It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Big Cat Sighting Near Wakefield

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I agree some of the movement seems a bit dog like, but the tail is evident in some of the clearer moments.

This is fairly convincing to me because I've seen several similar cats.

Less convincing is this cardboard cut-out type photograph in the scum. www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 1 9 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

There's a tale about a Scottish hunter who was going to shoot rabbits. The night before he went and sat at the side of the field to watch them and study their movements. He heard nothing, but felt something breathing on the back of his neck. Then something soft touched his neck. He waited a few seconds and slowly turned around. A puma was walking away from him.

Is it you that lives a few miles from Kiltarlity where I heard a puma scream, or is that another ATS member?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Is it you that lives a few miles from Kiltarlity where I heard a puma scream, or is that another ATS member?

I fear it is someone else.
I have seen puma, on two ocassions, but I am near East Kilbride in the central belt.

kindest regards,
G

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I am 10 miles away from Kiltarlity and big cat sightings are common in the highlands

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm in West Yorkshire there has been more sightings locally of big cats in recent years Angry Badgers also. I'm sure I saw a big black cat late at night but I had enjoyed many a ale but the way it ran was a cat run not a big black dog what people said it could be.
We have Deer around here so many that they are talking of culling them but loads of Rabbits and hares I know a bloke called John Bastrd and he gets you a brace for a pint of Guinness.
edit on 1-9-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh but people must remember this is in Wakey

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Angry badgers?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Yup very angry near me...got chased away a few weeks ago. Gnashing it's teeth at me I had a sword with me but still didn't fancy my chances.
Brave Ser Gavin...I ran away

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
those nasty badgers are dynamite....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join