It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Ford Logo - Three New Strong Evidences Found

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
There seems to be a problem in that there can be no proof either way atm.

Yes, but I find it quite hypocritical that proof seems to work one way only on these threads and believers, like the OP, completely disregard our evidence but calls his 'residual'. Double standards.

What if universes could touch and share, it could possibly explain every oddity ever known, every ghost, supernatural, weird sky falls, strange behavior changes, schizophrenia, missing people and items, odd animal behavior,found odd items, sightings of unknown animals, things in the sky, miracles....

It could explain it if we had proof of it, but bubble universes -as much as I'd love them to be true- they are still only an idea, there isn't any proof they actually exist. There are many discussions for and against it, but they are just that, ideas, no evidence of parallel universes at all at this moment in time.

Yes, but I find it quite hypocritical that proof seems to work one way only on these threads and believers, like the OP, completely disregard our evidence but calls his 'residual'. Double standards.

It's all speculation when it comes to proof so why not agree to not argue on that point anyway? The fact that we don't have proof should leave people to keep and open mind. People experiencing something are more prone to need validation and seek each other since they are being called all kinds of things I am sure you can understand this.

Yes proof a difficult thing and it leaves the most intelligent people out there maybe feeling a lot like us ME, affected people.One difference is that the scientists are waiting to judge the theory not trying to throw it out first.

“I think that many physicists have not found a way of proving their theories, as they had hoped, and therefore they are gasping,” says Rovelli.

www.smithsonianmag.com...

Read more: www.smithsonianmag.com...

The concept is known as a "parallel universe," and is a facet of the astronomical theory of the multiverse. There actually is quite a bit of evidence out there for a multiverse. First, it is useful to understand how our universe is believed to have come to be.

www.space.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Speaking of logo MEs, guys, take a look at the Canon logo:

Does this look right to anyone? Who remembers the Canon logo like this? I know I certainly don't. Looks totally foreign to me, as if its in a completely different font. Also I never remember the tagline "Delighting You Always"..

It's also been this way apparently for a very long time, take a look at Canon's logo history page

Anyone else remember a different Canon logo? I don't remember every letter being so spiky.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It's all speculation when it comes to proof

Not in this Universe.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orborus

Does this look right to anyone? Who remembers the Canon logo like this? I know I certainly don't. Looks totally foreign to me, as if its in a completely different font. Also I never remember the tagline "Delighting You Always"..

It's also been this way apparently for a very long time, take a look at Canon's logo history page

Anyone else remember a different Canon logo? I don't remember every letter being so spiky.

So Canon and many,many other corporate logos that have been changed is proof of the non-existant Mandela Effect? I change my socks every day,so this must be proof of the same thing must it not?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

Orborus memory goes back. To another Universe. Or something.
global.canon...
edit on 9/3/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx

So Canon and many,many other corporate logos that have been changed is proof of the non-existant Mandela Effect? I change my socks every day,so this must be proof of the same thing must it not?

How about you read my post before saying stupidities? The current canon logo and its font are from 1956 if you look at that Canon history link I included in my post. I was born in the late 80s. I remember it quite differently and Canon's logo hasn't changed in the interim.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
40 years ago I worked as part of a design team in the Uk dealing with Ford
The company I worked for was a Sign company
We worked to a set of designs provided by Ford
We were responsible for the re-signage of all their motor sales "garages"
The logos and wording for the signs were made from white moulded perspex type material the background fascias which covered the entire length of the "garage" was made from Blue "Bondine"sheets

The project went on for a few years and I travelled all over the Uk measuring up and then designing / draughting the neccessary drawing for manufacture before the advent of computors

The Logo was like the first example shown ... a curly tail on the middle stroke of the F

Edit to add.... the Ford logo could vary depending on what and how it was made ... the curl being small could not always be reproduced in stamping or moulding so is overlooked

Just a funny aside ... my co designer Steve was a Hippy and anti establishment guy ... I recall the T shirt he oten wore which .... it had the Ford logo perfectly printed on it apart from the "O" was replaced with a "U" the "R" was replaced with a "C" and the "D" yes you guessed it was replaced with a "K"
Steve only lasted a year os so before having himself fired and moving onto better things
edit on 3-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2016 by artistpoet because: ADD

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Just searched and found they are still making the Ford parody T shirt
Here is the link ... I may buy one for old times sake

www.saltyminds.com...#-t-shirt-ford-parody

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet
You may buy one.

But

Will you wear one?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hi Phage ... Yes I certainly would wear one ... I am of the age when I past caring what others think

Aslo it tickles my funny bone

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I'm past the age of trying to "shock" people by being a dick.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Lol nice one ...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

You are not getting my point. My point is about the double standards of ME believers which goes like this:
"Skeptics evidence is not proof because it belongs to this timeline but we come from another one.
Believers evidence is proof because it's residual from our timeline and only we can spot it".

originally posted by: Phage
Orborus memory goes back. To another Universe. Or something.

I was just going to say that. In my timeline I beat you to it.

a reply to: Orborus
Do you also remember Mandela dying in the '90s?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

How about you read my post before saying stupidities? The current canon logo and its font are from 1956 if you look at that Canon history link I included in my post. I was born in the late 80s. I remember it quite differently and Canon's logo hasn't changed in the interim.

Not when this whole crazy idea is about there being something 'wrong' when a company changes it's corporate logo.There really is nothing wrong with this part of it,corporate logos do change when the corporation they represent want to change them.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Not in this Universe.

On this subject I disagree

good example.
www.reddit.com...
edit on 3-9-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
40 years ago I worked as part of a design team in the Uk dealing with Ford
The company I worked for was a Sign company
We worked to a set of designs provided by Ford
We were responsible for the re-signage of all their motor sales "garages"
The logos and wording for the signs were made from white moulded perspex type material the background fascias which covered the entire length of the "garage" was made from Blue "Bondine"sheets

The project went on for a few years and I travelled all over the Uk measuring up and then designing / draughting the neccessary drawing for manufacture before the advent of computors

The Logo was like the first example shown ... a curly tail on the middle stroke of the F

Edit to add.... the Ford logo could vary depending on what and how it was made ... the curl being small could not always be reproduced in stamping or moulding so is overlooked

Just a funny aside ... my co designer Steve was a Hippy and anti establishment guy ... I recall the T shirt he oten wore which .... it had the Ford logo perfectly printed on it apart from the "O" was replaced with a "U" the "R" was replaced with a "C" and the "D" yes you guessed it was replaced with a "K"
Steve only lasted a year os so before having himself fired and moving onto better things

None of peoples examples matter if we are exchanging matter with other realities.

In a radical paper published this week in Physical Review X, we (Dr Michael Hall and I from Griffith University and Dr Dirk-André Deckert from the University of California) propose not only that parallel universes are real, but that they are not quite parallel – they can “collide”.

In our theory, the interaction between nearby worlds is the source of all of the bizarre features of quantum mechanics that are revealed by experiment.

www.iflscience.com...

NOT ENOUGH IS KNOWN YET!
Why can't people allow for that fact.

Erick Weinberg, a physicist at Columbia University, explains this multiverse by comparing it to a boiling cauldron, with the bubbles representing individual universes — isolated pockets of space-time. As the pot boils, the bubbles expand and sometimes collide.

www.quantamagazine.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hi ... Thanks for your reply

I believe in Multi Universes and that they are connected

I also believe that the power of the Human Mind has yet to be realised regarding it's full potential

But I honestly fail to see the connection with this new idea called the Mandela effect
So for me it is conjecture until shown to be otherwise

With respect my examples were not examples aimed at disproving the Mandela effect
They are drawn from real life through recollection as such I admit that memory is not always 100 per cent

But thanks for links which I have scanned

As Einstien said ... A Man should look for WHAT IS and not for what he thinks should be

In the long run the examples of this so called Mandela effect seem rather trivial ... unless you can tell me why it really matters
For example how does it effect our inherent intelligence and the way we conduct our affairs

In the end we only see what we want we see

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

But thanks for links which I have scanned

As Einstien said ... A Man should look for WHAT IS and not for what he thinks should be

Albert Einstein quote. "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution."

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The two quotes do not contradict one other

Yes Imagination leads to discovery
But what one imagines must be put to the test to see if it is so in reality

edit on 3-9-2016 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

[..] the non-existant Mandela Effect [..]

Is you saying "non-existant Mandela Effect" proof ME isn't real?

Maybe if you say it often enough it'll be un-real.

edit on 6-9-2016 by Pearj because: fixed quote tag

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join