It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial pastor and activist Kenneth Adkins charged with child molestation in Brunswick

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Then they will close rather quickly because NO ONE will buy there, THAT'S how it works in America.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Boadicea

Read Chronogoblin's post below yours to see what I'm talking about...

So I ended up reading every post -- not just Chronogoblin's... and a whole lot more reading besides. And I'm still not making any judgments one way or the other. There's already too much of that going around. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's just a run of the mill garden style jerk... and I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's a self-hating closeted gay child molester as well.

In any event, he's been making some powerful enemies for a few years now, in Georgia and Florida, including a sitting judge and the Florida State Attorney (Angela Corey), and even protesting Hillary in Philly at the convention. For pretty much a local rabble rouser, he's been getting a lot of national attention the last couple months. Why? Why does the media continue to claim he made hateful comments about Orlando victims in specific, when he actually only made hateful comments about gays in general? You and I can look at the comments and reasonably assume that he was talking about the Orlando victims. But there is nothing reasonable about the media making such assumptions and stating such as fact.

And since the allegations are reportedly from 2010, I do find the timing suspicious. Maybe it's all bogus. I haven't heard of any hard evidence like pics or videos, and of course the accuser's name is being withheld from the public (although the family apparently knows the young man.) On the other hand, at least one comment at the source article claimed it was well known that he was a pedophile for some time... and since these charges are several years old, was someone previously protecting him from charges?

The way I see it, there's only one possible innocent in all this -- the victim.

The pastor will get his day in court. We'll see what happens.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That wasn't always true. Also you lost me at the Christian Bakery.

Bookstore, fine but the Christian is kind of silly aren't their bookstores to educate people on Christ and push them away from sinfulness? Isn't that the very place they'd WANT a sinful heathen to shop so they can indoctrinate them?

Also, and I don't care what kind of food it is you your selling, baked goods or otherwise, you sell to everyone, period, end of story. Restricting people from food items is a road I will never agree to go down. Sorry. If you want to discriminate, stay away from life sustaining items like you know, food, water and medical. Don't like it get a closed sign and work a 9 to 5.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Then they will close rather quickly because NO ONE will buy there, THAT'S how it works in America.

I lived before Equal Rights, Fair Housing, Disability Act, Women's Rights, No LGBT Rights, etc.

You can have it.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The pastor will get his day in court. We'll see what happens.

I love how he was so condemning of gays, and yet his victim was the same sex as he is.

This was abuse on his part. Oral Roberts said God was going to kill him unless he raised 8 million. I've had Christian women from the Outer Banks of North Carolina say that there are no contradictions in the Bible, and yet the Bibles says in Genesis 10 that Noah's sons tribes each had their own tongue or language and then a chapter later in Genesis 11 at the Tower of Babel men spoke ONE LANGUAGE and God then divided the languages.

All three of the above people were Baptist. They seem to all enjoy deceiving others which is a form of abuse or abusing children of the same sex while at the same time deeming the gays worthy of death in nightclub shootings. We sent soldiers on D-Day to face execution when they landed on the beaches of Normandy because Hitler was ABUSIVE. Therefore can't we just shoot the baptists. Since they are abusive. Every time they lie and molest children of the same sex and say that gays are worthy of death, they are demonstrating their Hitler spirit and are spitting on the graves of the men who died fighting Hitler. I think we should just take baseball bats to their heads since they think Americans who treat them well deserved to be lied to, killed and abused.

edit on 29-8-2016 by Miracula2 because: baseball bats to their heads since they think Americans deserve abuse.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

THANKS but ,I m a warrior I can't really USE them.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

I love how he was so condemning of gays, and yet his victim was the same sex as he is.

Much like the Orlando shooter, eh? That may, however, be just a little too coincidental... and a little too easy to make such anonymous accusations to invoke exactly the response you expressed... Unless and until there's more to convict this guy, I'm withholding judgment on the child abuse accusations.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Much like the Orlando shooter, eh?

And he claimed support for ISIS, and I have seen videos of Iraqi soldiers capturing former ISIS fighters who said that they were subjected to rape by ISIS leader.

And given the fact that ISIS leader raped and killed an American girl. You are supposed to cuddle with women after you have sex with them. Otherwise you are in fact a misogynist self-loathing homosexual. Not getting negative on homosexuality as long as it is expressed in the confines of law and expressed in love and monogamy.

It's these guys who are turned on by it like ISIS leader and are misogynists as evidenced by him killing this American girl. It's the self-loathing denial I condemn. If you like that, why not accept that about yourself. If it turns you on and you don't like sleeping with women, why sleep with women then kill them.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

I love when a hypocritical child molester gets caught. Extra bonus points if they're a religious figure. .

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

All very good questions.... and I have no answers. Or perhaps I have many answers. Perhaps there is no one answer, but as many reasons as there are such people. I don't know.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join