It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton thinks this about us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have spent little time this cycle talking about politics... for good cause. We have a criminal elitist running against an ignorant incompetent. It's struck me as a choice between being burned at the stake or drawn and quartered.

But this made me take notice. Here it is, in Clinton's own words:

"This is what I want to make clear today: A man with a long history of racial discrimination, who traffics in dark conspiracy theories drawn from the pages of supermarket tabloids and the far reaches of the Internet, should never run our government or command our military. Ask yourself: If he doesn't respect all Americans, how can he serve all Americans?"
Source: www.cnn.com...

In the same breath, she equates ATS - including the membership - you - with evil and white supremacy.

I guess a lot of folks will say I'm taking her out of context, or that she misspoke, or maybe she was misquoted or misunderstood or something I haven't thought of yet. But when I read that statement, I see a disrespect toward me, my friends here, and the website I have come to depend on for real news and a healthy dose of reality that I cannot stomach.

So what says ATS?

TheRedneck

+51 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

She's a walking hypocrisy. I hearken back to her statement that all women victimized by sexual assault have a right to be believed... unless of course it was her husband who raped or otherwise harassed them...

The woman is a hateful, lying, evil, dangerous witch who shouldn't even be elected city dog catcher yet here she stands, on the doorstep of being elected POTUS thanks to her status as the Meal Ticket's successor.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I guess a lot of folks will say I'm taking her out of context

Ya think?

I 100% guarantee that Clinton doesn't even know of or care about ATS. She is not talking about "conspiracy" sites that talk about aliens and ufos...she is talking about alt-right websites that talk about white supremacy and racial genocide.

So unless you are suggesting ATS is an alt-right website, then she isn't talking about us.

But what is the real point of this thread...for me to react by saying "OMG, Hillary called me evil...guess I'll vote for Trump."

edit on 27-8-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Also, this week, I read an article where a judge ruled that a man was unfit to stand trial because of his belief in aliens and the illuminati. He was labelled "crazy" (he may have been), but it made me realize that those two beliefs are bullet points they may consider when deciding if a person is mentally unfit or not. Think about it.

Hillary Clinton and her ilk use broad brush strokes to paint an image of the kinds of thinking that she wants you to consider "fringe" or "unqualified" for running the government.

This helps her cause because if you dig up all the nasty truths about the Clintons and the rest of the international cabal of fraudsters and money-launderers, you HAVE to discount the honesty of main stream media. Much of the truths that are revealed come from sites like ATS and others. She HAS to discredit that or the empress's clothes fall off.

edit on 27-8-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

I think she makes a great point.

I love a good conspiracy theory when it has some teeth to it or has some facts that we can base the theory upon. But there are too many conspiracies out there that have nor basis in fact and are nothing but loony fodder.

Just my opinion, but I wouldn't want a president that draws opinion or "fact" from those loony conspiracies.

If ATS has become known for their loony theories, perhaps we need to deny ignorance again and begin to look at the facts surrounding our theories and not perpetuate the ignorance.

link   
I agree with you on this. Her campaign slogan is stronger together, but how she speaks and thinks about people who don't support her makes me believe the together doesn't mean everybody. Its also a bad way to treat the people who could potentially be her supporter's
edit on 27-8-2016 by justneo because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I 100% guarantee that Clinton doesn't even know of or care about ATS.

I don't know that anyone thinks that she does.

She was flapping her lips about conspiracy theories on the Internet in a very negative way though.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I 100% guarantee that Clinton doesn't even know of or care about ATS.

I don't know that anyone thinks that she does.

She was flapping her lips about conspiracy theories on the Internet in a very negative way though.

alt-right conspiracy theories.

Which don't get me wrong, we some some of those here...but it isn't the majority.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

She pretends to care about the "little" people yet her actions show otherwise. Take a gander at how much she and her son in law cared about the little people of Greece!

She and hers obviously tried a George Soros maneuver to gain wealth off the backs of people in Greece and it backfired on their greedy asses!

Hedge fund manager Marc Mezvinsky had friends in high places when he bet big on a Greek economic recovery, but even the keen interest of his mother-in-law, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, wasn't enough to spare him and his investors from financial tragedy.

In 2012, Mezvinski, the husband of Chelsea Clinton, created a $325 million basket of offshore funds under the Eaglevale Partners banner through a special arrangement with investment bank Goldman Sachs. The funds have lost tens of millions of dollars predicting that bailouts of the Greek banking system would pump up the value of the country’s distressed bonds. One fund, exclusively dedicated to Greek debt, suffered near-total losses.

Clinton stepped down as secretary of state in 2013 to run for president. But newly released emails from 2012 show that she and Clinton Foundation consultant, Sidney Blumenthal, shared classified information about how German leadership viewed the prospects for a Greek bailout. Clinton also shared “protected” State Department information about Greek bonds with her husband at the same time that her son-in-law aimed his hedge fund at Greece.

Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece

Lets not mention how her and her cronies destroyed Haiti with the Clinton foundation and it's shady deals to her pay to play buddies.

I love how the globalists paint a rosy picture of a one world government yet in truth it just gives them access to screw over us peons world wide.

If politicians truly gave a damn about the people and their ability to thrive, then some one please explain how things have gotten so bad at the hands of the lawmakers who claim their goal is to fix what they have created in the first place.

There is only one way to cure those who pursue Power/Greed!

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

But what is the real point of this thread...for me to react by saying "OMG, Hillary called me evil...guess I'll vote for Trump."

Vote for who you want. I just got through calling Trump an "ignorant incompetant," so I can only assume you only read the words you agreed with in my post. I need someone to teach me how to do that sometime.

I am just astonished at the sheer elitism without a shred of respect for those who might disagree with her on issues. No remorse, no caveats, just "you're all evil."

Maybe you're OK with it...

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Seems like calling someone a racist has lost its bite so the party of the poor and gay has progressed to alt right.

edit on 27-8-2016 by Jthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2016 by Jthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Was she talking about trump of Alex Jones, oh and yea op you see too much in what she said, she was clearly speaking of one person, her quote starts with a man, unless she's talking about you.
edit on 27-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jthome
Seems like calling someone a racist has lost its bite and the party of the poor and gay has progressed to alt right.

The party of the poor and gay lol, best line ever.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Conspiracy theorists doesn't not equal white supremacist. Racist threads have been started by members and those threads quickly vanish. If anything, this place should be the hub to root truth from propaganda/ignorance.

One day it will be.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Only if you personally view ATS as the far reaches of the internet.

Some things are way out there.
In politics I find that every little thing that can be printed or written about either candidate makes for popular topics.
This isnt the alt right. But there are some members who definitely lean in that direction.
So unless you're owning being a racist then she's not talking about you or us.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Of course she mentioned conspiracy, when that lying, murderous criminal knows that, those evil conspiracy theorists are actually able to look pass the official story BS, and will point out the truth about her, at every step of the way.

If she reads this, I have to say this. F#%k you, Hillary Clinton

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I love how the globalists paint a rosy picture of a one world government yet in truth it just gives them access to screw over us peons world wide.

The globalist elites NEED the poor, the disadvantaged, the crime-ridden areas, the utter despair of whole populations in certain geopolitical areas, in order to MILK governments, taxpayers, corporate contributors, and the truly altruistic souls of this planet for money.

They talk a good talk, and walk the walk just enough to make it look legit, but they all live in their ivory towers, hobnob with each other in exotic places, fly about on private jets, and do dastardly deeds that only their sick minds can conjure up.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Her husband didn't rape anyone and any woman who tries to steal another woman's husband is a low life who deserves to be vilified.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

No, I don't read only the words I want to. I read the meaning behind all the words put together...and a lot of times it isn't always what is exactly spelled out.

"Hey, X and Y are bad...but I just heard that X personally insulted all of you"....what are you really trying to say?

I agree with her, all White Supremacist are all evil...I guess I'm an elitists as well.

You can go ahead and excuse White Supremacists and racists and not label all of them as evil...but I won't...I will loudly proclaim that people like that are some of the lowest forms of life and are evil.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Then, who's this man that she speaks about?

Because it most definitely isn't Trump. Is she having another mental break down, imagining things that are not there? Same thing happened to her in Bosnia...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join