It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason killary hasn't been charged...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There has been much speculation about killary and her apparent ability to avoid prosecution, despite mountains of evidence against her. The list of things she has done is immense and frightening. The criminal acts she has committed are great in number, varied, and severe. Yet she still walks among us free, and running for the highest office in the land.

How can this be? Many people believe the system is broken. Many believe it is heavily slanted in favor of the privileged few. Many believe the inaction is due to fear of the consequences of crossing killary - the dead list.

I suggest another reason: people want the prosecution to be successful and killary behind bars. Or at the very least, out of US politics.

Charging killary now will accomplish nothing, regardless of the seemingly endless list of crimes she could be charged for. And killary knows it. Anything killary is charged for now will result in nothing more than a pardon from obama, and the loss of any chance of actually putting her behind bars where she belongs. This is why killary can seemingly do as she pleases. TPTB know that she will walk if they charge her now. The only recourse is to wait until obama is out of office, then proceed full tilt with any and all charges that can be brought against her. It is the only way.

Worse yet, it must be done quickly. The end scenario is simple to imagine. Either killary wins the election, in which case she pardons obama for everything then appoints him to the supreme court. Or, killary loses, is pardoned by obama and is appointed to the supreme court. Either way, killary wins something and obama walks. What I really fear is a fake prosecution set up by democrats that is destined to fail (and end with a pardon regardless) and ultimately the loss of any chance to charge her for real - double jeopardy.

The only guaranteed losers are the general population.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Hilliary will never see a day inside a courtroom, never see a single penalty.

She will rule from her throne and lay waste the freedoms so many have fought for.

Her army of brownshirts will purge the country of anyone not kneeling to her ideology.

In other words, she sucks. But she'll get away with it because she's paid off the Department of Justice.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Or, killary loses, is pardoned by obama and is appointed to the supreme court. Either way, killary wins something and obama walks. 

I'm not following you there. How could this happen if she loses?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
She hasn't been charged because both sides do not want to open that box, too many politicians around the world are payed by greedy corporations, I honestly would love to see more politicians go to jail, but I don't think it will happen in my lifetime.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The elitist handlers want a nuclear war and Hillary is their puppet.

Mother Gaia disagrees which is why Hillary will die soon. Mother Gaia will do everything to stop becoming radioactive for countless centuries.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
The elitist handlers want a nuclear war and Hillary is their puppet.

Mother Gaia disagrees which is why Hillary will die soon. Mother Gaia will do everything to stop becoming radioactive for countless centuries.

Well there you go. Problem solved.
Rolls eyes.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm thinking that charging her will cause problems bigger than we can see... possibly implicating Obama?

Maybe TPTB have decided that there could be larger political instability in pursuing it further that they deem not good for the country overall. Kind of a twisted patriotic look at things...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

There is nothing to pardon Obama for he's not being tried. As far as her there appears to be evidence to attempt prosecution but being able to actually do it wouldn't be easy. She would hire lawyers to defend her thr govt would spend lots of money and thr case is far from a slam dunk.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Maybe the powers that be would find a scenario like the movie Syriana more beneficial to them. Bill and Hillary on a Sunday drive.......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: dragonridr

I think that poster meant Obama would pardon Hillary...but pardon her from what? I don't understand that...maybe I'm missing something. Ditto the part about her losing and then winning something...not sure what that's about.

There is nothing to pardon Obama for he's not being tried. As far as her there appears to be evidence to attempt prosecution but being able to actually do it wouldn't be easy. She would hire lawyers to defend her thr govt would spend lots of money and thr case is far from a slam dunk.

edit on 31504America/ChicagoFri, 26 Aug 2016 16:50:11 -050031pm31238America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Or, killary loses, is pardoned by obama and is appointed to the supreme court. Either way, killary wins something and obama walks. 

I'm not following you there. How could this happen if she loses?

killary loses the election and is pardoned by obama and appointed to the supreme court before he leaves office. She loses the election, but in the end its a win for her since she gets pardoned and gets a spot on the supreme court.
edit on 26-8-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Pardoned for what, exactly? She's not been convicted of anything. Did you think she had been or something?

ETA: Sorry, disregard...I went back and read again and see that you were talking about her being charged if she lost the election. Neither will happen, but yes, hypothetically that would seem to be a more viable option than trying to do it right now.
edit on 31015America/ChicagoFri, 26 Aug 2016 17:01:47 -050031pm31238America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Pardoned for what, exactly? She's not been convicted of anything. Did you think she had been or something?

This is speculative, a scenario for the coming future... Of course it hasn't happened yet...

The reason she hasn't been charged yet is because obama will just pardon her if he is still in office...so the idea is to wait until he is out of office so the charges won't be pardoned and have a chance to stick...

Not to mention that the constitution does allow for a person to be pardoned before actually being convicted.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

How does a disbarred lawyer get to be a judge?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

How does a disbarred lawyer get to be a judge?

Executive appointment. Remember, this is obama and the amazing technicolor dream pen... He can do damn near anything, including changes the rules of the game at half time, and no one seems to mind...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yeah, sorry, I edited my previous post. I misread you. However, to clarify, you are talking about this being a possibility only if she were to lose the election, right? Because if they're not charging her now, they certainly won't once she takes office.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Yeah, sorry, I edited my previous post. I misread you. However, to clarify, you are talking about this being a possibility only if she were to lose the election, right? Because if they're not charging her now, they certainly won't once she takes office.

I disagree. They could easily charge her after she takes office. She cant self-pardon... In essence, that is the whole idea. The only time not to charge her is when she can be pardoned by a sitting president. If she wins the election, charge her with whatever you want. If she loses the election, charge her with whatever you want. It is only while obama is in office that charging her would be a waste of time.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I don't think Supreme Court justices are even required to be lawyers in the first place. I could be wrong, but bizarrely enough, I don't think that's actually a requirement for the job.

In any case, the disbarment would have to be handed down by each individual state that she holds a license in. It's a lot harder to disbar an attorney than you might think. If she was not acting as an attorney during her time in office, a federal conviction would not necessarily be sufficient cause for disbarment by the state. Also, in most states there is a time limit to the length of a disbarment...after that period, the attorney can apply for reinstatement.

They'd have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that her crimes were such that they would directly affect her ability to practice private law in the given state...and opinions don't count. The law is very specific, and case by case...it is not a decision that is made lightly. Being convicted of a felony does not mean automatic disbarment...it has to be evaluated by the bar.

ETA: Ok, I just phoned a friend. I was right, Supreme Court justices do not have to be a lawyer, or have ever even graduated from law school in order to serve in that position, per the Constitution. So it's a moot point anyway.
edit on 31545America/ChicagoFri, 26 Aug 2016 17:54:24 -050031pm31238America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Once she is out of the protective executive umbrella.
She CANNOT hold a security clearance anymore ,without a pardon.
Anyone who TRIES to brief her as result can be prosecuted for it.
edit on 26-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Every president gets pardoned when they leave office to cover any questionable actions they had to pursue behind closed doors in defense of the nation or something like that.

Addendum: Heck maybe that's why she wants the presidency so bad.

edit on 8/26/2016 by Puppylove because: Addendums are fun!

<<   2  3 >>

join