It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Solid Response To Hillary's Claim of Trump Supporters Being Racist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: TonyS
The media has to ignore it being all in for HRC, because shes fip floped on the issue to hide her support for TPP.

All Trump has to do is start tweeting and talking about the TPP and it would be all over the news.

The question is why is he not talking about trade anymore?

Probably has at least something to do with him going to bed with mainstream Republicans and donors.

His VP selection is a huge TPP backer.

He talks about the TPP in almost all of his rallies. He talks about it in TV interviews. He is firmly against it.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Here's the real truth about the "Trump supporters are racist" theme projected by the HRC campaign.

Its a deflection. And its a deflection from a more basic truth, i.e., the Trump supporters are really all about the crappy state of the US economy and the loss of jobs due to the Free Trade treaties the US has signed, including NAFTA, which I believe was negotiated by the first Bush POTUS, and implemented by Clinton, (Bill).

Problem is that HRC has been around long enough to know that, practically speaking, there's no solution to Trump supporters economic problems. There's no plan on the part of TPTB to undo or renegotiate NAFTA. In fact, the TPP is baked into "the plan" as are other global free trade initiatives. To avoid having to address this continued hollowing out of the US job base, HRC deflects from discussion of these problems by pulling out the race card.

That's basically how I see it too. She has no answers or any solutions to offer and so she resorts to underhanded tactics. At least Trump wants to renegotiate our trade deals, end senseless regulations that are hindering companies from operating in the USA. No wonder companies are fleeing the USA. Regulations, Taxes, and being behind the 8-ball right out of the gate. Other countries aren't subject to these tight restrictions and are stomping us in trade. We need jobs, we need growth. Trump wants to deliver. I have confidence that he will, too.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Yes...Trump supporters are for the most part racist.
Next question.
Cheers

Nope, actually it is dixieland Hillary and her supporters who are the true racists, who want to keep on being victims of Hideaway Hillary's division schemes. Hillary needs victims who are easily led to that belief, that they are the victims.

Hillary and Obama have brought the black community as a whole down a long ways and today are more impoverished than ever before.

Trump will actually give everyone a chance at the American dream again.

Hillary is the racist who will deliver minorities into further impoverishment.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You wouldn't know a GD racist if he...or she...bit you on the ass. I live in the south, the deep south...and live with racism each day....and it will get you a watery grave in the swamp by boys you don't want to invite home for supper. Yes, they still exist down here, i am scared of them and you are too stupid to be scared of them. Fortunately most of them didn't get excepted to Yale and the other half can't read...so they are here to stay and you are safe in the snowy north away from grits, okra and first cousins that want to date you.
Cheers

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

I do think it is a bit ironic how Republicans like to use the few Black supporters they have as their tokens to try to prove they aren't racist.

Like that time Trump got so excited to see a black guy at his speech he blurted out from the podium "Look at my African American!!!!"

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
You wouldn't know a GD racist if he...or she...bit you on the ass. I live in the south, the deep south...and live with racism each day....and it will get you a watery grave in the swamp by boys you don't want to invite home for supper. Yes, they still exist down here, i am scared of them and you are too stupid to be scared of them. Fortunately most of them didn't get excepted to Yale and the other half can't read...so they are here to stay and you are safe in the snowy north away from grits, okra and first cousins that want to date you.
Cheers

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Judging by the way you comment, I would say they have already affected you for the worse, so you have no need to even worry about me. I have seen real old school racism before and know how ugly it is. Hillary Clinton with her vile tongue is encouraging that behavior, not trying to stop it.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

This was a great video. I have seen most of them but not in one video. These people are all so real.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Sounds like none of those in the video are nearly as offended as you....and I think those were black people but not sure. I am colorblind.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You are right...but you do realize that the left does the exact same thing. Watch the topic of the speech and then look at the crowd behind Clinton. You may be surprised.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
For me it comes to what means more to me my ethics or my political beliefs. Im way left but I cannot support the total lack of anything but the willingness to do or say anything to anyone to serve her means. She is single handedly destroying the political process and the Democratic party. I dont know anyone that supports her or did when they claimed she was ahead of Bernie. These polls are ridiculous. The whole thing this year is just a disgrace to all of us in the eyes of the world. I am so disappointed. Just the lie after lie after lie. Chance Bill meeting attorney General, at airport on private jet, happens to me all the time. Oh she didn't mean any harm to route 60k emails home and delete 30k of them when asked to turn them over. And it goes on an on, its frankly unbelievable and everyone just looks the other way. Thats power. Its insulting to me as an American. Its a done deal though. It seems it's been decided for us.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Have a look at THIS..www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Let's face it; Republicans are going to be branded as racists no matter what they do.
Hell, not that long ago they just got shouted down because a staff picture didn't have enough color. Now, any non-white supporters are just 'tokens'.

It's always going to be this way when the left can't debate on the actual policies. I'm not even sure if they see their hypocrisies or not. Maybe they do, and just hope that the right doesn't notice?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
Let's face it; Republicans are going to be branded as racists no matter what they do.

Not all republicans are racist. I actually share a good deal of philosophical under-pinning's with conservatives. I do not believe government should be any bigger than it absolutely needs to be and I believe bureaucracy, inefficiency and resultant fiscal waste is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. I strongly believe our best moments in government are a mix of Dems reaching idealism and optimism that government can be an agent of positive change with Republicans moderating that idealism with careful thought around budget and what actually works and what is frivolous and wasteful.

That said...Conservatives courted the racist vote for decades now. They sell fear and offer themselves as the solution. Trump is the epitome and pinnacle of that strategy.

NOT ALL REPUBLICANS ARE RACISTS AND BIGOTS...BUT, YES MOST RACISTS AND BIGOTS IDENTIFY AS REPUBLICAN...

If I had to purely speculate from following polls over the years, I would estimate roughly 40% of those that identify as Republicans have a worldview that is premised on bigotry or racism. I would suggest that an additional 20% traffic in racist or bigoted rhetoric for political purposes to appeal to that 40% amongst their base...aka..they just play a racist or bigot on TV...and maybe 40% of Republicans believe in the principles of individual merit and equality and avoid ignorant generalizations and racist rhetoric.

Hell, not that long ago they just got shouted down because a staff picture didn't have enough color.

No color...None.
In fairness that was reflection of how few minorities are drawn to be politically active in republican causes because of the 40%-60% of republicans that exploit bigotry and racism in rhetoric. I severely doubt anyone was excluding minorities from volunteering.

Now, any non-white supporters are just 'tokens'.

I do think that minorities that support Trump are such a rarity that they take on pseudo-celebrity status and that celebrity status is rewarding to those minorities in a way. It becomes a circle that feeds upon itself.

Trump blurting from the podium ...Hey, Look at my African-American!!!

It's always going to be this way when the left can't debate on the actual policies.

The "left" or democrats have a much deeper policy platform the GOP right now...by an indisputable huge margin.
This is not due to the GOP not having legitimate and valid policy proposals. It is due to severe fractures within the GOP where they can not make proposals without being attacked by significant factions of their own party.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So 40% of Republicans aka white people are racistbigots. Wher did you get thise numbers? Great Hillary logic and total bull#.

The African American Trump pointed out said he was not offended. That'sthe democratic way. You decide what'soffensive and who should be insulted becaus you see minorities as perpetual victims and have to coddled and defended by thosebig bad racist republicans.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

OHHH yes, its most definitely alive in FL, especially as you get a little north of Tampa....

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
Hell, not that long ago they just got shouted down because a staff picture didn't have enough color. Now, any non-white supporters are just 'tokens'.

It's always going to be this way when the left can't debate on the actual policies. I'm not even sure if they see their hypocrisies or not. Maybe they do, and just hope that the right doesn't notice?

do you remember the ethnic diversity of the voting delegates on the floor during the GOP convention?......there were all those black people in white face..

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

So 40% of Republicans aka white people are racistbigots. Wher did you get thise numbers? Great Hillary logic and total bull#.

Before I respond to that, please support the claim that being white = republican.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

I do think it is a bit ironic how Republicans like to use the few Black supporters they have as their tokens to try to prove they aren't racist.

What I think is ironic is how Liberals will use the very few Republican racists they can dig up to try and paint every Republican as being racist.

I haven't seen anyone try to paint every Republican as a racists.

I have seen people point out that racists groups (KKK, White Supremacist, etc), support and endorse Republican policies. I have also seen people point out people saying racist things at Republican rallies or holding signs with racist messages on them. I have seen people point out that a lot of Trump's statements are racist and his past behavior (which concluded in lawsuits) were racists.

I'm sorry if you feel attacked by that, it's not our fault that the party you have chosen to endorse caters to racists people and groups. That's not our fault, that is just a fact that you have to deal with.

So all the work Trump did for the black community over the past 30 year was just a trick?
The fact that he was Jessie Jackson and Al Sharptain close friends and they held him up as a model over the past 30 years was a trick?

Or was it a fact that they all dumped him when he ran as a GOP canadate?

I guess all those photos and videos of them together where all photo-shopped?

As for the KKK. because they support a canadate makes that person a member and confures full belief onto them? Well if that's the case the Grand Dragon just endorced Hillary a couple days again. Seems there is even a split in the KKK on who to support.

So the Black Panthers, BLM and others that have been promoting death to whites are not raciest? They are supporting Hillary, so that must mean she is raciest also.

Both sides in race have issues on this. I don't think either canadate is raciest.
Trump has proved though historical actions that he is not. Unless of course this has all been a plan over the last 30 years.
Hillary has proven that she is too focused on Hillary to be raciest. She'll dump everyone under the bus if it helps her.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Democrats and their nonstop cries of racism have taken USA politics to elementary school levels.

Instead of debating actual issues and what's best for our country liberals are just yelling "NAH NAH NAH RACISTS" over the top of any intellectual debates.

Are all Trump supporters racists? Obviously not. Is Trump racist? I have seen zero evidence of it. In fact I've seen multitudes of evidence that he's not.

Does it matter? We can't address real topics for the USA and it's 100% the fault of liberals at this point.
edit on 31-8-2016 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join