It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the GOP think the Hillary Health and KKK Ties are Fooling Anyone Who is Not Conservative???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: TheBulk

They just switched its obamas fault to hillary.

Who's fault was it before Obama? Honestly, how old are you? 16?

Yesterday it was hillary created isis, today its shes in bed with the kkk, i cant imagine what tommorows brings lol.

Well, objective reality shows she has at least a hand in arming and helping ISIS. She's also put her innocent foils in prison for things they had nothing to do with.

Durp durp, you 16, durp durp, clinton is the anti christ, dude i could feel your outrage, thats some powerful stuff.

That wasn't a denial. And well, now I think you are 16..

Why would i waste my time replying to a suposed insult, calling me a 16 year old because i think trump and is fans live in a fanatsy land, durp durp.

I dunno, why do you always chime in with borderline off-topic quips about people you're u don't like as a response to the OP?

Cause I can

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: olaru12
Apparently Trump isn't adverse to having racists run a majority of his campaign.

www.rawstory.com...

lay down with dogs and expect to get a few fleas.....

Yup. Funny republicans never wonder WHY the KKK always votes for them....

Why do the black panthers who are involved in voter intimidation and la raza always voting Democrat?

Oh or does racial supremacy only apply to white men?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: olaru12
Apparently Trump isn't adverse to having racists run a majority of his campaign.

www.rawstory.com...

lay down with dogs and expect to get a few fleas.....

Yup. Funny republicans never wonder WHY the KKK always votes for them....

Why do the black panthers who are involved in voter intimidation and la raza always voting Democrat?

Oh or does racial supremacy only apply to white men?

Because the veiw the GOP as having anti minority policies and villi nixing them as criminals. While holding every African American as accountable for the actions of people they done even know. Maybe?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: whatmakesyouright

From personal experience, I have at least two friends on Facebook that were huge Bernie supporters. Now that he is out, they post something negative about Hillary at least once a day. I wouldn't say that they are Trump fans now, but more or less fans of no presidential candidates. But I like how they didn't fall into the trap of the lesser of two evils, and they see that Hillary really is not a good fit for President of the USA.

That is correct.

I still have his sign planted firmly in my front garden. And there it shall remain until November.

I don't like either of the "top two" and I'm annoyed that Dr Jill Stein will not have a chance of doing anything but perhaps getting enough votes to at least put the Green Party IN THE DEBATES!!!

Trump and Clinton have equal but separate temperament issues and track records. An Oligarch reality TV megalomaniac, or an Establishment Ladder Climber? Really?

Yeah - I'm no big supporter of hers. I'm right back to square one every time I immerse myself in the media about it.
edit on 8/30/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

I agree, I havent seen any Hillary signs around the greater Seattle area either. The absence of them is very noticeable. The Trump signs are all over. From what I see put out there by the general population around Seattle, its Trump in a landslide. In speaking with people about it, I would say its about 10-20% of people who would vote for Hilary, 50% really like Trump, and the rest, like me, just think we are screwed and cant believe that out of 350 million people this is our choice.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: panaque

Where I live, there are no signs for EITHER OF THEM. I think I saw one bumper sticker for her. NONE for Trump. My quiet and unobtrusive Bernie sign in the front garden is the only political decor in our whole quadrant.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The kkk bit is unconvincing, despite the Democratic parties much deeper historical ties to that organization. Up until the 60's it could have been rightly considered the militant arm of the Democratic party.

The lack of press conferences, coughing fits, limited schedule, pics of doctor's in arms reach at rallies, carefully managed and limited public appearances, and general appearance of aging badly all imply something isn't quite right, particularly the lack of press conferences and unscripted appearances. It's as if either she or those close to her are trying to avoid any unforseen stressor completely. Now, the accusations swirling around emails, benghazi, and the Clinton Global Foundation, might explain the general reticence toward being exposed to unscripted events like press conferences, but hiding a health issue is just as plausible. Even her most ardent long term enemies have always acknowledged her intelligence. If that wit and alertness that she was known for 20 even 10 years ago was still present, why wouldn't you display it as often as possible?
edit on 30-8-2016 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So, how do you explain her extremely strange behavior?

The Hillary clone is obviously malfunctioning.

Haha, this is too bizarre... I have to laugh because if I didn't laugh I wouldn't know what to do.

What on earth is she doing? Oh man, this is just so bizarre it ends up being funny instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join