It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - 007 Moonraker; Dolly Has No Braces!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel
The New Zealand/Australia thread has several different personal accounts of ME like trees being in different places, streets that are traveled every day looking different and several others

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze
a reply to: DelMarvel
The New Zealand/Australia thread has several different personal accounts of ME like trees being in different places, streets that are traveled every day looking different and several others

A street looking different or a tree looking like it was in a different place are well within the realm of mistaken perceptions.

I'm talking about, say, finding your name spelled differently on all your checks and bills. Having a different car than the one you bought. An addition to your house that wasn't there before. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Why is it almost entirely alleged changes in old books, movies and maps and never anything like this?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My question is, whoever or whatever, is orchestrating the ME, why pick mundane things to f#ck with us? Why is it removing braces from some obscure actress in a mediocre fourty year old 007 flick? If it was a true shift, wouldn't EVERYTHING we learned before change? Instead of some middle of the road author of some middle of the road children's books (Berenstein-Berenstain)? Or the size of mars? Why not the other planets? Or the location of kidneys? Why not location of all internal organs? Why don't "they" transform a world-wide familiar occurrence where most of the global population can witness "their" transformative manipulation of an event that mostly billions of people are familiar with? In the grand scheme of things, only a minor percentage of global residents have seen Moonraker or read the Berenstain (Berenstein) Bears Go On a PICNIC? Answer: because of massive egos, some people would rather chalk up misremembering something and attribute it to a ridiculous occurrence of a change in the space-time continuum than admit to having a faulty memory and succumbing to a gradual deterioration of their mental capacities as a result of getting older. The ME, like organized religion, was invented by man to deal with the uncertainty of the future and our obvious fallibility.
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Bond fan here seen them all many times, don't remember Dolly having braces. She does however have metal rimmed glasses so like Jaws also has metal on her face...
Could people possibly be confused by the hundreds or thousands of other movies and ads on TV they've seen, seems possible IMO.
Plus editing the braces out of every frame before CGI would be hard wouldn't it? Need some real proof not just I saw it in 1983 and she had braces... I think.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Why does almost every ME example revolve around some pop culture reference from many years ago?

If this is real, why doesn't anyone (for example) ever come home to find out his address has changed or his house is a different color or he has a different wife?

It's funny you mention this because just a few weeks ago I had something weird happen to me. I had this memory of my wife at a job she never had. I had memories of it, even having a conversation with a fellow employee, and I sat there arguing with her all morning about this job she never had. Now that i recollect, yes, she never had this job and it sits like a faint memory for me. Very strange. I've never had anything like that happen to me before.

As far as Mandela Effect, I'm not too sure what I think about it all. The threads on here make for some interesting reading. As far as Moonraker, yes, I remember her having braces to. But, there is one ME that really bothers me over all this and that's the Berenstein Bears. I don't care what anyone says, I was a big fan of those books when I was a kid and it was always Berenstein, never Berenstain. That's about the only one that has had me confused, and now this braces thing. Just my two cents anyways.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
My question is, whoever or whatever, is orchestrating the ME, why pick mundane things to f#ck with us?

Based on the entirety of the Mandela Effect as it has been represented here in these forums, the only rationale I can justify is that whoever runs the Matrix is a complete, total a-hole and a royal troll.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Why does almost every ME example revolve around some pop culture reference from many years ago?

If this is real, why doesn't anyone (for example) ever come home to find out his address has changed or his house is a different color or he has a different wife?

It's funny you mention this because just a few weeks ago I had something weird happen to me. I had this memory of my wife at a job she never had. I had memories of it, even having a conversation with a fellow employee, and I sat there arguing with her all morning about this job she never had. Now that i recollect, yes, she never had this job and it sits like a faint memory for me. Very strange. I've never had anything like that happen to me before.

As far as Mandela Effect, I'm not too sure what I think about it all. The threads on here make for some interesting reading. As far as Moonraker, yes, I remember her having braces to. But, there is one ME that really bothers me over all this and that's the Berenstein Bears. I don't care what anyone says, I was a big fan of those books when I was a kid and it was always Berenstein, never Berenstain. That's about the only one that has had me confused, and now this braces thing. Just my two cents anyways.

One thing I can say with certainty is that vast numbers of people pronounced the title of those books as if it were spelled Berenstein. I think because adding Stein to the end of something makes it sound like a last name. I recall having an epiphany in the 5th grade while on the Book Mobile outside our school when I actually noticed the real spelling of the book for the first time and realized all the adults in my life who had read me those books (including teachers) apparently had never learned how to actually read.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
Bond fan here seen them all many times, don't remember Dolly having braces. She does however have metal rimmed glasses so like Jaws also has metal on her face...
Could people possibly be confused by the hundreds or thousands of other movies and ads on TV they've seen, seems possible IMO.
Plus editing the braces out of every frame before CGI would be hard wouldn't it? Need some real proof not just I saw it in 1983 and she had braces... I think.

Same here. Glad to see someone else recalling this. Read my similar take on page 7 of this thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
Need some real proof not just I saw it in 1983 and she had braces... I think.

The problem is that it's an unfalsifiable theory. There's no way to prove it. The only evidence is people's subjective reporting of their memories.

Even if you had Blanche Ravalec on record saying she never wore braces in the film (and there are reports she has said this though I can't track it down) it doesn't matter because the explanation would be that this is the Blanche Ravalec from the new timeline where there were no braces.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I had this memory of my wife at a job she never had. I had memories of it, even having a conversation with a fellow employee,

Someone had a thread here a number of years ago reporting the same experiences only to much a greater and debilitating degree. I can't remember the details now but it was pretty interesting.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlabberGhastwow i definately remember he smiled at her and she smiled back with metal teeth maybe a timetraveler is sending a message back to the future by changing things in certain movies that was known to survive to that time?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Divide...seperate...congeal multiple non-conforming status quos.....contrive the non-conformities to be triggered by instinctive or "knee-jerk" or "autonomous" EMOTIONALLY CATALYSED evolving into TANGIBLY REALISED realities.

TPTB DO NOT ever wish to see a real-time global consensus.....anyone can easily see that there is an artificial barrier to a one-world real-time shared pespective managed by Global human emotions which are synonymous and sympatheic by proxy.

If we have what the internet was truly designed to build....a ONE-WORLD PERSPECTIVE OR STATUS QUO OR SHARED REALITY......then we have the only possible version of a mature DEMOCRACY.....every single human on earth must be named and listed and have their voice heard as a CONSTANT...in REAL-TIME.....this could be done using telepathy naturally.....but ours is geneticlly road-blocked or rather re-routed into an internal holding pattern.

The sooner someone begins setting up mirrored sites which accomodate this GLOBAL LIST...every human must have their voice heard and to do this they must have a name and it mus be shared with all of us...this is why name is so sacred....every year HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF HUMANS DIE and no one give them recognitio or justice.

This is the ONLY way to FORCE ALL GLOBAL BORDERS TO DROP BY PROXY WITH NO ARMED CONFLICTS.

Its time for a real-time Global CENSUS.

The "mandela effect" is obvously tangible.....I noticed it several decades ago.....I made a mental note of the Inteview With a Vampire/Interview with The Vampire conflict...knew it was a "definate conflict" and simply filed it away in the cerebral rolodex for later integration....which is now....lol.

If you only have to control the 10% who comprise the most impact weilding group of people...wellll....then these types of societal gaslighting tactics seem opitmal and possible and probable.

Ever wonder why England,the US,Canada,Austrailia,the Eu,and China and many other countries are SEVERELY SUPPRESSED AND BOXED INTO A SERIES OF SYMPATHETIC BUT FALSE REALITIES.....they comprise this 10%.

If you can in an organised and purposefull manner begin to Gaslight an entire Global population ....you must use the conduits which reach the entire TARGET GROUP....your tangible "neural NET" must be wide enough to enclose everyone with space to spare....this means mass media.....this means Published word.....this means organised undermining of ones personal belief systems and trust in SELF and this must be VOLUNTARY and so they create a dynamic where people CASUALLY ..TELL THEMSELVES it is "they" who have been mistaken ...this very small "casual" act of self-immolation OF ONES OWN TRUST DYNAMIC has the effect and impact of a fire-and-gorget virally actioned TROJAN HORSE which will eventually undermine our ability to TRUST OUR OWN JUDGEMENT and perspectives over those directed and orchestrated by mass media....

Remember TPTB used control of books via the PUBLISHING AND PRINTING INDUSTRIES to control us historiclly.....sooooo....they own ALL MASS MEDIA CONDUITS...and can co-ordinate their fire control missons.....and crossover operations are where we define their entire macro-envelope of tactical capabiliies.

The "Mandela effect"...is a CROSS-OVER operation...so simply backtrack and list ALL MANDELA EFFECT TESTIMONIES ....then define the CONDUITS or types of main stream media used.....then do your homework by looking into the Movie Compaines and Publishing Companies and TV Stations and Radio Stations and other individual "conduits" one-by-one seeking names and patterns and connections....follow the money of every SUPERSRUCTURE conduit looking for commonalities in numbered companies or named companies or secondary and tertiary Stakeholder Group type of affilliations .

There are always "good" and "bad" groups using these same conduit....batteling it out for control....constantly.

Because KNOWLEDGE IS POWER....and KNOWLEDGE DENIED IS POWER REMOVED.

Everyoe is aiming for that "impactfull" 10%....and as the Internet and Global economy evolve together the 10% is becoming VERY DIFFICULT TO TARGET.......soooooo.....this is the "heat of the Battle"....and the introduction of the Intenet was like a mega-ton Nuclear pop....we just dont know the specifics if it was the good guys or bad guys or an accident.

The advent of the internet was like an EMP Event which disabled everyones high-tech weaponry ....and now both groups must learn how to battle in this new world view ...whoever was the historical Underdog has EVENED THE PLAYING FIELD....and now its "anybodys game ".......everyone is All-In now.....Centuries of posturing coming to an oppositional apex.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
well someone must of went back in time and caused a paradox
caused the actress that played dolly a refusal of wearing braces

a Glitch in the Matrix/...
in this Holograms universe ...

the scene in question does not make scene ! at all Now

The Original showed him smiling and her smiling back with braces
showing him she is Equal in that imperfection of that Fault and they fall in love

I do Remember that corny scene ...

The best way is to get a Hold of the Actress her self and ask !

but I found this ...

Did Blanche Ravalec where brances in the film MOONRAKER?
jamesbondthesecretagent.blogspot.com...

well waiting for an answer

but...

this Mandela effect for this Moonraker james bond flim reminds me of this

The Back to the future family vanishing in photo

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This also reminds me Capricorn one

where Elliot Whitter (Robert Walden) is Mysterious erased out of existence
Whitter mysteriously disappears before he can finish sharing his concerns with journalist friend Robert Caulfield (Elliott Gould). Caulfield discovers that all evidence of his friend's life has been erased and begins investigating the mission, surviving several attacks.
en.wikipedia.org...

at 2:37 of the clip is how I feel ...

So to me that what the Mandela effect is
edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago8240 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago8240 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I had this memory of my wife at a job she never had. I had memories of it, even having a conversation with a fellow employee,

Someone had a thread here a number of years ago reporting the same experiences only to much a greater and debilitating degree. I can't remember the details now but it was pretty interesting.

Wish I could read it. I even have a memory of sitting outside in my car waiting to pick her up and I saw her through the glass windows from the front. It was as waitress at a restaurant back in our 20's. Freaky. Probably was just some vivid dream I once had and happened to recall it that morning a few weeks ago.
edit on 28-8-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Wish I could read it. I even have a memory of sitting outside in my car waiting to pick her up and I saw her through the glass windows from the front. It was as waitress at a restaurant back in our 20's. Freaky. Probably was just some vivid dream I once had and happened to recall it that morning a few weeks ago.

I'm trying to think of search terms I could use to find it but I'm drawing a blank. If I'm remembering it right he claimed he had extensive memories of alternate versions of his life.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

If I let myself agree with the ME in this instance, I will, then I lean toward the Butterfly Effect. A time traveler accidentally steps on a butterfly during prehistoric times, travels home and discovers language has changed because his small action in the past.

Why mundane or pop culture instances? It's something we collectively share and these instances are minor in the scheme of things.

Then again a Butterfly Effect would mean no one knew the changes occured except for the time traveler.

Hmmm....

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I'm trying to think of search terms I could use to find it but I'm drawing a blank. If I'm remembering it right he claimed he had extensive memories of alternate versions of his life.

These aren't that exact story, but here's the one about the Spanish woman who (claimed to have) woke up in an alternate version of her life where her new lover didn't exist & no-one at her job knew her, and also the one about the European guy from a non-existent country. Interestingly that guy was supposed to have been detained by Japanese officials so there should be some record of this.

Timeline stories

I've always liked "alternative" stuff, and I remember a few years ago people were talking about a completely natural even where the universe would start merging all its timelines together into one final timeline. If there was anything to ME then I'd go with that rather than TPTB / CERN doing anything. (I mean really how does a particle accelerator cause timeline jumps / merges anyway?)

EDIT: The non-existent European country was called Taured. Not sure the link I posted gives the name. Also what's cool is how the man is supposed to have just disappeared into thin air after a while, could be a convenient way of wrapping up a hoax story hmm? Maybe / maybe not!
edit on 28-8-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

Thanks for the link. Those are some interesting stories. My experience was eerie, but not so extravagant.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I thought she had braces in the Moonraker film ? and seem to remember a few comedy sketches about them kissing and getting stuck together .

Faulty memory again

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It seems Dollys missing braces were questioned back in 1999.

Dollys Braces.

So it was noticed before this Mendela rubbish.

Getting desperate now, but after having a net search, i think chances of getting the original cinema reel from 1979 are virtually 0%, even though there would have been thousands of them. I say desperate as i'm sure she had braces and something as trivial as this is driving me up the wall lol.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join