or we can move on .

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

It sure does they are funning from the Tea Party and Donald appears to be embracing it.
I don't give a crap how YOU define"Tea Party" THE CELL PHONE already LIED to to you and YOUR ass BUYS it all up
WHAT were you another POGUE?

Ehhh, what in the hell are you rambling on about? What do cell phones and the Tea Party have to do with any of this crap? Don't know what you're smoking, buddy.

They are running from the Tea Party because the Tea Party is destroying their party and their voter base. probably because unlike Trump and his supporters, THEY actually have a pulse on America, and realize unless they want to fade into irrelevance, they better ditch the nuts.

Come November 8th, the Tea Party morons and the Trump chumps of this country are going to hand the country over to a sociopathic lawyer and criminal because the best candidate they could produce to go up against an already hated incumbent is a Narcissistic Con-Man with clown hair who takes hypocrisy to new levels, and alienates over two thirds of the country he wants to run.

I'm not even going to dignify the rest of your nonsense with a response. Personal attacks and digs are the last ditch strawmen of a losing argument. Trump is the issue here.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

POGUE is a term in the army... YOU said YOU wore a uniform. I called you a REMF, if THAT insults YOU then I guess I nailed it. It GOES FAR to elaborate HOW any military personnel could POSSIBLY allow this garbage in our country and be cool with it.
I guess you CAN'T refute with crap BUT with ONLY YOUR opinion since the house of cards is crashing down.
I regularly post links when I don't answer idiots who don't comprehend what I write,as a matter of FACT IT IS ONLY those on the extreme left who commented on the issue so far,I HAVE received compliments from the admin for my words ..Either way the TEA PARTY "morons" ...who aren't what the Progs like you think or GOP who ran OFF to you, say we are. WE CELEBRATE their departure as it helps us with a few pesky targeting issues about WHO'S lying for WHOM...though both are on the edge of desperation this election as a result.

edit on 28-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

POGUE is a term in the army... YOU said YOU wore a uniform. I called you a REMF, if THAT insults YOU then I guess I nailed it. It GOES FAR to elaborate HOW any military personnel could POSSIBLY allow this garbage in our country and be cool with it.
I guess you CAN'T refute with crap BUT with ONLY YOUR opinion since the house of cards is crashing down.
I regularly post links when I don't answer idiots who don't comprehend what I write,as a matter of FACT IT IS ONLY those on the extreme left who commented on the issue so far,I HAVE received compliments from the admin for my words ..Either way the TEA PARTY "morons" ...who aren't what the Progs like you think or GOP who ran OFF to you, say we are. WE CELEBRATE their departure as it helps us with a few pesky targeting issues about WHO'S lying for WHOM...though both are on the edge of desperation this election as a result.

I'm aware of what the term means, and the spelling is actually POG. And yes. I was a mechanic. Probably because females at the time were still forbidden from combat MOS jobs. But regardless, changing filters and flushing the systems of 15kw generators on missile launchers in the 120 degree Saudi desert after a sandstorm while spitting the grit from my nose and teeth was still far more than draft dodging Chump ever did. No, I didn't kick down doors in Iraq. We hadn't quite gotten around to destabilizing the entire Middle East Just yet. We had other # on the burner at the time. Regardless, explaining anything more to some ranting random loon on the net is not on my to do list today.

Anyway, your childish personal attacks and tantrums are what I've come to expect of Trump and his cultists. Because neither you nor your fuehrer can really provide any substantial reason to ride your crazy train of paranoia and ignorance, so those who refuse to you attack with hysterical rants. In the mind of a Trump supporter, anyone who doesn't drink their kool-aid must be a far leftist or a terrorist. And all this time you're still believing your Koch brothers funded "Tea Party" is a genuine organic grass roots movement.

Congrats. You embody the very topic this thread was created for: why the GOP is in revolt. You even saved me the trouble of dredging up another link.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Always notice how the "educated" millennials have the problem with Trump?

They should have a problem with the college liberal brainwashing brought on by these ultra liberal professors.

I'd rather hire self educated driven people with work experience.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

They should have a problem with the college liberal brainwashing brought on by these ultra liberal professors.

Did you just claim that Trump supporters are uneducated? That's a helluvan admission.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
As if the GOP didn't have enough trouble, it looks like Trump isn't getting the big donations that the republicans count on.

www.rawstory.com...

In a close race, Trump might be able to raise the dollars needed to pull closer or ahead, but as he falls farther behind, with Nate Silver’s 538 giving him less than a 20 percent chance of winning, contributions may well dry up for the RNC as money gets diverted to local candidates and not the general RNC account.

Apparently the big usual money bags corporations don't trust Trump. Trump might be forced to use some of his liquid assets; if he has any.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

GOOD I wanted the s##t heads OUT!
NO loss.
I know what mechanics do toots, I worked with them ALL the time. Cav sqdns NEVER had enough so we had to.
One ran off with the wife during Desert Storm.
AND in the 80s it was POGUE child....
TEA part was created by a grass roots effort and the political parties attacked to FIGHT who would define it ,WE have maintained a position of centrism,you're a progressive, YOU deluded CELLPHONE Epsilon why don't you catch POKEMON.
THANK you , I endeavor to DESTROY PC efforts where ever their bulls#it pops up.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: xstealth

Did you just claim that Trump supporters are uneducated? That's a helluvan admission.

It's no surprise the majority of college educated millennials are liberal.

Are you implying people without a college education are stupid?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Pokemon on my cellphone? How cute. That's the best you could come up with? No wonder Trump is failing.

The fact that you believe the Tea Party is centrist just pretty much shuts the case on how clueless you are about politics and the pulse of America. But once again, this is typical of the Trump delusion. The fact that you can't even debate, but instead sling insults like a toddler slinging sand, is also typical of your candidate and his minions. Because beyond that, you have no clue, nor coherent or realistic plan, on how to "Make America Great" beyond shiny rallies designed to dazzle the easily impressed.

Progressive? Leftist? Because I totally don't care about calling people out on their BS, especially when they want to run my country (into the ground, more than likely)? Whatever floats your boat, kid. However, despite your supposed loathing of the Clintons, Trump actually has a pretty tight history with them.

Budz
Still Close Buz
Golfin Budz!
He even invited them to his wedding

No wonder even mainstream conservatives and others are wondering if he's a Democrat plant set to destroy the Republican party and hand the election to Clinton.

LOL

There one theory that isn't looking so crazy after all.

You endeavor to destroy PC BS. A golf clap for you, junior. I endeavor to deny ignorance and point out BS when I see it. Like an adult.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

BACK to the thread MECHNECK ...
PLEASE stop trying to show me your "new" information , his social model is that of a businessman. He has a BIG mouth.
THAT IS ALL you got.
BUT no ,HILLARY abandons under command and YOU are cool with that.
YOU KNOW what would happen if YOU botched up and took a CEOI home and were caught with it.
SHE did worse.
AND you are FINE with it.
Hillary is a racist LIAR www.dcclothesline.com...

edit on 29-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I'm sorry you find facts so confusing, and your only response is more hysterical rantings that have nothing to do with the subject matter at hand.

I'd like you to point out for me where I ever said that I'm cool with anything Hilary Clinton has said or done. Hmmm, lemme see. Nope. In fact, I pretty much said straight up I am not voting for her a few posts back. Which would safely also rule out my being supportive of her in any way. Not to mention that she was first lady during my time in service, and I watched as her husband gutted our military and set the stage for 9/11. Did nothing as the first WTC attacks hit, then Khobar, then TWA 800, then Nairobi, then the USS Cole. Spent more effort taking out Waco than they did Al Qaeda and other growing threats. Nope. Not fine with it at all. Not voting for her.

Yeah, I know very well what happens to us lowly peasants if we even accidentally leave a maintenance form in the wrong place. Remember, I was in a missile unit, which required a NATO secret clearance just for site access to work on generators. Proper handling and destruction of classified documents was as a regular part of our briefings. We had an E-6 who went to Mannheim because he took some shift logs from the Fire Control van home by accident. Hilary Clinton did way worse, compromised operators currently in the field on highly classified missions, and lied through her teeth about it. I'm totally NOT cool with that #. I have a close friend, like a brother, a former Marine, who is currently doing civilian contract work in hot areas. Things that Hillary Clinton's little email escapades could have comprimised, endangered, and gotten people killed. Especially with how sophisticated enemy hacking operations against our #ty IT security are getting. No. I'm NOT ok with any of it.

But neither am I going to cast my vote for a drooling, clueless self-promoting narcissistic con-man buffoon who was bosom buddies with said serial killer and her man, and could even very well be her stooge. And, who also happens to be a racist liar, and just as shady. Who is a walking talking security risk at Hillary Clinton's level, possibly worse. Plus, I think he's a mouthy POS who is all talk, no substance, no realistic plan. No. I am not voting for him.

My vote, at this point, is undecided, but is either third party or write in, depending on what happens over the next few months. Not that that is of any consequence.

What I am pointing out is the "pulse" of America who are going to choose A or B, and more and more are choosing Hillary, according to every independent poll, report, blog, and news site I am reading, for various reasons. And thus, we are looking at a very high possibility of Hillary Clinton being the next president. Because the GOP can't get it's # together.

If killing the messenger is your only response, no wonder the GOP is failing. I'm not sitting here glorifying or voicing support for Hillary Clinton, or cheering this possibility. I'm trying to get it through your thick skulls that this nightmare is a highly likely reality thanks in part, to your candidate, Donald J Chump.

But hey, if killing the messenger makes you feel better, fire away, junior. I'm bullet proof. And bored.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Have you ever even been to collage? Because I have and I must have missed out the on the indoctrination 101 classes.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: MrSpad

Normally not even a matter of debate Trump is very unpopular with the 35 and under crowd, in particular those with educations.

I see and hear this touted all over the place as though it is fact and I am curious to know where this claim originated.

Can you please humor me and cite some kind of reference?

Poll: Trump's support among young voters historically low

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join