It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIllary Clinton Website Hackathon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed something strange when going to www.hillaryclinton.com and pressing ctrl +u at the same time? (if you use firefox)

Here is a photo of what appears in her website as her website's source code.

Let's look at it again.

wow...just wow...

Even if it was a joke, or a "on your face" admission of the voting system being rigged it's just messed up either way.

Thoughts anyone?

edit on 27-8-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

edit on 27-8-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: resize image

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Has anyone noticed something strange when going to www.hillaryclinton.com and pressing ctrl +u at the same time? (if you use firefox)

Funny enough No I have not, why would anyone??

I guess anything Hillary.... Is used now as a first base for new hackers....

I imagine at this stage with the issues around all her servers and networks she is going old school and just hand delivering stone tablets with chiseled messages and a free sledge hammer..

RA
edit on 27-8-2016 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Incorrect I'm afraid, she had also only just advertised for passionate (pro Hillery I assume,) IT Experts.

See Here

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Is anyone else really excited for this election to be over so the front page of ATS can stop being "My candidate is the best, your candidate is satan blargh, blaaarg ahhhhh???"

We all have to live together when this is over...in November...(sigh)...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
Is anyone else really excited for this election to be over so the front page of ATS can stop being "My candidate is the best, your candidate is satan blargh, blaaarg ahhhhh???"

absolutely, i'm from UK, and ATS is being butchered by these two

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Ah the fun of US Presidential candidates and elections
Happens every 4 years. I guess it is not so much fun if you are not a US citizen and watching it from the "sidelines"
Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sorry but I am also not a American and to be honest it is a massive decision with many quirks, when was the last time a election had anything like this??..

With so many twist and turns plus so many outside sources stating they have the next big thing it is like having a Red button in front of you..

I came to ATS around the time of the BP oil spill and literally every other thread was about that.. The election is way bigger in my opinion so it makes sense it will have the coverage it gets, esp when you look at what is stake and the overall condition of the world..

November is very near and believe me after the election there will be another situation that takes all our attention.

RA

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Ah the fun of US Presidential candidates and elections
Happens every 4 years. I guess it is not so much fun if you are not a US citizen and watching it from the "sidelines"
Peace

This decision will affect the entire world. I see many people tell others to but out cause it isn't their country, but I feel everyone deserves their say at least in debates.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Who uses ctl keys anymore? Why would anyone go to a web site and randomly press ctl u???
I'm on a screen keyboard. What do I hit?

Are we supposed to believe this is your personal screenshot and not something you picked up from some alt site?

What happens if you perform those keystrokes on ATS?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Nope she writing notes with disappearing ink on quick composting paper.
You can eat what's left. It's organic.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
No, not anything to do with crime or "rigging". A "hackathon" is when programmers and others interested in technical stuff get together as a creative event, coming up with new programs for stuff like apps and devices.

WTF is a hackathon? Sounds scary, right? Don’t worry, it’s not that type of hacking.

Hackathons are quite common. What this particular campaign "hackathon" refers to is inviting programmers, etc. to work on her campaign. It says "Git out the vote" because, I'm guessing, "Get out the vote" is probably "taken". It is about using the internet in a modern political campaign.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Most browsers allow you to look at the html coding for that particular page. In Firefox, using those keystrokes, or right click and click on "View page Source", will show you the coding used to design the page. Note, one cannot just start changing the code for a page that way without permission (or hacking into the website). Try it on this page---works for ATS, too.

ETA If you already can code in html, then you can get new coding ideas, see how the page is set up, from "page source". It's also interesting stuff if one just likes programming

edit on 27-8-2016 by desert because: ETA

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I don't have keys or a mouse. I have a touch screen tablet.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

...yes...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

People who are artists in MAYA use it...can't prove THAT wrong..
People who aren't native users(me).
THEY ARE simply EVERY where....why ask?
edit on 28-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Ok. My BFF uses Apple products, and I cannot help her much, even tho they do the same things, because she doesn't quite understand how it works, but she ends up many times figuring it out on her own after I tell her stuff. Yay! Mine is not Apple. I have a convertible, which means I have an attached keyboard but can also use it in tablet mode. Personally, I like a physical keyboard (I even have a cute tiny one for my phone, which I sometimes use in place of the screen one), but I know many people who are quite comfortable with a screen keyboard....whatever works for the individual.

Ok, I put my notebook in tablet mode and can find the page source coding by pressing (a light tap didn't do it) on the screen and a box opens up and I can tap on "View Page Source".

Hope this helps.

top topics

join