It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA scientist Dr. Norman Bergrun claims there are giant biological crafts in Saturn´s rings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Here this will help you understand like I said they are called jets and gores. Its caused by promethus And not aliens as to why the good doctor is well crazy ot trying to make money on a book pick one. Prior to cassini we only saw glimpses of thr f ring and it would show up as long tubes. Scientists didn't realize there was an entire new ring.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/resources/6257/

www.sci-news.com...

Any other questions? ?

edit on 8/27/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

"You can (also) find them around Uranus and Jupiter. Wherever you see some rings, that is where I see the crafts, I call them a ringmaker."

I never knew there was a ring around Uranus...

Seriously though, is there? Around Jupiter too? I'd imagine a NASA scientist would know their stuff, I'd never heard that before. Good find

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

They are talking about this is not new as it comes from his book from 1986.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
pure bs no proff only pareidolia and image defects and a very extraordinary claim

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

"You can (also) find them around Uranus and Jupiter. Wherever you see some rings, that is where I see the crafts, I call them a ringmaker."

Seriously though, is there? Around Jupiter too? I'd imagine a NASA scientist would know their stuff, I'd never heard that before. Good find

The rings around Jupiter were first mentioned by Ingo Swann by remote viewing.
Now this makes a lot of people mad because they don't like the idea that remote viewing works, but it is a fact of life that Ingo Swann first told about the rings around Jupiter.
Jupiter rings

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: surfer_soul

The rings around Jupiter were first mentioned by Ingo Swann by remote viewing.
Now this makes a lot of people mad because they don't like the idea that remote viewing works, but it is a fact of life that Ingo Swann first told about the rings around Jupiter.
Jupiter rings

Sure, he "remote viewed" rings. He said they were close to the surface and not far out LIKE Saturn.

Jupiter's rings extend pretty far out.

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Dr. Bergrun believes "living UFO spacecrafts" exist because, "they are capable of the essential functions of biological systems such as self-replication and self-maintenance." This statement reminded me of an article concerning self replicating nano robots that I bookmarked long ago for a future read.

Perhaps the future of artificial intelligence will be both silicon- and carbon-based: digital brains directing complex molecular structures to copulate at the nanometre level and reproduce.

IMO, this seems very plausible when you consider there may be extraterrestrial civilizations that may have developed this technology over hundreds of thousands of years ago. Who knows, maybe there are alien computers that have evolved into artificial life forms that travel the universe in search of other civilizations, or other "alien" worlds to conquer. Insert JAWS theme here.

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

from Arthur C Clarke's 2010
"The Great Black Spot, as it had been inevitably christened, was now being carried out of sight by Jupiter's swift rotation. In a few hours the still-accelerating ships would catch up with it over the nightside of the planet, but this was the last chance for a close daylight observation.

It was still growing at an extraordinary speed; in the last two hours, it had more than doubled its area. Except for the fact that it retained its blackness as it expanded, it resembled an ink-stain spreading in water. Its boundary - now moving at near-sonic speed in the Jovian atmosphere - still looked curiously fuzzy and out of focus; at the very highest power of the ship's telescope..."

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have always wondered how these little "moonlets", like Daphnis, could exist in the rings at all.
The ring structure is so perfect, and fragile... All of the dust and ice particles are arranged according to individual density and gravitational influences. How could large bodies like that have a place there?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
This just out.. one of NASA´s own guys is out and spreading the word there are giant living things in Saturn rings and they are "mating" and multiplying.
And the situation is critical. He also say they live in other ring planets like: Jupiter and Uranus.

This guy have said somehing like this before but the news should be that now he say they are "proliferating" at a critical rate.. or in other words multiplying.. are they mating ?
snip

Blind speculation on Anabolic steroids.

When the good doctor provides clear images, then the interest will come alive. Over-pixelated images have never been enough irrefutable evidence. I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You do realise that your source goes on to debunk Swann's claims?

Or at least question the validity...

I think this inability at recognising Ingo's “band of crystals” as a “rings of rocks” tells us that this is an example of a bit of creative interpretation. Also, it's worth mentioning that later in the transcript from 1973 Ingo Swann talks about “those cloud layers, those crystal layers” so I think it's safe to assume the “bands of crystals” were referring to the bands of colours already seen across Jupiter's visible surface from Earth and had nothing to do with any as-yet-undiscovered ring system.

Then there was this bit:

"Each [ie, Swann and Sherman] spoke of glittering ice crystals, winds of terrific velocity, great mountain ranges and powerful magnetic forces."

Mountain ranges on Jupiter, eh?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I don't know about mountain ranges, but I do know he spoke of rings around Jupiter BEFORE anyone else knew they were there. That simply cannot be debunked, no matter how much you want it to be.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yeah, we'll just ignore the mountain ranges bit, because that discredits everything else he said.

Which was what? Band of crystals or rings of rock?

I'm just pulling quotes from the source you provided remember..

edit on 27/8/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
We have a bad perception of what aliens would look like earth is tiny to most planets out there we could be the size of rodents or ants compared to them.
edit on 27-8-2016 by mx44z because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: jellyrev
space whale confirmed

Space Whale?

Space whale
edit on 27-8-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
An interesting opinion from Stuart Robbins a research scientist at Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) in Boulder, Colorado. He's also the author of Exposing PseudoAstronomy.

9. There are still images taken by the Voyager of Saturn that Dr. Norman Bergrun, as author of “Ringmakers of Saturn”, claimed to show a UFO. What do you he possibly mistook it for? This is an example article about Dr. Burgrun’s claim.

Bergrun’s process was to take photos that were published in things like newspapers and magazines, put them under a microscope, and take a photo of them through the microscope’s eyepiece, and then look for weird tings. When going through that process, you are going to find weird things. Every example of a spaceship or alien or whatever that he has can be VERY easily explained by dust or gunk getting in the photo, or uneven illumination, or film grain, and the anomalies he found do not appear in ANY other version of the images.

In fact, one such example that Bergrun points to as a UFO is a bright speck in the bottom of an image, except the bottom part of that image is clearly NOT part of the image that Voyager took because the rings cut-off about 20% of the way from the bottom. This shows that the photo he’s using is a reproduction, including blank area, and he’s pointing to image anomalies caught in that duplication.

Link to the page - see towards the bottom.

Considering Bergrun's methods, it's a stretch to call him "respected" as this click-bait site does.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yeah, we'll just ignore the mountain ranges bit, because that discredits everything else he said.

Which was what? Band of crystals or rings of rock?

I'm just pulling quotes from the source you provided remember..

Mountains of hydrogen haha
or mountain ranges of super compressed hydrogen? Remember it's remotely viewed so the person looking isn't really there, maybe it is hard to see through all that gas and it only looks like mountains. But funny aside, rings were spoken of by him long before science on earth verified there were rings there. Call it just a lucky guess if you want.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Here is an explanation...

en.cite-espace.com...

Cassini has been the gift that keeps on giving. Saturn has turned out to be a source of nearly endless fascination and beauty. I don't begrudge anyone their various theories, I'm just thankful for what we've been able to view in my lifetime.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Uh Oh, looks like Oryx is back!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It's so sad stories like this with no supporting evidence, only a near impossible narrative and the people that try to legitimize it, have made ufology a joke.
edit on 28-8-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Money...that is what you write a book for or they would be free.

And his isn't free.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join