It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton thinks this about us

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:37 PM
a reply to: CornShucker

One of the great disappointments of my life is how much race relations are regressing in our country. I'm getting old enough that there probably aren't that many years ahead for me. All of my friends of color are part of what makes my life complete, but it's because they're my Friends and not because of skin color. Now we have colleges (and even grade schools) beginning to segregate white students from their peers of color. This mindset doesn't bode well for our country and is something of great personal concern. "Stronger Together"???? What a great motto for a campaign trying to create as many wedges between us as possible!

And in all the years since Obama has been President what has happened to race relations in the USA ?

Just watching the news they seem to have gotten worse than ever - more killings and race riots all over in
predominantly black neighborhoods - While an African American has actually achieved the Presidency !

You would think that the race issue would be dead - But no it is not dead - in some respects it is worse than ever.

So when Donald Trump says, addressing the black voter - "What do you have to lose" it makes perfect sense.

But in politics today making perfect sense, telling people how it is, instead of making false promises,
and whitewashing the facts [pun intended] - you become a dangerous threat to the political incrowd that has
become more corrupt than ever and feeds off dissent, bigotry and an alienated peoples that are easier
to manipulate - You see why they like Hillary so much and fear Trump ?!?!

Trump offers them "THE ART OF THE DEAL" - instead of what they [the politicians] have been living
off of for most of the last century and up to today which is 'The art of the steal' !!!

Please take note, in the following video first seen here on the ATS post:

"“Trumpocrats”: Democrats for Trump launch a super PAC"

the many African American voters now supporting Trump!

Trump Wins over Democrat and Independent Voters!

edit on 29-8-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:32 AM
I think the fact that she has to defend the status quo against conspiracies shows that Trumps occasional comments are being heard. Maybe this will wake some people up.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:14 AM

originally posted by: kruphix
For those that have not been paying attention and don't know how to use google.

The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the United States.[1][2] It has been described as a movement unified by support for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump,[3][4] as well as by opposition to multiculturalism and immigration.[5][6] The alt-right has no official ideology, although various sources have said that it is associated with white nationalism,[6][7][8] white supremacism,[6][9][10] antisemitism,[6][8][11] right-wing populism,[12][13] nativism,[14][15] and the neoreactionary movement.[16][17]

...and for those that really do know how to use the internet, we know not to use wikipedia as a definitive source on such issues.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:17 PM
Actually, you should vote for Trump. Clinton is just more of the same we have with Obama. At least when you want to change something up you don't stick with Status Quo. You bring in someone completely new. I would also like to see someone give Trump a chance instead of pulling the lever for Ol' Hildabeast.
a reply to: kruphix

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:24 PM

If he doesn't respect all Americans, how can he serve all Americans?"

Yeah!! Words of truth from Hillary!

How can he "serve" (screw) [sic] America if he doesn't equally (dis)"respect" [sic] all Americans like HRC?

edit on 30-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:26 PM
Well, yeah.. obviously she'll attack the fiercest critics of her and her puppet masters.

The only new aspect to this debacle is the fact that criticism of this whole current political paradigm more or less went mainstream with Trump so now the puppet - the outward face of the ruling class - have to finally acknowledge that.

It's more than just a few of us conspiracy theorists in our own little part of the internet now.. And while I personally think that Trump is just a sideshow the anger of the people and the disillusionment they feel with the political process is very real.

We've essentially entered a new stage of the dialectic process as the so called alternative right is ascendant and conservatives are jumping the sinking ship of the GOP, the old Republican establishment have lost their credibility. What follows is a struggle to fill this political vacuum that has been created by mainstream conservatives not being able to or willing to challenge the more and more totalitarian left.

Will a similar implosion of the Democratic establishment happen? How long will democrats continue to support the increasingly totalitarian ideology coming from their side of the aisle? Or will they double down and go down with the ship as long as they get to "win"? Even if that comes at the price of supporting the globalist criminals and their agenda.

Very interesting.. conspiracy theories have gone mainstream. We're now entering round two folks.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:46 PM

But is wanting to preserve the way of life and even the very existence of white people evil to you?

In that case we have very different ideas of what evil are. To me trying to eradicate a people and their way of life is evil. Don't you agree with this?

What exactly is evil about wanting to remain sovereign as a people?

I'm thinking you've heard the expression "white supremacists" one too many times without actually looking at what the people being labelled that are actually saying.

Are they saying: "let's eradicate all coloured people"? Are they championing the actual idea of white supremacy i.e. that white people are superior to all others? Or are they simply tired of leftists endlessly and almost pathologically painting the white man as the root of all evil and the source of all problems we face? Because to me it seems like that is what is actually going on.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:23 PM

originally posted by: TheRedneck

But what is the real point of this thread...for me to react by saying "OMG, Hillary called me evil...guess I'll vote for Trump."

Vote for who you want. I just got through calling Trump an "ignorant incompetant," so I can only assume you only read the words you agreed with in my post. I need someone to teach me how to do that sometime.

I am just astonished at the sheer elitism without a shred of respect for those who might disagree with her on issues. No remorse, no caveats, just "you're all evil."

Maybe you're OK with it...

It's called 'cognitive dissonance', and not only do a lot of Hillary supporters have it, they also have no clue what it means and start threads accusing Trump supporters of having (and yes, SOME of them do).

I've already been called a Trump supporter at least a dozen times. Am I voting for Trump? Well, I might. I've wavered for and against a number of times already. But I've not wavered from the 'lesser of two evils' realization that WOULD BE the reason why I'd vote for Trump--because I really do not want a criminal globalist pawn in the White House, and that is what Clinton is.

I've listed many times my issues with Trump. But like the DoD, I consider Hillary an 'inside threat' to this country.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:54 PM
a reply to: Indigo5

It was, and still is, the 2008 Clinton Campaign who started the entire "Obama born in Kenya" thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:18 PM

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I do not believe Trump is a racist based on a dictionary definition of the word. I believe that is all lies spread by the real racists. There's an old saying: "A bit dog hollers first."

I don't believe Trump is a racist either. I think he just panders to racists to win their votes. Just like he pandered to racists to win their money when the Trump Org. lost multiple civil law-suits against them for refusing to rent to African Americans.

Trump's moral center is a wasteland..a desert...empty. He will play the racist when it suits him, ditto with every view he expresses.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>