It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton thinks this about us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What kind of FOOL is smoked by the media and popular culture into to thinking conspiracies are ALL hoaxes OR have the IGNORANCE to decide THEY can determine FAKE from real in a hidden subject?

I did not say all conspiracies are all hoaxes. And I do think I'm pretty good at spotting a pile of crap when I see one.

Many conspiracies are crap, while the good ones seem to fade away.

Egotistic arrogance at it's finest. YOU must be a college puke.

What kind of fool is smoked by their own ignorance to assume that someone that may have a different opinion is a college puke?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Lack of military combat knowledge or distain of combat elements in your speech,by lack of colloquial expressions common to the administrative,medical or intelligence branches of service.
I'm assuming school because of your politics and your contrary responses ALL in favor of the DNC.
NEVER saying a positive thing about anything that doesn't seem to fit this insane SJW/PC garbage I'm fighting.
NOT opinion you are coming off like that.
DON'T bother using ME as a comparator.
I am transparent and MOST know who I am because I'm NOT afraid to say where I'm from or what I mean.
I don't lie and I am certain of my position based on MY history.
edit on 27-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Her husband didn't rape anyone and any woman who tries to steal another woman's husband is a low life who deserves to be vilified.

According to Hillary we should believe the women's allegations.

So which is it?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Out of the (what is likely literally) hundred's of Hillary "conspiracy theories", name one that you accept as real.

Pretty please!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Out of the (what is likely literally) hundred's of Hillary "conspiracy theories", name one that you accept as real.

Pretty please!

If it's true, it's not a theory.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This all I will say, I have done extensive research on this political piece of crap and I will never, ever, ever will give my vote to her

She should never be allowed to seat in the highest seat of this nation.

And, that is all I will say.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Dont mince words. Jeez. C'mon, answer it!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Dont mince words. Jeez. C'mon, answer it!

Ok. I have said many times that there may be a possibility that there were some shenanigans going on with the Clinton Foundation.

I don't know for sure and will wait to see if anything is ever proven, but I consider that possibility.

Are you happy now?
edit on 27-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

No, I don't see it that way. She is not equating the two but they clearly share something, conspiracies. White supremacists love to make up conspiracies, usually about minorities. Donald J. Trump has even tweeted white supremacists propaganda on multiple occasions so of course she will tie his racist actions into her speech.

Problem with conspiracies is that the right wing continues to make up lavish fiction up on a very regular basis and where do Neo Nazies stand politically? Right or Left? They're Alt Right and they make crap up all the time to which Donald has repeated. So that's her base for this argument and not that all people who cater to conspiracy theories are bigots.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

BACK to the thread now .

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Hey, that's a start. Now what about all her old stuff?

From this thread about the film "Hillary Clinton: Career Criminal":

a reply to: JacKatMtn

TALKING POINT CATEGORIES LIST:
Travelgate
Hillary Care
Whitewater
Cattlegate
Filegate
Chinagate
Clinton's 90's IRS Scandal
Pardongate
FALN Terrorist Group
Hillary Clinton Senate Candidate Campaign Finance Scandal
'Developergate'
Hillary Staff Hiring Rules Violations
2008 Presidential Campaign Finance Abuses
Hillary's Sate Department Scandals
Benghazi Terrorist Attack Coverup
Clinton Secrets
Clinton Foundation

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Desperate times call for desperate measures, she wants to shut down the noise know as 'Hillary is a lying deceitful bitch, here's the proof'

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I think she makes a great point.

I love a good conspiracy theory when it has some teeth to it or has some facts that we can base the theory upon. But there are too many conspiracies out there that have nor basis in fact and are nothing but loony fodder.

Just my opinion, but I wouldn't want a president that draws opinion or "fact" from those loony conspiracies.

If ATS has become known for their loony theories, perhaps we need to deny ignorance again and begin to look at the facts surrounding our theories and not perpetuate the ignorance.

Why are you here then?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: kruphix

I 100% guarantee that Clinton doesn't even know of or care about ATS.

I don't know that anyone thinks that she does.

She was flapping her lips about conspiracy theories on the Internet in a very negative way though.

It's just that "vast, right wing conspiracy" re-packaged with a more sinister implication and new label.

So far, they haven't come up with anything new. It's the same old s*** and they're trying to convince you that smell is a different stink.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Nikola014

See those conspiracies ...the ones where she's murdered people. That's the crazy #. Right there. Now jump on that guys I know you will.

No, she can't murder people. She has Parkinson's. But she likely has ordered certain people to be sent on very permanent vacations ...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The way I read it she makes a distinction between white supremacists sites and conspiracy sites. I can very well live with her not having any respect for me as someone who visits CT sites, since the feeling is quite mutual.
Come to think of it, I can even live with being equated to white supremacists by the likes of her, since it is just propganda. Divide et impera and all that.

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I am just astonished at the sheer elitism without a shred of respect for those who might disagree with her on issues. No remorse, no caveats, just "you're all evil."

Quite frankly, if someone with 'morals' like Clinton (either of them), Trump, Bush (either of them), Obama, Blair, Merkel or any of those politicians/traitors to the people and humanity calls you evil, I'd say there is a good chance you are doing something right.

edit on 27 8 2016 by Sirrurg because: reasons

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance.....Don't vote for Clinton.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
She is an avid conspiracy theorist.

"Vast right wing conspiracy" she uses often and loud to deflect at every step of the way in her professional career.

If the word "conspiracy" is universally dirty then why does she use it? Typical SJW tactics, paint the opposition, applied with broad strokes then pretend only the powers that be can be entrusted to the artist brush to use the forsaken paint with precision and grace.

Modern highbrow snobbery.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'd like to thank Donald Trump for single-handedly dismantling the republican party and exposing them as the archaic, vindictive, greedy, conniving losers they truly are. They'll never live this down... The GOP is dead come November. HaHa. Karma is a bitch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join