It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton thinks this about us

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
She is an avid conspiracy theorist.

Again, left wingers seem to be blind to their sheer hypocrisy. All thew "white supremacist" crap is nothing but racial paranoia. It's conspiracy theories!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

...dark conspiracy theories drawn from the pages of supermarket tabloids and the far reaches of the Internet...

She's just parroting what the media says, the term itself (conspiracy theory) regales every conspiracy to theory status anyway, linking it with the dark web in everyones minds says, yah hey, its only dark theories, like the tabloids.

I.e., pay no heed.

Thing is when ordinary people get tired of the BS, guess where they go?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The thing that concerns me most about her attaining office is she was denied last time. Someone like her that appears to operate from narcissistic pleasure, would hold that grudge against the american people for not electing her.

How dare they!

Just you wait America, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Totally baseless.
And silly.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
I'd like to thank Donald Trump for single-handedly dismantling the republican party and exposing them as the archaic, vindictive, greedy, conniving losers they truly are. They'll never live this down... The GOP is dead come November. HaHa. Karma is a bitch.

The DNC is dying even faster, it is in fact already dead, just wait till this election is over, good times for all.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Again, left wingers seem to be blind to their sheer hypocrisy. All thew "white supremacist" crap is nothing but racial paranoia. It's conspiracy theories!

At last the Big Story is spelt out.

a reply to: ParasuvO

Yeah its kind of funny, all the talk of Trump killing the classical GOP, and here the classical DNC kills itself trying to kill him.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you have a link to counter or are YOU just telling us ...AGAIN?
CAUSE we all think THAT is bulls3it.
If you have a fair point BREAK it .

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I think she is a bigot for that. We all hurt, we all bleed. We are humans: One Race. We had better get it together soon, but as history repeats-the outlook looks grim.

Edit: I stand by what I say. I agree with the OP that she is trying to label ALL conspiracy theorists as "white supremacist". I know Mexicans, Africans, Chinese, Japanese, Europeans, and Americans in general that are waking up instead of being spoon fed lies from both sides.
edit on 8/28/2016
edit on 8/28/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Quick reality check

None of your votes count regarding the election of POTUS.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I see you on every thread defending Hillary.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The establishment is starting to realize that alternative news and info is getting more attention than the mainstream.

ATS and other conspiracy sites may be considered fringe, but I remember seeing traffic stats that show hundreds of thousands of lurkers passing through here each month. Us regulars are actually the vocal minority.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I wish to see Hillary 'Hamrod' Clinton die a slow death in jail during the course of my lifetime.
Trump is the stupider of 2 evils.
I'm not sure what all the options are - but please America, vote for the Green Party or just something with promise..
How is this 'Democracy'?
How is this allowed?
Get angry America, it's time for another revolution.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Personally I don't understand how EITHER of these people are classed as the best two choices to run a super power, for me that makes simply no sense at all and makes a mockery of the supposed intelligence behind the process.

You have a man who panders to rather distasteful ideals and acts more like a shock jock than a candidate for POTUS and a woman who has known criminal actions on a list as long as your arm who is even during this process being investigated for selling out her country to the highest bidder. Some might say that greed and the quest for power are perfect credentials for a politician but when its the President there has to be a touch of sanity in there..Neither of these two show that.

And these are the best there are?

Clearly what the public think and what a private agenda wants are two different goals..

Ultimately these people can decide the lives of most of the world, you have one that might do it for power and another who might do it to prove some odd point. Fine for them in the blast proof ultra hardened deep bunker, not so good for us lot in the path of the missiles..
edit on 28-8-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Apparently she does have an interest in UFOs. It will be interesting to see what happens with THIS.

www.motherjones.com...

edit on 28-8-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Apparently she does have an interest in UFOs. It will be interesting to see what happens with THIS.

www.motherjones.com...

She is just doing her "alt-right" outreach.
One wonders if she'll show up to that rally dressed in jack boots and do the Hitler salute? I think that would be the equivalent of the atrocious accent and proudly proclaiming she has hot sauce in her purse.

Of course, I think most conspiracy theorists would look at her funny.
edit on 28-8-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

Totally baseless.
And silly.

Thats what women scorned always say. They keep their plans secret until its time.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Alt-right is defined as an alternative to main stream conservatives.
That could mean a lot of very different people.
Not surprising that the left uses the term to pigeonhole any person that doesn't support Hillary as being a Nazi or a member of the KKK.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Alt-right is defined as an alternative to main stream conservatives.
That could mean a lot of very different people.
Not surprising that the left uses the term to pigeonhole any person that doesn't support Hillary as being a Nazi or a member of the KKK.

They are basically making it the new "Neo-Con." I think I mentioned before that they so far haven't actually come up with anything new. They've just come up with trendier labels for the vast right wing conspiracy and neo-cons.

I don't think anyone to this day actually knows what a neo-con really is except to use it as a pejorative. You watch. This is what they're trying to do with alt-right and this time they're bundling racism in with it while neo-con was all about war.

They have to do that because Obama kind of owns war now.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

www.motherjones.com...

"unless it's a threat" - so you know the answer already.

i mean, c'mon. Bill had to be debriefed on the issue, so the whole "i didn't find anything" was just smoke and mirrors. and Hillary - do you seriously think she doesn't know as much about it as Bill does?

making alien presence known would force aliens to come out of hiding, crossing their plans. POTUS crossing aliens would be a dead POTUS. the only disclosure we'll get, will be a planned disclosure - by aliens and those in charge, not by POTUS, which is just a puppet when it comes to matters of such level.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Talking about conspiracies, have you all seen this:

Hillary Clinton: "Vast right-wing conspiracy"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if you like political satire:

The Witch Queen who took over the World !

And of course:

The Real Estate Mogul Who Trumped the Witch and Conquered the World !

But if Hillary wins you wil no longer need to worry about "right wing conspiracies" - Hillary will be the peoples
president [like people's republic communist states of the past] - And once she eliminates the Second Ammendment
the First will go next - Hillary will never let the Constitution stand in her way - She has the 'New World Order'
[conspiracy ?] on her side - what more do you need
Trump is the patsy being set up to lose.

But the older I get - I'm still a dreamer, so:

Donald J. Trump next President of the United States of America

edit on 28-8-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join