It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - 007 Moonraker; Dolly Has No Braces!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

That's the page. So how many of them are normal moving footage and which one of them actually shows braces, or even shows a hint of braces?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlabberGhast

That's the page. So how many of them are normal moving footage and which one of them actually shows braces, or even shows a hint of braces?

Are those gifs not animated for you? If they're not, I'm not sure what's going on. Perhaps you have some kind of bandwidth issue?

They are all animated gifs showing multiple frames except the first one. Details of which ones show artifacts which look like braces are documented clearly below each image.

The individual who collected that footage went to great pains to upload it and clearly document his findings. I recommend taking the time to study it in detail. It's very enlightening.
edit on 27-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It is not normal moving footage and there is no sign of braces. This is pathetic. You are looking at zoomed n pics showing little artifacts that aren't even noticeable watching the movie. None of them even remotely show braces.

You are grasping at straws here.

Please post the pic that comes closest to showing braces in your opinion.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It is not normal moving footage and there is no sign of braces. This is pathetic. You are looking at zoomed n pics showing little artifacts that aren't even noticeable watching the movie. None of them even remotely show braces.

Max, I would appreciate if you would not refer to my contributions in this thread as "pathetic." I am contributing here just as much as you are, and am doing so honestly.

In my opinion, every single one of those animated gifs shows something that can be misconstrued as braces. If you cannot see the "hint of braces" in any of those shots, I can only assume the monitor your using and the one I'm using are very different. That's okay.

Please, everyone go check them out.

Please pay particular attention to the images where she is drinking out of the glass of beer. When viewing her teeth THROUGH THE GLASS, you can practically see the braces.

It almost makes me wonder if she actually DID wear the braces in certain scenes and then she later complained that they hurt and wouldn't wear them anymore, so instead of having her film the remaining scenes with the braces they decided to go back and edit the braces out using whatever technology was at their disposal at the time, and the result was a sloppy job that left remnants in several of the scenes.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It's odd you keep asking for evidence while using your infallible memory as yours. You have done a good job turning the burden of proof around.

Why don't you stop asking for proof that your fantasy is wrong and submit your proof for its confirmation.

Your starting to sound like a politician.
edit on 27-8-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

So what is your point with this anyway. That people think she had braces because it looks like she has braces, which it doesn't at all or that she had braces but they were edited out?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The animated gifs in that link are HUGE. First one's file size is 20 MB, and there are quite a few of them all trying to load up at once.

Anyone that wants to see them is going to have to link to the page and wait for quite a while for all of them to load.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity

The animated gifs in that link are HUGE. First one's file size is 20 MB, and there are quite a few of them all trying to load up at once.

Anyone that wants to see them is going to have to link to the page and wait for quite a while for all of them to load.

Good point.

(post by FlabberGhast removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So what is your point with this anyway. That people think she had braces because it looks like she has braces, which it doesn't at all or that she had braces but they were edited out?

Yes, we've established that you don't think those images give the impression of braces, but be honest -- you'd made up your mind before you even got the images to load properly, or before you'd even slowed down long enough to actually read the descriptions beneath the photos.

I'm not trying to convince you, Max.

I'm providing this link for people who are interested in studying it.

In my opinion, it absolutely does give the impression that she has braces. There is a subliminal suggestion of braces there.

Whether she actually wore braces and they were subsequently edited out (which does seem possible) or there is some strange film-to-video conversion artifact causing it isn't really part of my point, although to me it is an interesting aside.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

BS, I am asking him to show the pic of which he thinks it shows braces cause all I see is little compression artifacts.

To simplify, I concur with the findings of the original poster in that thread, at least as they pertain to which artifacts give the impression of braces. There is no reason for me to repeat all of his work here in this thread, as uploading all those animated gifs would be time consuming.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It is pure BS anyway, you can't even see any sign of actual braces in zoomed in pics, let alone from just watching the movie in which she show a full smile without any sign of braces, ffs man.

(post by FlabberGhast removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlabberGhast

Well then I totally missed the point...because as it usually goes with ME threads I thought it was a ME is real bcause she supposedly had braces.

Man these ME thteads are getting confusing.

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It is pure BS anyway, you can't even see any sign of actual braces in zoomed in pics, let alone from just watching the movie in which she show a full smile without any sign of braces, ffs man.

OK OK

Your timeline and reality got messed up. Sorry bout that. Your here now, nothing you can do. Make yourself at home, go get a pizza and drink a beer. Hope you make some new friends.

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Anyway, for those of you with the patience to visit that link and let the rather large animated gifs load (which I understand may take some time, depending upon your bandwidth), here is what you will find:

1) One of those video sequences clearly shows a horizontal line running through the girl's teeth. This could be caused by "ringing" which is a video artifact caused by movie studios attempting to artificially enhance the sharpness of an image during the conversion process. The ringing could actually be an outline of her top lip, transposed onto her teeth. Or, it could be some other type of artifact.
2) Far more strange are the bizarre metallic flashes seen in a couple of the shots. I don't know of any video encoding artifact that would cause that.
3) To me, the strangest anomaly is the girl's teeth as viewed through the mug of beer. It really does look like she's wearing full-on braces for about half a second there.

Again, here's the link: dolly.barriereader.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join