It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton thinks this about us

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You do realize how confusing this label is, right? I didn't (and maybe still don't) fully understand what it meant. Now, that either means I am dumb as a rock (which I frankly doubt) or it's a confusing term.

Why do we need another label anyway? Why can't we just call it like it is? A segment of the population supports Trump... Trump supporters. Another segment has the silly notion that skin color matters and the paler the better... white supremacists. Another group, including us, tend to question the 'official story' on issues... conspiracy theorists. Why would we ever need another label, especially one so vague and poorly defined?

There's only one reason: to demonize those three groups I listed by associating them with one another.

There are probably some white supremacists that support Trump. There are probably some white supremacists that are conspiracy theorists. There are some Trump supporters that are conspiracy theorists. But not all, to any of those statements. By lumping them all together, though, all of them get the good and bad of the other two labels, and one of those labels doesn't have any good associated with it.

Exactly what Hilliary said.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

As someone who has put in almost 50 years trying to get past all the misdirection fed the American people regarding their murder of our president in broad daylight, I'd suggest we keep in mind that the term is only used because it was the one that stuck to the wall... Lord knows they tried enough of them, conspiracy theorist just happened to be the one that "clicked" for them.

The successful psyop made the term part of the country's vernacular. It need not apply in any way to the target. Just the accusation automatically discredits the recipient.

Btw, have you quit beating your wife?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I have spent little time this cycle talking about politics... for good cause. We have a criminal elitist running against an ignorant incompetent. It's struck me as a choice between being burned at the stake or drawn and quartered.

But this made me take notice. Here it is, in Clinton's own words:

"This is what I want to make clear today: A man with a long history of racial discrimination, who traffics in dark conspiracy theories drawn from the pages of supermarket tabloids and the far reaches of the Internet, should never run our government or command our military. Ask yourself: If he doesn't respect all Americans, how can he serve all Americans?"
Source: www.cnn.com...

In the same breath, she equates ATS - including the membership - you - with evil and white supremacy.

I guess a lot of folks will say I'm taking her out of context, or that she misspoke, or maybe she was misquoted or misunderstood or something I haven't thought of yet. But when I read that statement, I see a disrespect toward me, my friends here, and the website I have come to depend on for real news and a healthy dose of reality that I cannot stomach.

So what says ATS?

TheRedneck

I feel like you're completely missing the first part of her quote.

She said "a man with a long history of racial discriminatiom"

If you're into conspiracies and tabloids, but not a racist, she has no issues with that. She was specifically saying that racist conspiracy theorists shouldn't be president

I don't know about you.. but I agree with her.. people with a history of racial discrimination that also dabble in.conspiracy should not be presidents..

Plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

But what is the real point of this thread...for me to react by saying "OMG, Hillary called me evil...guess I'll vote for Trump."

Vote for who you want. I just got through calling Trump an "ignorant incompetant," so I can only assume you only read the words you agreed with in my post. I need someone to teach me how to do that sometime.

I am just astonished at the sheer elitism without a shred of respect for those who might disagree with her on issues. No remorse, no caveats, just "you're all evil."

Maybe you're OK with it...

TheRedneck

It is like the old reading between the lines, except it is skipping the lines you don't like.
Just like them always missing the word "Illegal" in the "Illegal immigrant" depate. I think it is part of the liberal indoctrnaion thing, but I don't know...

I DID read you post and agree..mostly. I don't think Trump is a ignorant incompetant, he is opinionated and very direct. I like him for the non PC direct talk. I like a majority of his ideas. I don't have that libeal "offend me" chip on my should, so I tend to let his direct "offensive" approach wash pass me and look at the ideas behind what he says. Is my "Ultamate" pick in a perfect world? Nope, but he's far better then Hillary in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Of course she mentioned conspiracy, when that lying, murderous criminal knows that, those evil conspiracy theorists are actually able to look pass the official story BS, and will point out the truth about her, at every step of the way.

If she reads this, I have to say this. F#%k you, Hillary Clinton

No she LOVES you because as long as your here is can blame it all on "the Conspiracy Nuts".

Remember everything said bad about Hillary is a conspiracy, and every thing said bad about Trump has been vetted by the Pope and is gospal.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
And the accusations keep flying from the Clintonistas, the liberal media and the 'New World Order'

- And Donald's response:

'Hillary is a bigot': Trump accuses Clinton of prejudice saying she 'sees people of color only as votes, not as human beings'

"Speaking to a rally in Jackson, Trump said: 'Hillary Clinton is a bigot who sees people of color only as votes, not as human beings worthy of a better future.'"

"According to CBS News, Trump continued: 'She’s going to do nothing for African Americans. She’s going to do nothing for the Hispanics. She’s only going to take care of herself, her husband, her consultants, her donors. These are the people she cares about."

"'She doesn’t care about you. You’ve had her policies. Democrats running some of the inner cities for 50, 70, 80 even over a hundred years. And look what you have right now. Poverty, no education, crime, you can’t walk down the street with your child.

'We’re going to fix it. Hillary Clinton has no remorse.' "

Quote source:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

"I grew up in New York City, a town with different races, religions, and peoples. It breeds tolerance.
- Donald Trump

edit on 29-8-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I will be SO happy when election season is over, and sites like ATS, along with the general public, will completely forget about politics like they always do, and we won't have to see threads like this anymore.

Everyday I wake up, it doesn't matter what website I visit, or what person I talk to, SOMEONE is going to discuss something Hilary or Trump said, and make a fuss about it. Want to know something interesting, but obvious? If the person is going to vote for Trump, it will ALWAYS be something "negative" Hillary said. If the person is going to vote for Hillary, it will ALWAYS be something negative Trump said.

Do threads like this actually do anything for us? So hillary thinks conspiracy theories are better left to fringe web-sites, and shouldn't be the main focus of someone running for office....I mean, can we really logically disagree with that? Remember that Trump was the one who claimed Obama's birth certificate is fake. He also has appeared on Alex Jones. I'm not saying this is necessarily BAD.....but I DO understand her point of view. Are we going to throw hillary on a stake for stating her opinion?

Hillary and Donald are just people. You guys can demonize them all you want, but what does it accomplish? Most people have already made up their minds who they are going to vote for.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
"A man with a long history of racial discrimination"

Please, perhaps they could SHOW this alleged long history?

The man's been in the public eye since the 80's. I'd think we'd know that to be true BEFORE he ran against the would-be-queen.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Crooked Hillary.

She has ensured my vote for Trump. I am going out of my way to vote for the only candidate who ensures she will not win that seat of power.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

[6] The alt-right has no official ideology, although various sources have said that it is associated with...

And then it goes on to say racists, racists and racists.

If it has no ideology, why does it have a name? Why not just call it racism instead of Alt-Right? I mean it makes no sense to give a name to something that only exists as a label that in itself is used as a euphemism...

You see what is happening here? Anybody who supports Trump, regardless of their reasons for doing so, and I hear a lot of people saying they are just voting Trump so as NOT to vote for Hillary, is being called a racist by the possible future President of the USA.

Has a political fight ever got so dirty before? I don't know but damn...

Hey but one thing is guaranteed though: Whoever wins, the US will be further than ever from unity, right? Maybe some clever people should think about banning both candidates from office in the best interests of the country as a whole or something, because the mess that will come after one of these people wins? Catastrophic.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I have known the name Donald Trump for quite a long time. He's far from an unknown in general. During all that time, I never heard him referred to as a racist. I heard him referred to as a heartless rich guy, an arrogant rich guy, but never a racist. Now, the last few months, it seems we are to believe he's the reincarnation of every slave owner who ever lived.

The truth: Trump did denounce David Duke's endorsement... three times. I heard him do it. Hilliary has accepted donations from the KKK. Hilliary attended Trump's wedding. If he were such a racist, why didn't she denounce him instead of doing photo-ops with him then?

I do not believe Trump is a racist based on a dictionary definition of the word. I believe that is all lies spread by the real racists. There's an old saying: "A bit dog hollers first."

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
YOU CITIZENS NEED A GLOBAL REBELLION AGAINST THE CORPORATE OLIGARCHY!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
YOU CITIZENS NEED A GLOBAL REBELLION AGAINST THE CORPORATE OLIGARCHY!

Ah, the old all caps post that makes it all happen ideal, never yet proven to work....

Btw. you sound like you are out of the reach of the TPTB, trust me, you are not...
edit on 29-8-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Some who can slow down youtube video, check out 12 minutes 40 seconds. Look close and pay attention. WTF was that! THIS VIDEO WILL GET TRUMP ELECTED.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Please someone take one second to see this subliminal message so I can know if I'm crazy?

originally posted by: Justintime78
Someone who can slow down youtube videos , check out this video called THIS VIDEO WILL GET TRUMP ELECTED at 12 minutes 40 seconds. Look close and pay attention. WTF was that!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The truth: Trump did denounce David Duke's endorsement... three times. I heard him do it. Hilliary has accepted donations from the KKK.

This is such a hypocritical statement.

First of all, Clinton and her campaign denounced any KKK member or organization endorsing or supporting them. Second, the supposed donations from the KKK were claimed to be made anonymously...how is she supposed to filter those out?

You have an agenda, you claim you don't...but it is clear to see you do. At least myself and others that are against Trump and for Clinton are upfront about our agenda, you seem to try to hide yours.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You do realize how confusing this label is, right? I didn't (and maybe still don't) fully understand what it meant. Now, that either means I am dumb as a rock (which I frankly doubt) or it's a confusing term.

I don't know what to tell you, it's not that confusing of a term. It's Alternative Right, or alt-right for short.

It wasn't a term created by the Clinton campaign, it was actually created by the alt-right movement themselves.

Why does Clinton attribute to Trump champion their cause??? Maybe because Bannon and Brietbart News is a big promoter and supporter of the alt-right movement and Trump just made Bannon his campaign chief. And you would know this if you read the same article you quoted in your OP.

Trump, however, has been embraced by the fringe groups, in part because he tapped Steve Bannon, the former head of Breitbart News, as the CEO of his campaign. Bannon has said that his former publication is "the platform of the alt-right."

Her message was very clear:
1. Trump has embraced the alt-Right movement by making Bannon his campaign chief
2. The alt-Right movement is a racists, mostly online movement that deals in racists conspiracy theories
3. A man like this should never run our country.

Now, where you got "She called all ATS members racists", is beyond me.

It is very clear that you did some mental gymnastics to try to find something negative about what Clinton said in her speech, so you claim that Clinton just called ALL conspiracy theorists racists...and there is no logical way to deduce that from the actual words she said.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Gee, such a response!

Yeah, I have an agenda. I have stated my agenda very clearly over the years. It is to have a vibrant economy, individual freedom, and peace. What about that am I hiding?

I do not have an agenda to have a particular person in the White House. If I thought voting for a plate of lasagna would help my above-stated agenda, I would do so. You appear to have an agenda based on a particular person getting elected. I don't understand that ideology, but you are free to have it.

Hilliary's statements thus far are at odds with everything I believe in. She has lied in an official capacity, multiple times, has lied about her opponent, is implicated in the Bengazi scandal, was essentially convicted and pardoned by the FBI for treasonous national security offenses, is implicated in suspicious activities by her private foundation, and has no new plan to help America.

I am not a Trump supporter. I am a Trump acceptor. If he thinks he can fix the mess we have, fine. If he fails, I will be calling for his head on a platter (just like I did with the last Bush).

You are a Clinton supporter. There is nothing she can do, no crime she can commit, no taboo she can break, no offense she can commit that will change that. That description is the textbook definition of "worship." I worship no human; you do. Again, that is your right.

Just please do not try to press-fit me into your nice little packages. I don't fit, I won't go in, and doing so is NOT your right.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Lucidparadox
-- snip --
I do not believe Trump is a racist based on a dictionary definition of the word. I believe that is all lies spread by the real racists. There's an old saying: "A bit dog hollers first."

TheRedneck

I plan on taking some time away from ATS in order to cope with this new round of headaches. There's no way of knowing if it will be days or months. After the first time I passed the 6th month, I decided not to dwell on dates and just look forward to the day when it stopped. Think AM radio... The static is always there, some days just worse than others.

Before I do I wanted to say a bit in response to your post. I'd ask anyone reading this to check out the full post above.

My biggest concern is that we are almost to the point, if not already there, of having "racist" become as vacuous an accusation as "conspiracy theorist."

In my case, reading Doug Horne's "Inside The Assassination Records Review Board" was an epiphany. I passed qualifying as a conspiracy theorist at least 25 years ago and became a student of the assassination with a solid background in reality based detail.

My total rejection of the Warren Report and the single gunman deception makes me a conspiracy theorist?? In that case, since I'm (mostly, won't go into it now...) white I'm automatically racist?

The only thing I have to say to that is, "Save it for the guys that deserve the label." I despise racism and had rejected it by the time I was in middle school in the late '50s.

Racist and racism should only be used in the original classic sense, just as the term UFO.

Was it in the sky moving around doing things you can't explain? Then it was a UFO. Was it a spaceship or a semi-biological inter-dimensional being? Then I have no idea how you can be certain of that, but, if you are correct, then it wasn't a UFO!

Somebody holds deep-seated negative feelings and conceptions based only on someone's skin color? Then they are a racist. If you can spot a racist by the color of their skin? You might want to do a little soul searching of your own...

Modern society is watering down the original meaning of the word and, in the process, casting such a wide net that true racism gets to hide among the clutter.

What really drove it home to me was something I read early this year about smiling. Since I'm "white", if I don't smile at someone of color I'm racist AND if I DO smile at someone of color I'm racist. How on God's Green Earth can anyone make that claim and say they honestly, in their heart believe there is any reliable inference to it? It's a logical fallacy setting a standard that can never be met, like one of my biggest pet peeves, "When an irresistible force meets an unmovable object." Gawd...I wish people would quit using That because It Can't Happen!! Why do you think atomic detonations are such cataclysmic events? Because something HAD to give!

If I am in line at Wally-World or the grocery store and a woman behind me has much less in her cart, I will continue to ask her if she'd like to move ahead of me in the line. It won't be because of her skin color and I'll continue to smile so she knows that I'm glad to let her check out a little faster. I'll do it simply because it's the right thing to do and might make her day a little more enjoyable.

One of the great disappointments of my life is how much race relations are regressing in our country. I'm getting old enough that there probably aren't that many years ahead for me. All of my friends of color are part of what makes my life complete, but it's because they're my Friends and not because of skin color. Now we have colleges (and even grade schools) beginning to segregate white students from their peers of color. This mindset doesn't bode well for our country and is something of great personal concern.

"Stronger Together"???? What a great motto for a campaign trying to create as many wedges between us as possible!
edit on 8 29 2016 by CornShucker because: deleted uneeded word

edit on 8 29 2016 by CornShucker because: spelling

edit on 8 29 2016 by CornShucker because: added dropped word

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Given that Clinton has stated that Breitbart does not have the right to exist, I seriously doubt ATS and sites like it will be allowed to exist once she is elected.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join