It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call for all thinking people and actual patriots to jump off of the Trump Crazy Train.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Can I blame anyone for being anti-Hillary? Nope, I am also. Can I blame anyone for being pro-Trump? You better believe it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I suspect Trump is actually going to be shown to be easily manipulated. It's already showing as he changes his views daily based on some group that seems to be gain control of him.

Pretty soon he won't even appear to be the same guy from a year back.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You might find this interesting.

@HeerJeet

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Your post is obvious and transparent.

It's an attack on Trump which is quite clearly a proxy support thread for Clinton.

If your intentions were true you'd have mentioned the Clinton crazy train as well.

Your mistake is assuming people are too stupid to see through your charade.

Obvious shill is obvious.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can forward your apology to my inbox. I won't hold my breathe though.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What's the deal with people saying they hate both Hillary and Trump, but I always see them bashing only Trump?

And plus, there's nothing you can blame on people for supporting trump. Is he a corrupted, murderous, incompetent criminal? If he is, please tell me, so I can change my stance about the guy who fights establishment. Even though he had no reason to start this movement, as he is not a politician, aka a puppet.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I honestly don't know. Maybe Libertarian? But those two come off as an old hippie and an old drunk, not very serious.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I listened to his speech last night.

His opinions DID NOT CHANGE. So, I don't know where are you getting your information from, because it is not true. He specifically said he's going to build that wall.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

His opinions DID NOT CHANGE. So, I don't know where are you getting your information from, because it is not true. He specifically said he's going to build that wall.

Really, his whole immigration plan has changed. Sure, he keeps throwing out random, crazy stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

His immigration plan is THE SAME. So, I don't know what you're talking about. I've seen some threads on ATS telling Trump changed his policy, but they are not true.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You must have arrived from a different time line.

Even some Rep supporters are questioning it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I'd call it suspicious but then I'd be a hypocrite as I'm the opposite and I know you've seen me post.

Hello right here, exclusively for the most part attack Hillary but support Stein.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Simple. Hillary is just as corrupt as Obama, GW, Bill, GHW, Reagan... etc. More of the same. Trump is ALL of those things plus all of his own kind of ugly on top of it. He is a bigot and he is unhinged, there's no point in denying it. He wants to perform open heart surgery on America with a chainsaw.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

What's the deal with people saying they hate both Hillary and Trump, but I always see them bashing only Trump?

And plus, there's nothing you can blame on people for supporting trump. Is he a corrupted, murderous, incompetent criminal? If he is, please tell me, so I can change my stance about the guy who fights establishment. Even though he had no reason to start this movement, as he is not a politician, aka a puppet.

What's the deal with people saying they don't support Hillary nor do they support Trump, but others insist on telling them that they do in fact support one of the candidates?

You think Trump "fights the establishment."

I believe Trump is just as "established," as Hillary Clinton - as a matter of FACT, they are lifelong familial and oligarchal pals.

If you truly believe that Trump has "never," changed his opinions on anything then I'm sorry but you're being intellectually dishonest and there is no point in furthering any sort of "discussion."

Changed his stance on Hillary. Libya. Bill Clinton. Minimum wage. Illegal immigration. David Duke. The War in Iraq. Nuclear weapons. Guns. Freedom of speech (Internet).

Source

and if my post upsets you because I haven't "gone after Hillary," then again - you're being intellectually dishonest because I explicitly stated she is part of said establishment and I personally don't support said establishment.

I understand the notion of a die-hard fan girl but for # sake, take the blinders off for a moment.

Donald Trump supporters echo Obummer supporters. "If you don't vote for 'X,' the world will end! They're the lesser of two evils!"

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Why all the simplistic responses to these very articulate, intelligent atsers? You wrote so eloquently of what a depraved man Trump is and the present, in your eyes, the complete downfall of our society.

Must be in a very bad place. It is pretty well known that everything is run by monied puppetmasters-pick your poison.

What's lacking in your quite eloquent words is providing a more equalized approach- because you didn't you lost your what could have been a very large audience.
I do not believe ats members are very pleased with our choices for our potus-their honest disappointment is evident in their responses. So, your post was quite over the edge for these intelligent, honest members.

Maybe you are preparing to write a book and this is your thesis. Best wishes.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Maybe this will clarify things, I've said it before, but I'll say it again.

Taxes will be lower, under Trump.
Taxes will be higher, under Hillary.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It's ok. Us turds can handle the chainsaw to the chest but why the fear? You have someone who is already dismantling the country and you want to have people vote to continue it.

For months he has been done. In the media...the GOP...everywhere.

Fact is they are raising money for the GOP at a great rate
Fact is those who 'opposed' Trump in GOP races are losing
Fact is he has still not made a racist comment
Fact is he is reaching out to ALL people and he is slammed for it
FAct is he will build a wall and ENFORCE immigration policies

It goes on and on but people just call us names...say we are dumb...believe your soundbites.

Also, voting third party will do nothing this year. If Trump wins though it will bring it in for 2020 for sure. It will fracture the DNC and you will could possibly see 4 strong parties in 2020.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Build a wall?

Ya, I'd say that's pretty dumb.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

I get it

No, you don't.

And what of the other side of the Coin..? I see no mention of HRC's asinine and criminal actions. Where is the rationale comparison?

They are both a detriment to this Country's future...it's as if doing your Civic Duty would be to not vote.

This part.
From the Declaration of Independence:

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

How do we withhold our consent to be governed by either of these two repugnant choices?
Withhold our votes.

But before it could work, we would need our Congress to pass legislation mandating a minimum percent of eligible votes be cast to make an election's results binding.

For example, say a law is passed requiring 35% voter turnout. If that minimum threshold is not reached the election is null and void. Start over with new candidates.

link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

originally posted by: incoserv

People like you who slam one crazy-ass conductor and actually seem to believe that the other option is any better are a big part of the problem and a big part of why we're here. I just feel sorry for anyone who rants against one in support of the other.

I defy you to show me where I did that in my OP.

Are you all hysterical? Is this what it's come to?

You railed against Trump without saying anything about the deficits of the other side. If you have another post somewhere where you've pointed out the outrageous deficiencies of the Clinton camp, then I apologize. If you cannot, then by omission you have made yourself an apologist for Hillary Clinton by being a polemicist solely against Donald Trump.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: matafuchs

Build a wall?

Ya, I'd say that's pretty dumb.

A wall is just a physical representation of a border.

Are you against borders?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join