It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call for all thinking people and actual patriots to jump off of the Trump Crazy Train.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

Logic fail.

Trump won't lower your taxes turned into I want higher taxes how?

I've actually looked at both candidates tax plans.

So yes, Trump will lower my taxes while Hillary will raise them.

Forgive me if I don't take your word for it.

And how do you know that Trump will enact and legislate his proposed tax plan into law?

Forgive me if I don't take your (or Don's) word for it.

... So you want higher taxes.

I don't.

(See how that works?)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Who said anything about utopia?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Too bad we can't get this kind of response from certain individuals in the Hillary threads that show blatant evidence of glaring political corruption... rather than just an opinion piece about a guy who says mean things.

Man, we are #ed

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

He flip flops hourly, how can you can have any amount of confidence in him? In ten minutes he could say he's going to raise the corporate tax rate to 50% to help build his wall after consulting with the best people it can't be helped.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Kali74

Logic fail.

Trump won't lower your taxes turned into I want higher taxes how?

I've actually looked at both candidates tax plans.

So yes, Trump will lower my taxes while Hillary will raise them.

Forgive me if I don't take your word for it.

And how do you know that Trump will enact and legislate his proposed tax plan into law?

Forgive me if I don't take your (or Don's) word for it.

... So you want higher taxes.

I don't.

(See how that works?)

Trumps tax plan lowers taxes as already stated.
So not only do you get higher taxes with Hillary, but she will kill jobs and the economy too.

Source

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Being anti-Trump does not automatically equate to pro-Hillary. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Indeed. If someone posts a diatribe against Clump (see what I did there?) then i'm down. But to create a post attacking Trump individually and exclusively doesn't leave much room to claim you're against them both.

One of them will win. If you're vehemently against one of them exclusively, then by default your alternative is the other.

No Clump, no cry.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm no fan of Hillary, BUT....

It just blows me away that anyone actually believes Trump would somehow manage to build that ridiculous wall, lower your taxes, get you a job, boot all the Muslims (and anyone else he doesn't like), etc. It's scary and sad that anyone thinks he's some kind of antiestablishment outsider here to save us from the system.

Bow to Cheeto Messiah--the guy who asked, not once but THREE times, why we can't use nukes. (And yes, I realize the other option is a neocon's secret wet dream.) Cheeto Messiah--the guy who surrounds himself with a bunch of crusty old rich guys as advisers. More Reaganomics anyone? Haven't had enough of trickledown theory yet? TPTB haven't either.

Left or right, it's one giant poopburger we're being served.

TPTB always manage to bet on both horses, and I'm going to suggest they've been doing so for a long time.
It's the same two teams in the Superbowl folks; they've just put on new uniforms. We don't have to tune in, though. It's not unpatriotic to stay home. Not voting is also a choice and a right. I believe someone else on this thread mentioned a minimum voting threshold for the results to stick; that's an intriguing idea. A third-party vote is a similar exercise in concience appeasement, and I've been there, done that, bought the shirt several times. The problem is that third-party vote will ultimately benefit one side or the other. TPTB won't allow anything else.

Trumpenstein or Billary, Americans are still being played like the harp from hell.
The rich will get richer; the perpetual state of war and preparing for war will continue unabated; the military- and pharmaceutical-industrial complexes will drive and thrive; the corporate-owned MSM will continue to bombard us with propaganda--literally from both sides.

I can't vote for either one of these clowns. I simply won't have that on my soul--plenty of other kharmic baggage to contend with in this life as it is.

edit on 26-8-2016 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

I disagree. If you believe one side is being propped up too much, and that that side is the worse of the two. It's complete reasonable to focus against them. Even if you vote third party.

What's wrong with in my case, Hillary is terrible if you have to vote two party vote Trump but not this monster. I prefer you vote Stein however.

Why do I have to say, put down both Trump and Hillary equally if I don't consider them an equal threat?
edit on 8/26/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

If you go on a multi paragraph diatribe against one without mentioning the other or any alternative, then intentional or not, you're supporting the other because no one else is viable.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's seriously unreal that democrats think they can hop online and everyone will just forget that they are the losers of our society.

One question though; if I don't take the advice of "thinking people" am I still on the hook to subsidize your college and healthcare?
edit on 26-8-2016 by Jthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That's absurd.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Well you certainly leave me no room to disagree.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Right now, in a close race, a vote for an independent is actually a vote for Hillary.

If the race is still close come November, then I will throw my vote to Trump only to stop Clinton.

If the race is not close, and at this point I expect Hillarys poll numbers to start tanking massively after the next 2 releases, 15000 deleted emails from the FBI investigation, and the pending Wikileaks revelations.

If the dumpster Trumpster has a sizable lead going in, then I will vote for Jill Stein.

Right now... it all depends on how close it is in November.
edit on R082016-08-26T12:08:47-05:00k088Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

No at worst I'm supporting anyone but Hillary. If that results in Trump then it results in Trump.

If between Hillary and Trump, yes I support Trump.

That being said it's not supporting Trump I'm voting Stein, and every post I have has my signature. Read it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Now see, that makes perfect sense to me, but don't use that as an endorsement. It would only work against you.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wait until after the first debate to decide anything. There are going to be some surprises.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

My issue is with the OP after that screed. Not you.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I hate it TOO, but the criminal is FAR too dangerous to allow to continue.
I wanted Carson.

link   

a reply to: JetBlackStare

Thank you for your patience, kindness and understanding.

Where do I pick up my Hillary t-shirt?

I want to get a yellow pantsuit in a men's large.

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

My opposition to Hillary is enough I'd consider voting Trump if I had to, but not happily, as then I own everything he does after that vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join