It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call for all thinking people and actual patriots to jump off of the Trump Crazy Train.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If I vote Trump I can hope for the best.
If I vote Hillary I'd feel like I gave up.

Really that simple for me

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Nikola014

You must have arrived from a different time line.

Even some Rep supporters are questioning it.

So what? They are ok now that they question something?

lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: BestinShow

It's sad that you only see two options.

If you go to the grocery store and they only have spoiled food and rotten food, do you still make a purchase? Now THAT is showing your ass.

It is quite telling that you think the answers are inside of this sick corrupted system you claim is at hand, and then entirely ignore by ONLY badmouthing the one who is different than the rest.................

You are most DEFINITELY voting Hillary.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

People like you who slam one crazy-ass conductor and actually seem to believe that the other option is any better are a big part of the problem and a big part of why we're here. I just feel sorry for anyone who rants against one in support of the other.

I defy you to show me where I did that in my OP.

Are you all hysterical? Is this what it's come to?

LOL. You did it all throughout the thread, by attacking one candidate who is provably not as terrible and dangerous as the other, and by not making a thread on Hillary, because you NEVER WILL......

This is proof that you support and will be happy if she wins, Proof enough for us all.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: incoserv

LOL. You did it all throughout the thread, by attacking one candidate who is provably not as terrible and dangerous as the other, and by not making a thread on Hillary, because you NEVER WILL......

This is proof that you support and will be happy if she wins, Proof enough for us all.

Not supporting Trump does not mean someone supports Hillary. They both scare me, but even if you think Hillary is the most evil woman in the world, that doesn't mean you have to throw your support behind someone else who is inherently evil.

Personally, I think Trump is more evil than Hillary, but that doesn't mean I support her.
edit on 8/26/2016 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

it's called....states taking care of their own.....and taking responsibility.....instead of making sure that the citizens of that state are taken care of...they suck federal money from the hard work of citizens in other states....California sends more in taxes than they get back......and if you want websites so you can verify it yourself, there are plenty, you do the research, I'm not your mommy

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: jimmyx

synopsis:...republican red states take far more federal tax dollars for welfare than blue states.....

Southern red states have more blacks, causing more welfare.

Why refuse to recognize that fact?

if that's the case, then the states and the people that live in them, need to buck it up and fix the problem...quit blaming everyone else for your problem....solutions....many...but here's the problem....the republicans in these states are aware that they can cut their own state taxes as long as the keep getting a net tax income from the feds....it works out great for them.....

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
He and Bill are playing golf, and Trump is going on and on about some weird rich person stuff he’s been up to ......(laughing at the peasants, etc), and Bill’s like “Yeah, that’s cute and all, but I’ve been President.
Talk to me when you run for president.” And then Trump is like “you know what, I will run, and I will run the BEST campaign is history.” And then Bill goes to home to Hillary and they laugh about how he just instigated some truly spectacular trolling.

"Sacrificial lamb" - yes. People who take one for the team and finish their career as a loser even though they might have had a chance in a later election cycle - TRUMP... People who are delusional enough to think they can win even though they’re actually being sacrificed - yes....

And the cries of joy from the Clinton Ian gallery and the media
Donald Trump is in fact a false flag candidate whose actual mission is electing Hillary Clinton as President.
I just have to post this one statement before the old girl wins and starts our civil war on gun control

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: burdman30ott6

it's called....states taking care of their own.....and taking responsibility.....instead of making sure that the citizens of that state are taken care of...they suck federal money from the hard work of citizens in other states....California sends more in taxes than they get back......and if you want websites so you can verify it yourself, there are plenty, you do the research, I'm not your mommy

Enormous federal programs such as Social Security, Medicare and the recently pass Healthcare Reform. What happened to the enumerated powers?
How did these things possibly get by the Supreme Court? Not that aid to citizens is wrong but it was never intended to be the role of the federal government.
That's what the 10th amendment was for, reserving all other powers than those enumerated to the federal government for the states.
The states should be providing these programs if they so choose and if they work they will compete with other states for populace and hence power in the House. This is how it was meant to be.

the states are engaging in no competition other than that for federal funds.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Puppylove

Going third party is a cover, come on.

Want to know how I know? It's like you said. Those people who usually call for third party, always, and I mean, only bash on Trump. Never have I seen them saying anything negative against Hillary. In my opinion, they want to split voices among candidates, so Hillary actually gets a chance in winning.

There are many of us on the third party side who bash both. Probably more so on this site than other places.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think liberals look more than foolish. The masses wont vote 3rd party, we are dealing with a society that doesn't even know a 3rd party exists. IM NOT FRUSTRATED, RACIST OR IN FEAR. Im sure most people like me LOVE Jill Stein or Gary, I really do. Im voting Trump until they rise in the polls. Your post is like page 2 of the democratic playbook. Insult his voters, call him racist, and all the other names they like to call, those liberal name callers. Any sensible person can see that Trump would be the way lesser of two evils. Hillary "I consider to rely on the advise and council of senator Byrd", a KKK leader , have you lost your mind ?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
I think liberals look more than foolish. The masses wont vote 3rd party, we are dealing with a society that doesn't even know a 3rd party exists. IM NOT FRUSTRATED, RACIST OR IN FEAR. Im sure most people like me LOVE Jill Stein or Gary, I really do. Im voting Trump until they rise in the polls. Your post is like page 2 of the democratic playbook. Insult his voters, call him racist, and all the other names they like to call, those liberal name callers. Any sensible person can see that Trump would be the way lesser of two evils. Hillary "I consider to rely on the advise and council of senator Byrd", a KKK leader , have you lost your mind ?
as we all know, there are no conspiracies in politics. In that noble profession, everything is completely aboveboard and on the level – right?.....
Like hell it is.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I don't care who you support.

What I found most interesting is that you imply that only idiots are supporting Trump. Not surprised. Just another observation that many are now going beyond simply being against Trumps policies, and are now calling anyone who doesn't think like you, an idiot. Or racist.

I'm seeing this more and more on this site.

It's funny in a desperate sort of way.

Rather anyone that's buying his spiel... gullible at least.

I'm not sure anyone is exactly buying his spiel except the OP.

I do know what Hillary Clinton is though, and at this point a vote for Trump is as good as a vote of NO CONFIDENCE in Clinton and the Democratic Machine. It's the only way to say a clear "no" to the whole scheme because if you vote any other way, you risk them winning, and if they win, that's all they need to claim a mythincal "mandate" and do whatever they want.

Just so we're all clear - They are the same people who colluded to steal the primary for their presumptive candidate when the alternative was a far more popular candidate. And we all know it. You know it and so do I. But you'll vote for that to run the country because Trump is "crazy." How do you know this? because the media, who has also been shown to be in on the same collusion I mentioned above, tells you so.

Way to go, folks.

And they are the "educated" folks!

Don't ya just love it?

3rd party votes or non votes go nowhere. It supports the opponent by default.

It can be argued that Trump is a 3rd party. To shut him down now, will crush 3rd parties forever.

The progressives would be out of control.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

Except, Gary isn't actually a libertarian, and I'm not going to vote for Stein who's left of Hillary. If I was inclined to vote for a central, authoritarian governing authority, I'd already be voting for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Technically, I'm educated too. At least, I have that degree that they think is so important, but I also have a conscience that won't allow me to put someone like Hillary in office, either by direct vote or by throwaway.

I'm not overly fond of Trump, but all he has said is mean things. Obama says those all the time, and I'm constantly told that's nothing and I'm taking him out of context by the same people who think Trump is the scariest thing since ... Global Warming.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

Not only is Trump the lesser of two evils, but I think he will be the best American president in a long time. The man doesn't even rest. He works and works and works. Even if it is somewhat selfish to desire a legacy that Trump wants, I think we can almost be certain that he wants to be remembered fondly, and that would require a great presidency and a great job, all while looking good while doing it.

Besides he's hilarious. Why do leaders have to look down upon the masses, treating them like children? They're squares.

I'm Canadian and there is not much to be proud in that anymore. A comedian can be fined tens of thousands of dollars for a joke. People cannot criticize religions without being charged with human rights complaints. More than 180 citizens have left to go join ISIS. I want to see what Trump foresees in America: greatness, for the sake of my business and my family. If he can accomplish half of what he promises, it will be good for all of us.

I would immigrate to the US if he won. It's only about 10 miles south anyways.

edit on 26-8-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

This thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Touche'! We got crap in one hand and crap in the other...only question is which one stinks the worst. Unfortunately...both are smelling pretty bad about now....

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
ready, if you people vote for trump, it will be easy to rig elections, only 5% will be enough for hillary to rig. If Gary Johnson blows up in polls with 20% lead then hillary wont be able to rig elections. that is your only choice.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hillary basically just said 35-40% of the country and anyone who doesnt agree with her is a racist.

Thats how goddam stupid this election is and how extreme the left wing has become. OP makes some good points about Trump (whom i find lacking for the job) but also embellishes using fabricated talking points of the far left, and that is why people thought it was a pro hillary thread. I understand Its not, and i tend libertarian myself, but some of that rhetoric is just hyperbole for policies the OP doesnt agree with. Thats fine but lets recognize hyperbole when we see it.

Im done fighting over garbage and about garbage. In RL Im going to shut up and protect myself and my own. This will all end in war. Our society has passed that point of no return I think. Race relations are MONUMENTALLY worse today than 8 years ago. The new extreme left is like a fanatical religion more than political ideology. It is as dangerous a poison as any theocracy. They openly call for communism and tell us heroes are people that switch sexes, and that half the country is racist. I was just told the other day that I was the problem with society...because Im a white male (in RL) You cant make this # up. And then other "friends" chimed in and agreed! Nevermind that i always treat any decent person with respect no matter ethnicity or gender or whatever. Nevermind that half of my close friends are not white. Nevermind that I have often stood up for them. No never mind that, i am the mf problem because of my skin color and gender and this is coming from people who feign an interest in equality. What a load of #. I know for a fact that many of you will be able to relate to this.

Furthermore, the far left does not believe in personal property. You read that right. When you get right down to it, everything they say backs that up.

There have always been bad apples, actual racists of many ethnicities, and cops have been awful since prohibition. But we lived alongside each other mostly. Not now. We can barely keep from hating our friends. This # is getting ridiculous.

And I am not right wing at all. Ive been libertarian-center for a long time. I even gave Obama a shot at the white house the first go round even though I usually vote 3rd party. Lord knows I used to rail against Bush. Still would if he was relevant. But now? Centrist is bigoted and libertarians are nazis. Thats how mind blowing the inverted reality of the far left is. And the far left is now probably 25% of our society. Ladies and gentlemen, we are going down. Its beyond who we elect as president.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join