It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to become a liaison of THE ARCHITECT of the Universe Simulation we call reality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
IMPORTANT:
-You only spread the method, you never talk about your dream themes en derived anagrammata (anagrams), to nobody not even me
-You will get instructions from THE ARCHITECT in the anagrammata
-You do the instructions as quickly as possible, best directly if you can
-Your anagrammata are the secret key just like with encryption
-...you operate from the outside... ;-)
-Any other kind of magic is allowed as long as it does not hurt the body and soul

===
Any questions? Examples are not real dream material
===

MANUAL:
EXPERIMENTAL DREAM ANALYSIS BY ANAGRAMS 1
Blogged by Johan G. van der Galiën
This method is intended to reveal hidden messages in a dream. When you have dream material, like in a little story, and you can give it a theme name or a title of about 2 to 4 words (not to long, about 15 letters), then you can generate anagrams from that theme. With anagram solvers on the internet like www.ssynth.co.uk... you will get up to 400 anagrams, which of course cannot be all hidden messages. The trick is here that you find the appropriate anagrams by Jungian synchronicity, a meaningful coincidence for you and especially for you only!
EXAMPLE
DREAM SEQUENCE:
In my dream I met a guy named Alvin who moaned about being a twin.
COMMENT:
I indeed once met two sisters that complaint that they are constantly addressed by other people of being twins.
THEME:
“alvin twin hone”
OPTIONAL:
Lets say for argument sake: You want to know how you think about a female friend called Ann. These A N N letters are in the dream theme. So you leave these out because the anagram solvers do not do names.
SO THEME BECOMES:
“lvi twi hone”
ANAGRAMS (out of 400):
in lithe vow
in liveth ow
in love whit
in love with
in ow liveth
in view holt
CONCLUSION:
What is the most striking? = “in love with”, then adding missing A N N gives full anagram “in love with ann”. So subconsciously you are in love with that female friend (when you acknowledge the synchronicity of this anagram consciously). Maybe you did not know that! It can also be that you now realize the importance of this fact, which maybe crossed your mind briefly earlier in daily life. Moreover this is one “hidden” message and my experience is that there are usually around 4 of these in one dream theme.

Satoconor © 2015

EXPERIMENTAL DREAM ANALYSIS BY ANAGRAMS 2: Example 1
Blogged by Johan G. van der Galiën
DREAM SEQUENCE: You dream that in a meadow there is a man taking care of a herd of cows, this is very difficult for him, because he is always drunk from also working spare time as a bartender in the local pub, drinking too much with the customers.
DREAM THEME: “bartender cowherd fool”
Now you crack the anagrams www.ssynth.co.uk... and find those that have special meaning to you, and I found a nice one.
ANAGRAM: BLOODRED CROWN FEATHER (one out of 400)
COLORS: RED (stop sign, heat, passion, love, anger)
Now you look up the symbols in the anagram in the dream encyclopedia on the internet: www.dreammoods.com...
BLOOD
To see blood in your dream represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments. If you see the word "blood" written in your dream, then it may refer to some situation in your life that is permanent and cannot be changed. If something else is written in blood, then it represents the energy you have put into a project. You have invested so much effort into something that you are not willing to give it up. If you dream of blood on the walls, then it is a warning of sorts. There is a situation that you need to confront. You cannot avoid it any longer. More specifically, if blood is on the bathroom walls, then it indicates that the situation that you need to confront is an extremely emotional one.
CROWN
To see a crown in your dream symbolizes success and prominence.
To dream that you are wearing a crown suggests that you are in a position of power. Alternatively, you may be basking in your own achievements. You are recognizing your talents and accomplishments.
FEATHER
To dream of a feather floating in the air signifies a life of ease, comfort, warmth and of financial gains. It may describe your lightheartedness and enjoyment for life. Alternatively, a feather may represent confusion, hastiness, and loss of dignity.
To see a feather in you dream symbolizes warmth. You are expressing your tender side and a desire to be close to someone. Consider also how the dream may relate to the proverb "birds of a feather flock together". Perhaps you need to break away from the masses or you need to make new friends. If the feather is wet, then it indicates a temporary setback.
Red feathers represent negative inspiration or realizing your potential to be deceptive or angry.
ANALYSIS:
It can mean that a person with great power over you, kinglike, for instance a superior at work (CROWN) has a grudge (BLOODRED FEATHER) against you, because for instance you insulted him or his family. This is of course only an example. But you see here that anagrams can reveal hidden and secret meanings of a dream, can be prophetic, forecasting or sense present and future events! They are a kind of horoscope, but this anagram method is not pseudo scientific like astrology, I like to believe its fundamental scientific deep psychology.

Satoconor © 2015

edit on 26-8-2016 by galien8 because: delete rubbish

edit on 26-8-2016 by galien8 because: layout

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2016 by Peeple because: Beeeeeeeep

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
cool
but are you aware of that you are dreaming right now?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

To content of your thread reminded me of this

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: darkspace

cool but are you aware of that you are dreaming right now?

OP, Wake Up!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

In my dream I met a guy named Alvin

Interesting because i have met Kronus (the Architect) who watched me interact with a witch who handed me an Allen Key from a Craft shop named ALAN.

The A's in ALAN were equilateral triangles so i was given a standard 33:6 Sacred code for As Above, So Below.

Your 'Alvin' is like Al6n as VI in Roman numerals is 6.

The thing is, the architect is an asshole and i wish i punched him instead.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I do it this way: I make a telegram sentence of 2 to 5 words (max 25 characters, smaller is better, because with big strings the anagram cracker times out). The telegram sentence is like a headline of a newspaper article about your dream! Good luck fellow liaison

You must stick to the first headline that comes to your mind, thats so called intuition given by THE ARCHITECT, obey also his 10 Commandments EXODUS 20:1-22

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkspace
cool
but are you aware of that you are dreaming right now?

Do you want the green pill or the blue pill, indeed we are the dreams of the gods

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

To content of your thread reminded me of this

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

In my dream I met a guy named Alvin

Interesting because i have met Kronus (the Architect) who watched me interact with a witch who handed me an Allen Key from a Craft shop named ALAN.

The A's in ALAN were equilateral triangles so i was given a standard 33:6 Sacred code for As Above, So Below.

Your 'Alvin' is like Al6n as VI in Roman numerals is 6.

The thing is, the architect is an asshole and i wish i punched him instead.

Of course he is an asshole: he is dualistic: good / evil , chaos / order , creator / destructor etc etc (there is no need for a separate devil, its all build in THE ARCHITECT)
edit on 26-8-2016 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You have removed your post? Strange that this can be done while I replied and quoted it, moreover quote is also gone

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: darkspace

cool but are you aware of that you are dreaming right now?

OP, Wake Up!

Princess Leia

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

ADDENDUM IMPORTANT
-Follow the instructions given in the anagrammata according only to your own consciousness, some can be absurd
-DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

link   

ADDENDUM IMPORTANT
-Follow the instructions given in the anagrammata according only to your own consciousness, some can be absurd
-DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

link   

ADDENDUM IMPORTANT
-DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

new topics

top topics

join