It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the GOP think the Hillary Health and KKK Ties are Fooling Anyone Who is Not Conservative???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So, how do you explain her extremely strange behavior?

I Dont know, the most awkward moments edited out of thousands of hours of tape??

Do you think this has converted one vote?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT Well, that would be one lol, its way deeper than that. Way deeper. Its a whole philosophy. We can start with the perception of the party and how they have specialized their skill in optics. Basically, her husbands NAFTA killed all the jobs just to get that out of the way. Now they try to taunt entitlements to keep blacks on the "democratic plantation", to keep minorities down and make it unappealing to prosper. What would work better than to give someone JUST ENOUGH to survive on, whites too. The strategic placing of planned parenthood in black neighborhoods and who cares if you like abortion or not, planned parenthood is a democratic black baby killing machine, the numbers of black babies they abort are astounding to the point where some may call it black genocide. Hillarys mentor was "Master Byrd", a known KKK director and she is on FOX news at this very moment saying she uses him as a guide and mentor, what the hell do you have to do these days to be a racist if your a democrat,,,,jeeeez (not at you personally, your cool)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Spaghetti syndrome. Throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. And no, it doesn't fool anyone that doesn't want to be fooled.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus Yep she did. Only thing is they will more than likely never show that on nsnbc or cnn so only FOX viewers and internet viewers will even believe it. Us on ATS that are saavy knew all of this stuff a long time ago, its been posted on ATS many times and deleted as well, some personally posted by me before I got kicked off like 8 times for being to "mouthy" about the reality of race behaviors.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
Fooling anyone is hard when she is on tv saying she supports a KKK leader wtf . Every 4 years the democrats call the republican a racist and pander to black churches and minorities. Stop insulting black people, they are independent minded and will vote for who they want, blacks aren't "bound" to any particular party.

Please post the video of her supporting a kkk leader?

You can't, because it is BS, which is why Fox News and other conservative places are not playing it on a loop.

Donald trump is not responsible for the KKK, but they have been supporting him and republicans for decades.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
Fooling anyone is hard when she is on tv saying she supports a KKK leader wtf . Every 4 years the democrats call the republican a racist and pander to black churches and minorities. Stop insulting black people, they are independent minded and will vote for who they want, blacks aren't "bound" to any particular party.

Actually, Hillary is on record as calling young African-Americans "Super-Predators" who need to be "brought to heel".

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
its simply a case of preaching to the already converted.
is a propaganda campaign against a candidate gonna cause a pole shift in political ethos?
trump and clinton supporters are unlikely to shift candidate support at any time soon.
republicans are unlikely to clamour for raised taxes based on a 'possible' health story, while democrats unlikely to accept flat taxes over a 'possible' health story.
a propaganda campaign presenting policies has been noticeably ignored by both sides.
at this rate the debates will be at a schoolyard level of argument, probably ending with yo momma.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Supporting a Klan Leader?

No. Calling one her friend and mentor, yes.

Link to blog with Video

**not familiar with the blog it, was just the first ones that showed up on google that wasn't Fox. If it's a garbage link I apologize in advance. The video and info is legit however
The article is obviously biased (as it should be, seeing as Byrd was a klansman) and some of the man's language is incendiary. Be forewarned. **

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Spaghetti syndrome. Throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. And no, it doesn't fool anyone that doesn't want to be fooled.

This sounds like the Democratic party, mass media, Hollywood, current government strategy to a tee.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Her health is a legit thing to look at.

But who cares who the KKK supports? First off they're irrelevant, they haven't even done anything illegal in decades, second off no candidate can control who supports them.

Absolutely worthless point. Hitler could support the Pope, does that mean the Pope agrees with Hitler? This is just stupid.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How do you know the KKK Grand Wazoo is not REALLY a Hillary supporter? Did he say so? Are you on speaking terms with him?

He has a long history of pro trump tweets and couldn't even articulate why he was swapping besides some vague bs about her being a secret friend of the kkk.

Everyone knows all the black panthers vote democrat and all the kkk types vote GOP.

Everyone's white racist uncle is a die hard republican.

Joshua...You are bigtime into stereotypical assumptions.
My white racist uncle was a hardcore Democrat.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I guarentee that was a poll from a consevative source with no credibility...

No one worships Hillary.....

Hell how many yard signs have you seen? I haven't seen one

It's funny you mention this as me and a friend were just discussing
this obvious oddity here in Seattle WA, which is a very liberal city,
and yet we've yet to find one pro-Hillary sign. Yet we've noticed
hundreds of pro-Trump signs. Strange.

edit on 8/26/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think pulling the race card is dumbing down what's actually at stake NOV 8...

For me it's a simple equation... Do I vote for America, or do I vote for Globalism...

It's not a DEM/REP LEFT/RIGHT CON/LIB deal anymore...

We can have those debates only if we have a United States of America...

This is an election to save the country.. IMO.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

I live in Mississippi and there isn't a trump sign to be seen.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

How do you know the KKK Grand Wazoo is not REALLY a Hillary supporter? Did he say so? Are you on speaking terms with him?

He has a long history of pro trump tweets and couldn't even articulate why he was swapping besides some vague bs about her being a secret friend of the kkk.

Everyone knows all the black panthers vote democrat and all the kkk types vote GOP.

Everyone's white racist uncle is a die hard republican.

Joshua...You are bigtime into stereotypical assumptions.
My white racist uncle was a hardcore Democrat.

Yea......

He would be the only one anyone knows, and i would be surprised if that is even true.

All the white racists left the dem party when they championed the civil rights movement..

So do you think even one undecided vote will change because of these.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

They just switched its obamas fault to hillary.

Who's fault was it before Obama? Honestly, how old are you? 16?

Yesterday it was hillary created isis, today its shes in bed with the kkk, i cant imagine what tommorows brings lol.

Well, objective reality shows she has at least a hand in arming and helping ISIS. She's also put her innocent foils in prison for things they had nothing to do with.

Durp durp, you 16, durp durp, clinton is the anti christ, dude i could feel your outrage, thats some powerful stuff.

That wasn't a denial. And well, now I think you are 16..

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

I live in Mississippi and there isn't a trump sign to be seen.

Saw plenty coming through Jackson on my way back from vacation, you should probably get out more. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So, how do you explain her extremely strange behavior?

I Dont know, the most awkward moments edited out of thousands of hours of tape??

So the way she's acting is totally normal?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If Assange comes through , Clinton is finished....no need to worry about health or who pledges support.
Interesting times

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

They just switched its obamas fault to hillary.

Who's fault was it before Obama? Honestly, how old are you? 16?

Yesterday it was hillary created isis, today its shes in bed with the kkk, i cant imagine what tommorows brings lol.

Well, objective reality shows she has at least a hand in arming and helping ISIS. She's also put her innocent foils in prison for things they had nothing to do with.

Durp durp, you 16, durp durp, clinton is the anti christ, dude i could feel your outrage, thats some powerful stuff.

That wasn't a denial. And well, now I think you are 16..

Why would i waste my time replying to a suposed insult, calling me a 16 year old because i think trump and is fans live in a fanatsy land, durp durp.
edit on 27-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join