It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton thinks this about us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Firstly, Jones wishes he had 10% of the following ATS has.

For real?

I like our little discussion site, but Alex Jones has a nationally followed website and radio show...he gets high profile guests, he is invited onto other shows....I don't think ATS has that type of following at all.

I honestly don't think Clinton was talking about ATS...because I don't think she has ever heard about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

For real.

Check out our membership, number of new threads per day, number of new posts per day, daily traffic, etc. Jones is one dottering old man with a radio show who uses shock and awe to get attention.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's the same way she thinks about everybody in general, but of course her opposition in particular. Just like the people at Goldman Sachs and their ilk, along with at least half the career politicians out there, owners of the Big Media Conglomerates, and Military Industrial Complex cronies, and so on. She is their Figurehead. She, a bobblehead of deceit and cackle, is their Face.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Ok. Let's assume the she was referring to sites like ATS.

Don't you think we have some pretty crazy stuff that comes to the site? Have you not seen the absolute garbage that people post about Hillary conspiracies, etc?

Like I said in my first post, maybe we need to get our crap together and stick to conspiracies that have something to them.

People like Jones and the other extreme Right Wing nutters make all of us look crazy.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Here's some Hillary 'conspiracy garbage' for you to pick apart:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Have fun with that.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
She isn't talking about me.

Just because I visit ATS does not mean I'm here for the supremacist s# that's spouted on a daily basis.

I skim past those posters.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yeah, we get some crazy stuff, politically about Clinton and Trump both. That doesn't make everyone here a believer in every theory, and it certainly doesn't make everyone here a white supremacist.

And yeah, I despise Jones (and a few others) for what they do to our reputation. That list now includes Hillary Clinton.

TheRedneck

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Don't you think we have some pretty crazy stuff that comes to the site? Have you not seen the absolute garbage that people post about Hillary conspiracies, etc?

Like I said in my first post, maybe we need to get our crap together and stick to conspiracies that have something to them.

People like Jones and the other extreme Right Wing nutters make all of us look crazy.

our own, inhouse extreme left wing nutters make us look even worse.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck I have spent little time this cycle talking about politics... for good cause. We have a criminal elitist running against an ignorant incompetent. It's struck me as a choice between being burned at the stake or drawn and quartered. But this made me take notice. Here it is, in Clinton's own words:

"This is what I want to make clear today: A man with a long history of racial discrimination, who traffics in dark conspiracy theories drawn from the pages of supermarket tabloids and the far reaches of the Internet, should never run our government or command our military. Ask yourself: If he doesn't respect all Americans, how can he serve all Americans?"
Source: www.cnn.com... In the same breath, she equates ATS - including the membership - you - with evil and white supremacy. I guess a lot of folks will say I'm taking her out of context, or that she misspoke, or maybe she was misquoted or misunderstood or something I haven't thought of yet. But when I read that statement, I see a disrespect toward me, my friends here, and the website I have come to depend on for real news and a healthy dose of reality that I cannot stomach. So what says ATS? TheRedneck

100% correct.

Part of America staying free is for all Americans to constantly question government and out corruption especially when it is so blatant.
But when politicians label those questions all conspiracy theories we have a country like today-corrupt and self aggrandizing to the point of seeming collapse of our traditional institutions, where no one can even touch the people who are supposed to have our best interests in mind, rather than their own interests as Hillary Clinton does, and will again if she wins in November.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I think it's a reputation we have created on our own.

We "earned" it.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

our own, inhouse extreme left wing nutters make us look even worse.

Let me know when you can find one around here.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

We "earned" it.

Some of us earned it...
Some of us it was thrust upon.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You're taking it that way. She doesn't think they're all the same. You don't spend that much time in global efforts without realizing there are lots of grays in the world.
But be honest most of the world looks at these subjects with a raised eyebrow. It's definitely fringe.
The alt right is extreme though.. It stresses nationalism with racial cleansing and religious bans. They're big on preserving "European" roots. They have extreme views about the rolls of women. It's not ATS. We're Sesame Street compared to them.
edit on 8272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

We "earned" it.

Some of us earned it...
Some of us it was thrust upon.

That is true.

Not all of us played a role in creating that reputation. In fact, some of us tried to bring some sanity back in to it...but failed.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
^
I've seen it all now.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

What kind of FOOL is smoked by the media and popular culture into to thinking conspiracies are ALL hoaxes OR have the IGNORANCE to decide THEY can determine FAKE from real in a hidden subject?
Egotistic arrogance at it's finest.
YOU must be a college puke.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

If they start SHOOTING a bunch of average citizens AND IT IS indeed Trump's faction DOING it, then it won't make any difference between the two we will still have to fight.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Doesn't fit his historic model or he has successfully concealed such activity AKA,he hasn't comitted the cardinal sin of getting caught.
We accept that ..for now.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

that's the point. two sides of the same coin. no "faction" per se, just divide and conquer.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join