It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton thinks this about us

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That makes me wonder about something else she has said.

I remember that for eight long years, we have been told by everyone imaginable with a 'D' next to their name how evil the Republicans are, how the Republicans were the root cause for all failures, how the Republicans were blocking everything they wanted to do. Now we are being told that Trump is destroying the Republican party as we know it, and that's a bad thing?

So many inconsistencies... I can't keep up any more. I have already lost count of what she's being investigated for. She takes funds from the KKK, then maligns Trump for not "disavowing" David Duke... after I saw him do just that on three separate occasions. She laughs about Trump's nomination being a gift from the GOP, then campaigns vigorously, almost rabidly, against him like he's way out in front. This one is just the latest.

I watched a few minutes of "Conan the Destroyer" last night. I swear Hillary is starting to remind me of that god at the end when he transformed from this normal-looking statue of a dude with a horn into a hideous monster bent on death and destruction.

And I'm a lifelong Independent who actually only likes Trump for his comedic value. Jeff Foxworthy would make a better Presidential choice and he's funny too.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Actually if you don't buy into the OS of 9/11 100% and want a new investigation she is talking about us for sure.
That is a huge percentage of all the ATS membership I would say about 80%.

So yeah the OP is right.

If Trump goes for the total purge, 9/11 will be revisited, and I welcome that I don't fear it.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Not to mention her 1995 media run looking to take down the "Super Predators" with her husband's crime bill. But here she is running extreme interference for the exact same group.

This history of now is the only history the left knows.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I think she makes a great point.

I love a good conspiracy theory when it has some teeth to it or has some facts that we can base the theory upon. But there are too many conspiracies out there that have nor basis in fact and are nothing but loony fodder.

Just my opinion, but I wouldn't want a president that draws opinion or "fact" from those loony conspiracies.

If ATS has become known for their loony theories, perhaps we need to deny ignorance again and begin to look at the facts surrounding our theories and not perpetuate the ignorance.

It's amazing how we can ignore the turd floating in the punch bowl, and yet still tell everyone how great the fruit punch is.

Aside from Hillary's pathological lies, she has no business pointing any fingers, nor calling anyone out to deflect.

If people wish to see the grain of truth within a world of lies, deceit, corruption, and people void of compassion, then ignore blindly the chaos their hero's cause, we are all in trouble.
edit on 28-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

They, the establishment, the globalists who are plugged into the Satan matrix, can't stand that the truthful knowledge of ongoing conspiracies has gone mainstream.

Just my two copper pennies.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

This is what Christopher Greene from AMTV has to say about this subject, and I agree with him.

They ARE demonizing us as a whole, she did vow to try and destroy the alt media such as Breitbart. But it doesn't end there, if what Alex Jones says is true. Then she is technically commiting treason by having the UN dictate how the elections Go.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Just because you personally don't believe something doesn't mean that everyone feels that way or has even had the same experiences, for that matter. A lot of theories out there seem crazy or impossible bc we want to believe that the world couldn't possibly be that evil because WE would never act in that manner or do those things. Sadly, that is not the case for everyone.

You don't have to agree but shutting down creative thought or consideration is the very definition of ignorance. I thought ATS was above that. That's why I'm here.
edit on 28-8-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Now we are being told that Trump is destroying the Republican party as we know it, and that's a bad thing?

Ummm....yes.

Since he is destroying the Republican party that used to be "bad" because of policies democrats disagreed with and turning it into the alt-right party that is providing a home for white supremacy....yes, it is a bad thing.

I think any rational thinking liberal would much prefer to currently have Jeb Bush as the Republican nominee in a neck to neck race than having Trump as the nominee, even though Hillary is so far ahead of him.

Trump is giving legitimacy to the alt-right. Even if he doesn't win, it's a dangerous thing to give those type of people legitimacy.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I'm having a little trouble understanding what "alt-right" is. Can you define what you are referring to?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Thanks for posting. Seems to me that the ruling class (elites etc) definitely don't want critical thinkers or creative minds. Anyone who thinks this site is safe from the alt-right umbrella is delusional. It only will take one or two topics that are targeted to make the whole site guilty. This was a very scary week with Clinton essentially waging war on the alt-right or anyone who will question any OS. I come to sites like this because I know the MSM is completely dishonest. Time after time I see the MSM reporters not asking that next question that would easily undermine the official narrative. They want compliant and obedient population. Anyone with an inquisitive mind was dismissed in recent history. But now that some of this is going mainstream be ready because now we will be ridiculed and attacked.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: comawhite12
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Not to mention her 1995 media run looking to take down the "Super Predators" with her husband's crime bill. But here she is running extreme interference for the exact same group.

This history of now is the only history the left knows.

1984 had concept for that. It's called the Ministry of Truth. The main character worked there and his job was to basically drop bits of written record down the "memory hole" that conflicted with the new chosen history. Anything that conflicted with that Big Brother stated was the truth was more or less rewritten and incinerated, sort of like a government-sanctioned Mandela Effect on steroids.

Of course, it's not perfect yet, but they are handing over the control of the Internet to the the UN (?) this October and who knows what sort of policing unit will be set in place. It could be that everything deemed suspect will be scrubbed by an Internet governing body like a nascent Ministry of Truth meaning that all those embarrassing times the record conflicts with a new chosen position could be chased down and scrubbed by bureaucrats no matter where we hide them.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
and the little people in Haiti and anywhere else she could squeeze two cents out of.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

She's a walking hypocrisy. I hearken back to her statement that all women victimized by sexual assault have a right to be believed... unless of course it was her husband who raped or otherwise harassed them...

The woman is a hateful, lying, evil, dangerous witch who shouldn't even be elected city dog catcher yet here she stands, on the doorstep of being elected POTUS thanks to her status as the Meal Ticket's successor.

Oh, she'd make one hell of a dogcatcher!

Just look her current dog, Billy.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Here's the Big Expose, I guess:
www.washingtonpost.com...

I hadn't heard of any of them besides Farage, and then Bannon just this week.

From skimming thru it, apparently anyone supporting Trump's immigration positions are "white supremacists", which if that is the logic, is ironic as Hillary supported the same talking points but 10 years ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I certainly don't take any of this garbage personally.

As far as I'm concerned, if the likes of Hillary Clinton et al think we're all a bunch of low-life nutjobs.... then we're doing it right.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Is ALT-RIGHT a real term?

I 'm not a racist I don't drive past the speed limit.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Baseless, silly and now sexist.
Keep it up you're doing great.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

Baseless, silly and now sexist.
Keep it up you're doing great.

your signature says it all. unfortunately for ya, this isn't a pro-Hillary thread.

shoo.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

HAHAHAHAHA!

Check out my new signature. Hope you don't mind.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think she was referring to alt-right sources like INFOWARS and BREITBART.

GLP and GLENN BECK. RUSH LIMBAUGH and ANN COULTER.

If the owner and admin want to keep us above that cesspool of garbage then I would applaud that.

If this site wants to actually "deny ignorance" - then the owners/admins should make sure that garbage is not presented as truth. It's gotten really bad lately.

There are only a few of us left who try to present more grounded views. But we are getting tired.
And I don't care if everyone here now hates me, because oh well. Trying to present sourced and peer-reviewed journalism to ATS has become a futile exercise.

ATS can fix that by banning sources from Alex Jones, first of all. But, alas, I was on Alexa the other day and saw that the 'stats' page for ATS shows "related sites" to include INFOWARS.

Is that real? Why is ATS considered "related" or "linked" to infowars? That seems quite disingenuous. Sensational psychological terrorism (aka psyops) ought not (in my opinion) be "acceptable" sources for information on ATS.

Just saying.
Ban me if you want. But this place has gotten off the leash; broken the chain; and is now a runaway CT loonybin. IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join