It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call for all thinking people and actual patriots to jump off of the Trump Crazy Train.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Nothing is ever free or easy.

...which is one of the main reasons I'm voting for Trump. I'm sick and tired of liberal progressive candidates using my money to become the Meal Ticket and build a squadron of Kept Voters who will do whatever it takes to keep their redistributive revenue streams and handouts intact.

As for the invite to jump off the train, no... Of course if Trump loses the anti-Trump crowd will "still be here" for Trump supporters. Many of the anti-Trumpers depend on us for their food, housing, medical care, education, addiction financing, etc.

are you capable of looking up statistics????........red states OVERWELMINGLY suck up more federal tax money for welfare than blue states....what you are saying is the exact opposite of what is true......you sir, are one of those Voters that trump loves

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
a reply to: Puppylove

If you go on a multi paragraph diatribe against one without mentioning the other or any alternative, then intentional or not, you're supporting the other because no one else is viable.

Oh sure, let's just give up. What if the Founding Fathers had done that? Both Trump and Clinton are anathemas to every principle this country was forged with. They are oligarchs, they are anti-freedom, they are corrupt.

As for my "multi-paragraph diatribe", I'm an equal-opportunity judgementalist:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's so fascinating is how I've been attacked with equal fervor by both Trump supporters and Hillary supporters on ATS. And how failed the logic is on such an alternative thinking website. If I am against one, I must be for the other? It's a type of Stockholm Syndrome. It's insanity. It's hysterical non-thinking.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Many of the anti-Trumpers depend on us for their food, housing, medical care, education, addiction financing, etc.

Complete nonsense.

81% of food stamp recipients vote Democrat.

Source please?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

It wasn't real with Obama, either, and it won't be real with Clinton. So what's your point?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I don't care who you support.

What I found most interesting is that you imply that only idiots are supporting Trump. Not surprised. Just another observation that many are now going beyond simply being against Trumps policies, and are now calling anyone who doesn't think like you, an idiot. Or racist.

I'm seeing this more and more on this site.

It's funny in a desperate sort of way.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't use Limbaugh very often, but this is what he had to say and I agree with him on it.

It's interesting, but I think what she was doing is even more sinister. Now, granted, Hillary Clinton wanted to take Trump out and she wants people to think that Trump is a low borrow reprobate, the lowest of the low. He's basically human debris walking around out there, doesn't know what he's doing, he's unqualified, he's unsuited, he's not smart enough, he's dangerously placing the country at risk, all this stuff, plus he's a racist. What that actually was was an appeal to moderate Republicans to abandon Trump.

It was an appeal to the Never Trumpers. And the message was, "I'm giving you a route to abandon this guy. I'm characterizing this guy, Trump, as the biggest shred of human debris we've ever seen, and I know you don't want to be associated with this. I know you don't want to think that Trump represents your party, and you don't have to now. I am giving you a way out. All you have to do is agree with me, which should be easy, and we can join together and defeat Trump." That's the unspoken attempt that Hillary was making yesterday.

In a way, it's kind of like the debate that happened between Algore and Jack Kemp in 1996. Algore was the vice president. He and Clinton were running for reelection, and Bob Dole was a Republican nominee. He had chosen Jack Kemp as his vice presidential running mate. So they had a debate, and in the middle of the debate, Algore praised Jack Kemp for not being a racist pig like the rest of his party.

Gore goes on this rant describing all the racism and the bigotry that you find in the Republican Party and then said, "But Jack is not one of those people. Jack, I understand you're not part of that group." And Jack Kemp said, "Thank you, Mr. President," rather than defending the party. Well, Hillary, a modified version of that same -- oops, I just saw the clock, folks.

All of this is quite aside from the very real implication that if you don't vote for her -- RACIST! I mean you must be right? You must be just like Trump and a card-carrying member of the KKK. Only a non-RACIST would vote for Hillary, so you better pull out that ballot and mark her name on it. What's the matter? Why are you hesitating? You RACIST?

And for those of you who do jump ship ... understand, it will not be enough for the left. You compromise and compromise and compromise because you don't like it when they call you mean names like RACIST, but because they can bully you with those names as soon as it looks like you might not do exactly what they want, that's when they do it all again.

You're no different than a bunch of beaten down people who still seek approval from their abusers.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
go to this page and see how wrong you are....you can also look it up on governmental websites....but republicans do better with pictures....synopsis:...republican red states take far more federal tax dollars for welfare than blue states.....

You provided no link, but I was able to discern what you were trying to get at without any pictures.

There's a lot that goes into that federal tax dollars for "welfare" calculation. There's direct to residents factors alongside federal money to state governments factor. It all boils down to the individual states' spending, not where that money comes from. Taking that into account, the red state vs blue state claim that GOP states are the bigger welfare recipients doesn't hold much water.
www.census.gov...
California: 34.3% of their spending is welfare
Illinois: 33.4%
New York: 39.4%
Mass: 33.6%
Rhode Island: 36.5%

Population also plays a big role in the federal per capita calcs. Mississippi has 3 million people in it. If the feds opt to build a new career center there for $30 million construction and design cost, they've just spent $10 per capita on that item alone... conversely, if they build the same center in California for $30 million, they've spent $0.77 per capita. By and large, the least populous states, or at least the lowest population density states are Republican states while the denser population states are Democrat. There are a few states that don't fit this formula like Texas and New Mexico, but it's still a generally accurate statement to say that liberal states utilize welfare money more than conservative states do.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Wow, you liked your own opinion so much you posted two different versions of it consecutively. Well done.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You really do get it

So what is the answer? Hillary?, third party?, not voting? To continue to prostrate yourself like a mat, while the politicians, pc-tards, and illegals stampede over you? I say screw them all, it is time to watch the world burn, and rebuild from the ashes. Trump is the middle finger we need to tell them all to get bent. It is too late to get desperate. The end is nigh upon us, repent, and seek salvation under a Trump presidency.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If it makes you feel better, I also called Democrats supporting Hillary delusional.
No one wants to acknowledge that however, even though I posted it several times as reference. Everyone just wants to whine and call me a shill. That's okay, I have on my flame-retardant pants.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

If it makes you feel better, I also called Democrats supporting Hillary delusional.
No one wants to acknowledge that however, even though I posted it several times as reference. Everyone just wants to whine and call me a shill. That's okay, I have on my flame-retardant pants.

I don't care what fashion statement you're making.

Calling Trump supporters racist, calling Hillary supporters delusional. . .

Seems elitist and arrogant.

But what do I know, I'm just an idiot racist Trump supporter, amiright?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's elitist and arrogant to rail against those who continue to pay homage to their two-party masters? Wow. Okay. Smart people have bought this load of bull# from both Trump and Clinton because both pander to their base fears and have portrayed themselves as the only options. It's not true and I'm not going to stop calling it out. Especially when their supporters attempt to justify the bull# to make their vote seem to be meaningful or helpful toward some greater good. It's not.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
All things considered it's best to remember your ABC's. Anyone But Clinton. Trump has problems but he's not an actual criminal aka Hillary. He may be a con artist but he hasn't lied to Congress, taken pay to play, and has none of the Clinton baggage from the last century.

Vote for Trump just to hear the liberals screaming and sobbing when Hillary loses it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Without offering any meaningful solutions, your idea that both sides suck so not choosing either makes you smart falls short. All of our choices suck, and anything we do short of revolting in the streets will be giving in to our masters. They want you to drop out in disillusion, or fracture the votes to third parties, it makes us easier to divide and control.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Good luck to you then.

I think that all of us, to one degree or another, conflate our own worth.

There is either going to be a Trump of a Clinton in the White House.

Regardless of what you think or feel.
edit on 26-8-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

What I found most interesting is that you imply that only idiots are supporting Trump. Not surprised. Just another observation that many are now going beyond simply being against Trumps policies, and are now calling anyone who doesn't think like you, an idiot. Or racist.

Rather anyone that's buying his spiel... gullible at least.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

synopsis:...republican red states take far more federal tax dollars for welfare than blue states.....

Southern red states have more blacks, causing more welfare.

Why refuse to recognize that fact?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Trump is a bad choice.

Problem is, Hillary is worse.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Rather anyone that's buying his spiel... gullible at least.

I'm not sure anyone is exactly buying his spiel except the OP.

I do know what Hillary Clinton is though, and at this point a vote for Trump is as good as a vote of NO CONFIDENCE in Clinton and the Democratic Machine. It's the only way to say a clear "no" to the whole scheme because if you vote any other way, you risk them winning, and if they win, that's all they need to claim a mythincal "mandate" and do whatever they want.

Just so we're all clear - They are the same people who colluded to steal the primary for their presumptive candidate when the alternative was a far more popular candidate. And we all know it. You know it and so do I. But you'll vote for that to run the country because Trump is "crazy." How do you know this? because the media, who has also been shown to be in on the same collusion I mentioned above, tells you so.

Way to go, folks.
edit on 26-8-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Come on, you're smarter than that. I know you don't actually believe that either/or, lesser of two evils bull#. One is a criminal, the other is a con-artist. I refuse to cast a ballot for either one.

That is because you posses a sound mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join