It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call for all thinking people and actual patriots to jump off of the Trump Crazy Train.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: RomeByFire
"not supporting Trump is knowingly supporting Clinton,"

There's a difference between 'not supporting' and incessantly haranguing. Continually and exclusively bashing one side is intentionally or not, providing support to the other.

I have to disagree.

So, if I don't like child molestors and I incessantly harass them, intentionally or not, I'm providing support for crack heads?

I've made it clear in my diction that I do not support either, however I can't grasp this logic.

I suppose now every time any one has anything to complain or be an opponent of they also have to list of a compiled list of everything they're also opponents of because (somehow) what they're not explicitly stating at the time is a show of, intentional or not, support?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

With all due respect, that's the biggest load of malarkey I've ever heard.
You actually believe that?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Thank you for your patience, kindness and understanding.

Where do I pick up my Hillary t-shirt?

Bro, you don't have to. Constitution, Green and Libertarian parties are selling better T-shirts! All three are better than the main stream alternatives. Third party all day!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It should be thinking people and real patriots jumping ON the Trump train. Not what the media wants you to do by voting for hide away Hillary.
If people actually want to SAVE this country they should be voting for Trump. He's the only one who will reverse ALL of Obama's FAILED policies period.

A true patriot would never tell free Americans what they should and should not do.

If you think Trump cares or is knowledged in the Consitution and that he believes in and will uphold basic civil rights, you're sadly mistaken and unfortunately are being willful about it, and no very little about the candidate you support.

Disclaimer: I also am not a Hillary Clinton supporter. Enough with "you love Hitlery la la la la la," to every anti-Trump response.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I agree, everyone should break from the establishment, all self respecting Democrats and progressives should really vote for Jill Stein. She is a wonderful candidate.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

To be frank and sincere (amongst the poo storm) 3rd party candidates are great.

I wish we had more of them. I wish we had no political parties at all.

But we're stuck with 2.

Republicans and democrats.

And at the end of the day, one can only hope that the side that will screw you over less, wins.

We'll never see "change" because it won't be allowed.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Nothing is ever free or easy.

...which is one of the main reasons I'm voting for Trump. I'm sick and tired of liberal progressive candidates using my money to become the Meal Ticket and build a squadron of Kept Voters who will do whatever it takes to keep their redistributive revenue streams and handouts intact.

As for the invite to jump off the train, no... Of course if Trump loses the anti-Trump crowd will "still be here" for Trump supporters. Many of the anti-Trumpers depend on us for their food, housing, medical care, education, addiction financing, etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm a moderately successful computer software engineer and part Hispanic.

I know you'd like to cast all Trump supporters as illiterate, racists and unpatriotic, but the public isn't falling for it.

It's Hillary or Trump and if your not supporting him then you're with her.

I support Trump, and will until the day he proves he's not good for the job, it's all speculation and propaganda in the mean time.

What YOU are doing in supporting Clinton is unpatriotic.
edit on 26/8/16 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Many of the anti-Trumpers depend on us for their food, housing, medical care, education, addiction financing, etc.

Complete nonsense.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Many of the anti-Trumpers depend on us for their food, housing, medical care, education, addiction financing, etc.

Complete nonsense.

81% of food stamp recipients vote Democrat.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Ah, no. That's not how it works. If I don't support your Cheeto Messiah, it does not in any way, shape, or form follow that I must support Billary. I despise them both. Trump's just more fun to laugh at. Bow to Cheeto Messiah.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...which is one of the main reasons I'm voting for Trump. I'm sick and tired of liberal progressive candidates using my money to become the Meal Ticket and build a squadron of Kept Voters who will do whatever it takes to keep their redistributive revenue streams and handouts intact.

As for the invite to jump off the train, no... Of course if Trump loses the anti-Trump crowd will "still be here" for Trump supporters. Many of the anti-Trumpers depend on us for their food, housing, medical care, education, addiction financing, etc.

You forgot to add Boeing in your rant.

They've received $15B in subsidies over the last decade and some change for.... well, for nothing at all!

How 'bout them F-35's too?

Many of these entities depend on us, too, except for they really shouldn't.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Listen OP some of us have been politically aware and active for decades. Have only cast my vote for 3rd party candidates and didn't vote the last 2 election cycles once I submitted to the fact my vote carry's no weight against the power of the electoral collage. WE ARE JADED!! The massing of debt and decline of the working class is now so epic that a massive collapse is almost unavoidable. I'd really like to see some solutions from you all. But only seem to get "Don't vote Trump!".
That's not a solution!

Clearly the current method of governance isn't working. Lets elect someone from the private sector who massed billions of dollars from being and entrepreneur and created thousands of jobs. Rather than someone from the public sector who uses a charity to launder money and has destroyed tens of thousands of jobs. While we are at it we should fire congress and put in actual human beings...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
I'm a moderately successful computer software engineer and part Hispanic.

I know you'd like to cast all Trump supporters as illiterate, racists and unpatriotic, but the public isn't falling for it.

It's Hillary or Trump and if your not supporting him then you're with her.

I support Trump, and will until the day he proves he's not good for the job, it's all speculation and propaganda in the mean time.

What YOU are doing in supporting Clinton is unpatriotic.

Literally no one has said that "all Trump supporters are illiterate, racist, and unpatriotic."

Continue to prop up your own argument just to knock it back down. Fallacies - one for you, one for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Listen OP some of us have been politically aware and active for decades. Have only cast my vote for 3rd party candidates and didn't vote the last 2 election cycles once I submitted to the fact my vote carry's no weight against the power of the electoral collage. WE ARE JADED!! The massing of debt and decline of the working class is now so epic that a massive collapse is almost unavoidable. I'd really like to see some solutions from you all. But only seem to get "Don't vote Trump!".
That's not a solution!

Clearly the current method of governance isn't working. Lets elect someone from the private sector who massed billions of dollars from being and entrepreneur and created thousands of jobs. Rather than someone from the public sector who uses a charity to launder money and has destroyed tens of thousands of jobs. While we are at it we should fire congress and put in actual human beings...

Fire Congress?

Congress... fire.

That sounds better.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Ah, no. That's not how it works. If I don't support your Cheeto Messiah, it does not in any way, shape, or form follow that I must support Billary. I despise them both. Trump's just more fun to laugh at. Bow to Cheeto Messiah.

Obviously you don't understand election demographics.

If you do not vote for Trump, it's helping Hillary.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Literally no one has said that "all Trump supporters are illiterate, racist, and unpatriotic."

Continue to prop up your own argument just to knock it back down. Fallacies - one for you, one for me.

Really?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's all we hear, every day, "Trump loves the uneducated"; "Trump supporters are racist" and the OP himself posted a title calling for Patriots to get off the Trump train, insinuating that patriots wouldn't support Trump.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I understand election demographics just fine. You didn't say 'vote' in the post I replied to; you said 'support.'
Nice try.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A true patriot will never give up their constitutional right and support Trump just because the other candidate is a bad choice. We have a guy who is pro-NSA, wants to expands the watch list , begs a foreign nation to hack into US citizen's privacy rights, begs Saudi for money to fight Iran and people still support this crazy guy.

If you think Patriot act was bad, wait for even the bigger one. His supporters will chant 'Make america great again' and sign up for the bigger Patriot act because slogan/name is all it matters for them and contents can be anti-constitutional.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

go to this page and see how wrong you are....you can also look it up on governmental websites....but republicans do better with pictures....synopsis:...republican red states take far more federal tax dollars for welfare than blue states.....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join