It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting energy together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm wondering how many of us that are interested in the paranormal studies live near enough to work together. It seems the energy from another is quite helpful when learning to grow and learn to use what we already have.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Think I'm quite far away from you all: Italy.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There is a small problem with that though. When doing energy building where the participants are not together...outside energy can effect what your trying to focus on....even from those that do not know they're doing it, but have strong energy output...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It depends on the purpose of course.
"Energy work" can be done via distance without problem. "Working WITH" energIES is a different story. At least for me. I'm only just now starting to learn to do things or allow thing or ask for things on purpose. Before - all came on it's own time.
I'm focusing on mediumship mostly (passively recieving info), and also active work (this - picking up info has always been there for me, I'm just trying to learn better ways of control).

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I''m in the UK if thats any help

But i do strongly think the collective energy of a few can accomplish great things if used correctly .

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't know what type of experience you have....but in order to do this, of course as Angela stated above...what your trying to do makes a difference, but it can be extremely hard not be effected by other energy around.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Oops. I forgot to say - I'm in Missouri.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Energy? I'm sorry but I don't know what you guys are talking about. Could you please link a new member to some threads or sites?
Thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi, and welcome :-)
I'm not one to go fiddeling with posting links, LOL! (Must get in bed soon anyway), but by energy, in this refference, I am thinking in terms of those already passed over and also the energy of those living. Getting and recieving info from the dead and living. Mediumship and phychic work.

Energy is also very powerful as a tool for healing and, well - for everything! Although my thoughts are kind of stream lined at the moment, any energy work studies would be great. Heck, even the federal government is trying to get in on it now with the Reiki trials.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
i'm in ohio, and suprizingly, i have found many energy manipulators here. My friends frome highschool, most of them anyway, and i am now in college and my roommate also practices with energy manipulation. we are everwhere, and it is easier to draw energy from people, when there are more around us that are willing to give it freely

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This kind of energy you are searching for, is highly based on trust and faith. It can do amazing things, but if you consider your partner an enemy or a hostile person, it won't work vice versa. But it does work one way too, and the reciever who has no trust at all, simply will get confused and he'll be on the run blindly.

I have tried this "energy" with people who trusted me, and I know how effective it is. And yes, it doesn't require you to be near me, you can be on the other side of the World, or kilometres deep under the ground level.

Those people who have no faith, will simply not be able to perform.

How does this work? When you believe in a person, you automatically addict to his behaviour, soul and mind. A contact will evolve through time, which makes close cooperation possible, without restrictions. Probably there are paranormal aspects too, but they are yet unexplained, and remain mysteries.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Energy work is a highly personal, subjective endeavour that can yield objective, real results.

For me, I like to keep it *very* private when it comes to sharing the finer details with *very* few people.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Energy work is a highly personal, subjective endeavour that can yield objective, real results.

For me, I like to keep it *very* private when it comes to sharing the finer details with *very* few people.

LOL, me too. Not that I'm ashamed. But - well - it's a secret. I do work with people without their knowing it. And I don't give details of the process either.

top topics

join