It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to over come low enzime and low water content sickness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
water is contained in green leafy vegatables... not the dinosaur kale variety of kale is good... water source should be from snow top mountains containing minerals...
raw green vegetables is good.... finely minced and blended in oil one table spoon with himalyain salt and white pepper in boiled parsnip mash as a side dish for rebuilding on healthy enzyme activity... in gut eaten before protein source twenty minutes prior to... protein source could be buts of chicken or chicken broth from bones...with bits of carrots and shredded golden beats ..one table spoon...fruit is eaten early hour or hour and a half before enzyme material the fruit could be in a milk product known as Kefir...many brands and varieties...then after food consumption drink water with perhaps catnip tincture three drops in 8 ounces.. plus one drop cats claw tincture.... will post info another time...information available on internet .. I trust livestrong for contradicions and medicinal warnings plus benefits...this is what I am working on for my own self... be well let me know thoughts agreements or otherwise...thank you for taking care of your bodies

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
Eating is whole science. Leafies and chicken butts sounds amusing. It could even be nice if you are in mood of adventures. Livestrong is bearable web site, but for the really interested in health even dozen books are still a beginning.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

information available on internet ..

do you ever think why its only available on the internet?

join