It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton thinks this about us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

And????

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That's my point. Conspiracy theorist is not white supremacist, yet she seems to think they're one and the same.

There was a time in this country when certain races were equated with certain traits, too. That was wrong. This is wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

So what says ATS?

TheRedneck

I say, "Burn the witch".

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: kruphix

Then, who's this man that she speaks about?

Because it most definitely isn't Trump. Is she having another mental break down, imagining things that are not there? Same thing happened to her in Bosnia...

It most definitely is Trump that she is talking about.

He sealed that reputation of himself when he made Bannon his campaign chief.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Some of the sites she's referring to.

alternative-right.blogspot.com...

www.amren.com...

dissidentright.com...

Breitbart.com - is really why she said it.
edit on 8272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: TheRedneck

So what says ATS?

TheRedneck

I say, "Burn the witch".

BURN THE W.. WTF. i wanted to say that. your signature makes this situation a little bit woo woo though.

as for Hillary, that quote is pretty obvious. it's about respect and racism, and she suggests that racism is caused by "dark conspiracy theories".

so the answer is simple.

BURN THE WITCH.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Yeah it is.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don’t include myself in the population Hillary describes in the opening post. We can agree that dark corners of the internet exist and conspiracy theories vary from the ludicrous to plausible depending on the individual.

Take for instance the nationally covered conversation about her health. Some arguments are reasonable discussion points while others ludicrous. On ATS we absolutely see both which makes her comments reasonably accurate regarding public internet sites that expose/discuss conspiracy.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Her husband didn't rape anyone and any woman who tries to steal another woman's husband is a low life who deserves to be vilified.

He's been accused of 19 rapes... I'm not surprised you can't see the fire through all the smoke in the air.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Firstly, Jones wishes he had 10% of the following ATS has. And she didn't reference any one conspiracy theory, any one conspiracy site... she obviously meant all of them. That means she includes you, me, and every other person who questions the official story on any issue. ATS is the largest conspiracy theory site on the Web, by far.

Secondly, she did name Trump as her target, but her associations would still be valid if it were anyone else. If she thinks Trump is so bad because he's racist and conspiratorial, then why wouldn't she think the same about someone else who's either racist or conspiratorial in their beliefs? They go together in her mind, apparently. That's my issue.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Clinton admits to having hallucinations. How can anyone take anything she says serious after that?
edit on 27-8-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I do not like Trump. The enforced posted pricing Healthcare plan is good and the only really original idea he has had. I think he is just another "Big Government" Progressive who will simply wants to "screw us less" than Clinton.

People need to think. Clinton has the backing of pretty much the entire establishment. Their policies to enrich the establishment's lifeline (TPP, Wall Street, Big Pharmaceuticals, Big insurance, Big energy, Big Tech, and Wall Street twice) will have little to no resistance!

You think regulations and the complete gouging the public are bad now.. .just wait.

They will also stack the Supreme Court, which will impact your 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.

Now Trump will most probably be a "Lame Duck" his first day in office. GRIDLOCK... yes, Gridlock! If he has some crazy ideas or policies that you don't agree with, who cares? He will NEVER get Congressional support!

The choice is what the Establishment IS GOING to do to us VS. what Trump may want to do to us but has no freeking way to ever do it!

Screwed Vs. Almost impossible to get screwed.

Not a hard damn choice.

Vote to get screwed or vote to not get screwed.......
edit on 27-8-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I guess a lot of folks will say I'm taking her out of context

originally posted by: kruphix

Ya think?

I 100% guarantee that Clinton doesn't even know of or care about ATS. She is not talking about "conspiracy" sites that talk about aliens and ufos...she is talking about alt-right websites that talk about white supremacy and racial genocide.

So unless you are suggesting ATS is an alt-right website, then she isn't talking about us.

But what is the real point of this thread...for me to react by saying "OMG, Hillary called me evil...guess I'll vote for Trump."

"who traffics in dark conspiracy theories drawn from the pages of supermarket tabloids and the far reaches of the Internet"

I may be wrong but ATS fits under the "far reaches of the internet" part of that statement. Also, she just outed Alex Jones by name which is rare. By doing so she unwittingly acknowledged the fact he has a large following. I think the point of the thread was to point out you are being pigeonholed by Hillary into being some type of internet boogeyman, because you question the official narrative about anything at all and your next stop is probably on the newly formed "internet terrorist" list.
edit on 27-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

See those conspiracies ...the ones where she's murdered people. That's the crazy #. Right there. Now jump on that guys I know you will.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

As long as she considers people like me and mine to be the complete opposite of her and hers, I am more than happy with that.

To paraphrase: I would not want to be a member of any group that would have her as a member.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
I agree with you on this. Her campaign slogan is stronger together,

Like the teams of slaves we see pulling huge blocks of stone in depictions of the pyramids being built.
And of course a guy with the whip (DEA, FBI, IRS)
yeah, stronger together alright.
Which is the reason behind the fasci- the bundle of sticks being stronger together than individually.
If you like word etymology then you already picked up on fasci -> fascist.
She even admits it.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

worst case scenario?

Trump may use the powers given to the POTUS by executive orders signed by previous presidents, show a finger to the congress and start cleaning up the house, with the martial law being a possible road to go through.

the outcome in such case - well, it depends if you think he's being honest, or if he's just another side of the same coin and it's all a problem-reaction-solution scenario, with Hillary bound to loose and Trump being the solution.

that would be actually a pretty brilliant plan, with wikileaks possibly playing right into their hands. TPTB created the current situation, if their plan is to have Trump win the election and to sacrifice Hillary to satisfy the mob, the # from her emails hitting the fan is just what they need. after that - artificial conflict between the right and the left, martial law and hunting down "old, bad, corrupt politicians", while the real powers behind the scenes won't change a bit.

that's assuming Trump works for them just like Hillary is. if he isn't, he won't survive a single month after being elected.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Her husband didn't rape anyone and any woman who tries to steal another woman's husband is a low life who deserves to be vilified.

He's been accused of 19 rapes... I'm not surprised you can't see the fire through all the smoke in the air.

Trump has also been accused of multiple sexual assaults...one with an underage girl.

Do you see fire there as well?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Trump has also been accused of multiple sexual assaults...one with an underage girl.

Do you see fire there as well?

If I am not mistaken, there is still a lawsuit pending in NY on that issue.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The amusing thing, in this ultra religious country where we don't have a single open atheist politician as that would be career suicide, they fail to recognize that religion by nature is the most common conspiracy theory.

And that makes Hillary a conspiracy theorist who publicly proclaims following the spaghetti monster who sits up there in the clouds and listens to our every thoughts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join