It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The irony of the Mandela Effect

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Are you trying to say that the ME (Middle East) has got together with CERN and HAARP to create the ME (Mandela Effect) for some sort of terrorist activity?

I'm sure you can prove this with peanut butter, kids books, car logos, lines in a film and song lyrics?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I think you're trying too hard to find a meaning to my OP that isn't there.

Seriously. Anyone looking at Sofia Vergara and going, 'My, what big teeth she has!', is somewhat skewed in their thought processes.

Yeah, because all straight guys are looking at her "teeth" lol.

Unless "teeth" is code for something else?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well, if you have a lisp and say the word 'teeth' it sounds like what you should be ogling.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The Mandella effect is tripe, comedic at best. The fools that promote look stupid beyond belief. The manipulators that are selling it even lower.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The Mandella effect is tripe, comedic at best. The fools that promote look stupid beyond belief. The manipulators that are selling it even lower.

Yep.

It kind of reminds me of the chemtrail thing. People who don't know better being led by people wanting YouTube hits and/or merchandise to sell.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, if you have a lisp and say the word 'teeth' it sounds like what you should be ogling.

I tried lisping teeth and, well, I don't know what you're ogling. False teeth maybe?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Nice try. Not saying it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

In my timeline it's called "The Menudo Effect" and we all talk like a latino boy band.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You trouble me.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I feel so sorry for the percentage of humanity that put "faith and time" into this. I weep for humanity.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I loved the recent Ford thread.

The ford logo changed, but we can't prove it because there is no physical evidence in this timeline, oh here are some pictures of it showing it's true though.

How do they have physical evidence if that evidence can't exist?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I know, right?

I've noticed the following pattern by the believers over the course of this "effect".

"ME has no evidence/proof so can't be proven true or false!"
"Here's some evidence/proof!"

Which is it? Does it have evidence/proof or not?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarumphHarumph

I feel so sorry for the percentage of humanity that put "faith and time" into this. I weep for humanity.

Not that many believe it. The originators of this psyop are hoping people will buy into it, over time.

Don't weep for them.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Not that many believe it. The originators of this psyop are hoping people will buy into it, over time.

Don't weep for them.

You forgot the part of the psyop that includes selling books, cups, tshirts and whatever else. That means that people are LITERALLY buying into it.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Don't weep for them.

You forgot the part of the psyop that includes selling books, cups, tshirts and whatever else. That means that people are LITERALLY buying into it.

Do these people burn gasoline soaked crosses, too?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Don't weep for them.

Do these people burn gasoline soaked crosses, too?

Nope.
They burn water soaked crosses. In their timeline it makes them burn better.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Point being, the Mandella effect is a rewrite of Nelson Mandellas contribution to the world. Being black and all, its a racist thing, probably.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Point being, the Mandella effect is a rewrite of Nelson Mandellas contribution to the world. Being black and all, its a racist thing, probably.

Gave you a star for that as you raised an interesting point I hadn't heard of or thought of. Not sure if it's true or not, but certainly opens the possibility.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Honestly I dont even bother trying to understand people that want to believe in the ME..

Logos change, continuity errors in films or TV shows take place all the time...No human mind anywhere is infallible.
Additionally these same people that claim everything that is different then how they recall it would probably claim some metaphysical new agey time shift explanation for playing a game of Whisper Down the Lane.

To me the ME is just the latest iteration of the Flat Earthers.

<< 1    3 >>

join