It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call for all thinking people and actual patriots to jump off of the Trump Crazy Train.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Thank you so much for the strength in your comment. I'm not pro-trump just mostly so disgusted with Hillary-can't believe she has the nerve to run for office-much less live with herself. Does anyone have a conscience anymore? How could you and vote for Hillary.
And I'm not saying I like Trump; I don't. We need a revolution-our country has lost its original purpose for its citizens.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Being anti-Trump does not automatically equate to pro-Hillary. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Indeed. If someone posts a diatribe against Clump (see what I did there?) then i'm down. But to create a post attacking Trump individually and exclusively doesn't leave much room to claim you're against them both.

One of them will win. If you're vehemently against one of them exclusively, then by default your alternative is the other.

No Clump, no cry.

Key word - if you're against ONE of them EXCLUSIVELY.

I'm against both of them for a myriad of different reasons and the only reason (it may appear) that I "go after Trump," is for the simple fact that there are virtually no Clinton supporters on ATS, and imo, anywhere else.

Thing is, I've done my research. I know what the federal government has, and continues to do. Educate ME on Operation Paperclip, MK-Ultra (and its many subsidiary offsets), Operation Northwoods, this government is tyrannical and it has been at our doorsteps for decades.

I've given up on the American people, however, because they'd rather watch NFL sports, drink beer, hit up the shopping mall, and snack on a bag of GMO chips then stare the reality of their government and how misrepresented we are and how that's led to the vast majority of the "problems," that we as a society face.

I also am very skeptical on that same entity evidently fixing the very problems that it itself created - I don't understand why any sane and/or rational person would.

That case being voting for Hillary Clinton (more of the same). It makes no sense.

Besides the point, Americans can't read past ignorant memes or Twitter points and I'd rather not create a book on the corruption of the Clintons for a whole two people to read. Where to even BEGIN with that royal family....

Which brings me to my point. I've been called a Clinton supporter on ATS and been told I'm a helpless brainwashed denizen who has fallen victim to the propoganda against Trump. Thing is, I haven't owned or paid for cable in over four years - I don't even KNOW what's going on in the "mainstream television," world.

I don't watch it, nor do I read it on the Internet. I hear it said often that "the mainstream media hates Trump," which I'm just not buying.

The mainstream media can decimate a person in weeks - look at Dr. Ron Paul, the "mainstream media," CERTAINLY didn't want Paul - they didn't even give him any airtime! But when it comes to Trump - it just so happens that the reality television star is "hated by reality television news stations!," and no one finds this fishy.

It's politic 101, it's publicity, and it's what those "career politicians," that Trump CLAIMS to be different from that do this very thing regularly.

He is no different, and I'm not buying the line that my fellow Americans are trying to sell me by attempting to con some sort of guilty reaction out of with quips such as "not supporting Trump is knowingly supporting Clinton," which is a load of BS and is indicivate of a populace that clearly is not ready to move away or see through the partisan paradigm that has strangled this nation.

Trump and his cult following can talk until their blue in the face (it's what they do best) just as their respective "opponents," are doing - it makes no difference to me. Trump, Clinton - are cut from the same cloth. They represent interests and ideas that I myself never could. Trump cannot stay consistent on a single issue, and when called out on it, results to first grade level deflections and insults - he does not step up to what he has said to stand by it, he flip-flops.

My main ploy with Donald is that many here on ATS and many people I am close with in my personal life have taken a great liking to him, but for reasons that are really rather shallow and down-right laughable.

I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton myself, but I'm also not a fan of Donald Trump. Just as I was not a supporter of either Obummer nor Moneybags, I don't believe either of the two established clowns is anything close to what America "needs."

Just my two cents. Like I said earlier, Americans don't read. They like Twitter style memes that don't involve effort - I apologize for the mini-rant but I differ in that aspect. Things as complicated and complex as politics cannot be simplified or dumbed down into a # meme.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So if both Clinton and Trump dropped dead today at 6 pm exactly (not that I'm threatening any harm to either of them, god forbid) which candidate would you all vote for then?

I'm sure many new potentials and old favorites on both sides would come out of the woodwork, some pretty thoroughly vetted and some with very little background information to go by.

What will a Trump voter do when his bloated black heart gives out from one too many fast food meals eaten while flying on Trump airlines?

What will the Hillary voter do after she trips and falls down a flight of stairs, caused by pointing and waving at a phantom friend in the audience and not looking where she's going?

Because if we ALL vote third party or second, third or fourth choice from the primaries, whoever may still want the job, in essence we are declaring the two MSM candidates null, void, dead to us.

Might be a good way to go in any event, huh?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Wait until after the first debate to decide anything. There are going to be some surprises.

Debate.

"Debate." Scripted questions, pre-rendered responses, it all plays out just like the WWE-style melodrama that it is.

"This Tuesday, witness the battle of the Gods. Hillary versus Trump. 9 pm. There will be blood."

.... and the American people go wild.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i love it....Hillary's going to win and republican heads will explode......I'm going to make sure I have my popcorn on election night.
edit on 26-8-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Kali74

What's the deal with people saying they hate both Hillary and Trump, but I always see them bashing only Trump?

And plus, there's nothing you can blame on people for supporting trump. Is he a corrupted, murderous, incompetent criminal? If he is, please tell me, so I can change my stance about the guy who fights establishment. Even though he had no reason to start this movement, as he is not a politician, aka a puppet.

Because there is no obvious Hillary love-fest taking place on ATS like there is with Trump? It may seem that way if you view the world through a anti-trump = pro-hillary filter though.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Wait until after the first debate to decide anything. There are going to be some surprises.

Debate.

"Debate." Scripted questions, pre-rendered responses, it all plays out just like the WWE-style melodrama that it is.

"This Tuesday, witness the battle of the Gods. Hillary versus Trump. 9 pm. There will be blood."

.... and the American people go wild.

Not this time. You can't "script" Trump. I do hope, however, Johnson and Stein are allowed in on the "debates".

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
i love it....Hillary's going to win and republican heads will explode......I'm going to make sure I have my popcorn on election night.

My plans on election day are to sit back with a fine adult beverage, a cigar and watch the world burn as the results come in. I will not be voting for any presidential candidate, but I will be voting on local matters.

It's become quite a circus, this election has, and it should be quite entertaining to watch it unfold.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

"not supporting Trump is knowingly supporting Clinton,"

There's a difference between 'not supporting' and incessantly haranguing. Continually and exclusively bashing one side is intentionally or not, providing support to the other.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

My plans on election day are to sit back with a fine adult beverage, a cigar and watch the world burn as the results come in. I will not be voting for any presidential candidate, but I will be voting on local matters.

It's become quite a circus, this election has, and it should be quite entertaining to watch it unfold.

For once we agree.... this election is nothing but a circus at this point.

Just waiting on the elephants to break out of the tent and go on a rampage through town at this point.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

08' and 12' were circuses too.....if you look at the right-wing rhetoric used on ATS in those elections, we should have already been under Kenyan, Muslim, communist, rule by now.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Chewbacca...writing him in since 1988....
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-26T12:54:18-05:001218 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If it makes you feel better I'm not exactly voting for Trump I'm vetoing against Hilldeath and Trump is the only other option.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You have an interesting opinion, phrased with an obvious bias, but your assessment is incorrect.

For example,

Some Whites have never given Obama a chance simply because he is black

Nothing those people did changed what obama did or didn't do. obama got elected, with white votes as well as black. obama did what he did during his administration regardless of the white people who did not vote for him. You can't blame the failed policies and practices of obama on the white people who did not support him. Especially considering his use of executive order when he didn't seem to have the support he needed. His failures are his own.

The example of immigrants in the neighborhood buying nice houses is not the problem most people have with immigration. The immigrants able to afford nice houses and schools are probably here legally and earning their keep. I will not speak for others, but personally I have no issue with legal immigrants. I suspect most people agree. It is the illegal immigrants that I object to.

You do have one step up on most of the Trump bashing crowd though. You acknowledge that the picture isn't as rosy as the current administration would have us believe. Jobs are bad, incomes are low, racial tension has been set back fifty years, etc.

You obviously do not want Trump elected, but unless I missed it, you offer no alternative. I, and many others, are dedicated to one thing in this election - anyone but killary. Trump is a wild card. No one knows what he will do or what kind of president he will be. But anyone with open eyes knows what killary is and that she will be business as usual, except worse than ever before. Her brazen criminal acts and apparent belief that she truly is above the law make her far more dangerous a candidate than Trump could ever be. I will take ignorance over evil every time. Ignorance can be overcome with experience and education. Evil is just plain evil.
edit on 26-8-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The only alternative for GOP'ers is Gary Johnson. This is an important 30 days for Johnson. Right now he is polling at 9%in the national polls. If, and this is a big if, he can get to 15% in the polls he gets into the debates. If he gets into the debates he can show that he is a sane alternative to Trump.

This is the only other scenario that right lean Clinton hating folks have. Johnson has polled at 9% for some time now. So that much is solid, now can he get that last 6% to get into the debates.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

And the Republican party will have the impeachment papers ready to go within hours.

Both candidates are laughably bad, fatally flawed, with NO hope of governing or getting 1/100th of their stated agenda successfully implemented. The 'other side' will see to it. It's even possible that that's the plan.

Hillary will have to use a goodly percentage of Clinton Foundation donations to pay off her lawyers (the reason Bill and her were 'dead broke' after they left 8 years of subsidized public housing, all amenities included, was Bill's inability to keep his zipper up and his mouth shut under subpoena, he owed millions to lawyers) and the likelihood of Trump's ludicrous 1000 mile wall getting built is far outweighed by his likelihood to need an undertaker; he's a walking, blithering, blathering heart attack waiting to happen, his forged 'medical document' assuring us he's healthier than any president ever notwithstanding.

So even if the 'worse' happens no matter what side you're on, it'll be just more fodder for the MSM eyeball and click baiters and nothing, NOTHING, will change except for the worse, while the rest of us here out in reality-land spiral in.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

08' and 12' were circuses too.....if you look at the right-wing rhetoric used on ATS in those elections, we should have already been under Kenyan, Muslim, communist, rule by now.

Lat two elections were the epitome of reasoned debate and decorum, compared to this Two Stooges pie fight we're witnessing this year. IMO.

Someone says something uncomplimentary about Trump and he responds in his characteristic counterpunching way: Oh yeah? Well your mother's a whore.

I'm so proud.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: blargo

I wish I could support Johnson as he's so close, but I can't because of the TPP I can't risk giving the PTB a public mandate for it. I just... can't.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
A third party vote is a vote for Hillary. No one will even notice people who voted third party. You think you're being defiant but really you're being stubborn and silly. (people, not just the OP)

Nothing will ever change as long as people keep on believing that tired old chestnut. A 3rd party will never rise to legitimacy if people don't vote them.

An anti-Hillary member stated earlier in this thread that their state is solidly in the bag for Hillary, but won't vote 3rd party because it's "just another vote for Hillary". Well then, to borrow a line from Trump, "what have you got to lose"? If Hillary is going to win your state no matter what, and you don't support her then why not vote 3rd party? Vice-versa for the anti-Trump crowd living in solid red states.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

It should be thinking people and real patriots jumping ON the Trump train. Not what the media wants you to do by voting for hide away Hillary.
If people actually want to SAVE this country they should be voting for Trump. He's the only one who will reverse ALL of Obama's FAILED policies period.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join