It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Promises To Shut Down ‘Conspiracy Theory’ Websites

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Hillary Clinton Promises

There's your problem, the good news is that there is still time for you to de-educate yourself from this main stream Kardashian thought, you have come to the right place and the more you are exposed to the truth of the matter that only ATS can provide, the better off you will be.

Value your membership, it is an honor.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hillary didn't promise anything. The email was BS...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Consipiracy theory is very healthy.

Drug addicts often think their drug of choice is good for them.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Basically, you do not believe in coincidence, you question everything you read, and if there is enough evidence that a particular process or event is not on the up and up, you investigate it and make your own conclusions.

Indeed. Not everything is a conspiracy. In recent times, too much voice has been given to the paranoid right wing extremists, who repeat opinions as facts. Unfortunately, our irrational climate of false equivalence and where everything is deemed a truth is breeding ground for such paranoia.

“In recent years we have seen angry minds at work mainly among extreme right-wingers, who have now demonstrated in the .... movement how much political leverage can be got out of the animosities and passions of a small minority. But behind this I believe there is a style of mind that is far from new and that is not necessarily right-wing. I call it the paranoid style simply because no other word adequately evokes the sense of heated exaggeration, suspiciousness, and conspiratorial fantasy that I have in mind.”

source

I Was A Member Of The John Birch Society a former member's reality check

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Love the image at the top of the article. Thanks for sharing that!

It says THE LEFT. Taking snip for being right since before you were born.

I would post the image, but it has a naughty word in it - swap out n and p for h and t, and there you have it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join