It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call for all thinking people and actual patriots to jump off of the Trump Crazy Train.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Yeah but point is we're screwed either way, the more we push third party the more likely they can get in later is the point. Thinking ahead not just now. Accept we're #ed either way and work towards a future with more options is the point.

top thinking in the now, now is screwed whichever candidate you vote.

link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

One is a criminal, the other is a con-artist. I refuse to cast a ballot for either one.

And just imagine if every American thought like this (voted third party or independent because the other two choices are not choices at all)... you guys could have a brand new political landscape on your hands this time around.

But alas, far too many of your fellow countrymen still buy into the two-party rhetoric.

It really is a travesty... this election is a prime opportunity, a prime opportunity that has never been seen before, to show both the dems and the reps where their dinner truly hangs.

Oh what a voice you folks could have this election !

link   

originally posted by: incoserv

People like you who slam one crazy-ass conductor and actually seem to believe that the other option is any better are a big part of the problem and a big part of why we're here. I just feel sorry for anyone who rants against one in support of the other.

I defy you to show me where I did that in my OP.

Are you all hysterical? Is this what it's come to?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
YEAH, just don't vote. Million of American soldiers have died for our voting system (rigged or not). It is a patriotic duty at least.

On the other hand I do understand peoples opinions on the matter of 2016 election. Freedom of choice

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You have to start off every post with: "I don't support Hillary".

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Apparently.

How long until Hillary makes a reference to ATS as one of the alt-right sites, like Infowars?

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What a disgusting thread.

Calling your fellow ATS members to support a corrupted, lying, murderous criminal, such as Hillary, is really insulting.

And actually thinking you know the truth about Trump, meaning the rest of us are fooled by him, is insulting as well. I think everyone here is able to make their own choices while using their brain.

Go Trump, against the bloody establishment.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The time is at hand that being a Trump supporter now makes you look foolish. You're covered in bull# and your barreling down the tracks on a Crazy Train that's headed over a cliff. Stop and think. You've got only a small window of time to save your reputation and to save your country. Now jump off!

After that I threw out the entire OP as biased. Hillary and her campaign has done nothing but push the narrative that all Trump and his supporters are racist. Hillary has no credibility to anyone standing behind Trump based on her attacks on not only Trump, but his supporters as well. Her policies are to push the status quo as she has already admitted. Well the status quo is tearing this country apart from many different angles right now. The only thing that seems insane with legitimate proof to back it up is the fact that Hillary still has support with all her ties to corruption.

By the way my reputation is still outstanding with anyone that matters to me. Some avatar online that could be part of CTR won't and never will have any affect on my research of the candidates and my choosing of who aligns best with my beliefs on what this country needs. The last thing the liberals on this site are doing is persuading anyone. If anything they are just pushing us further and further away with the continuous attacks on not just Trump, but his supporters as well.

As a guy that has debated on the both sides of the isle this election cycle, I'll state this. Trump supporters pissed me off with their labeling of wanting free stuff. I honestly don't want anything free and stood behind the man based on his record of honesty. He seemed like a man of morals and actually cared about Americans. That all changed though once I was left with Hillary, and won't back her based on her history in politics. She flip-flops just as much as Trump, has shown to be corrupt to the core, and lies continuously just like Trump.

Now as a Trump supporter, weird saying that as I don't really support him, the Hillary supporters have moved to an all-time low. Screaming all Trump supporters are racist or bigots all because our opinions don't align. I've went from respecting a lot of liberals on this site to just plain old can't stand interacting with them. Or as you state, we're crazy and have no reputation anymore. It's just ridiculous that you actually believe that. I also see their supporters saying were all uneducated, yet I have a degree work in my field and make a pretty decent living for myself. In my opinion the liberals need to check their ego's at some point.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Stein and Johnson don't represent my political beliefs, so now what?

Clinton is bat snip crazy, so she's out.

Trump is the only one left. I'm willing to give a newbie a shot like our Country did with Obama.

You can call me foolish, crazy or whatever names that make you feel better about yourself, but come election day, if all the players stay the same, Trump has my vote.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No, I think it would be best to let them go right off that cliff with the crazy train.

We need something to shock and startle the Right Wing back in to the realm of sanity and that may require them to hit the bottom extremely hard.

I think that may be happening now. The GOP seems to have finally realized that playing into to the nutters has cost them the last three presidential elections.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

They didn't. My only problem is the emphasis on Trump, if really going third party, why not Addressing both candidates as not a choice?

Then again maybe she prefers Hillary over Trump. I prefer Trump over Hillary so focus on Hillary even though I'm pro third party specifically Green.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Politically? She wouldn't be wrong.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Going third party is a cover, come on.

Want to know how I know? It's like you said. Those people who usually call for third party, always, and I mean, only bash on Trump. Never have I seen them saying anything negative against Hillary. In my opinion, they want to split voices among candidates, so Hillary actually gets a chance in winning.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Your post is obvious and transparent.

It's an attack on Trump which is quite clearly a proxy support thread for Clinton.

If your intentions were true you'd have mentioned the Clinton crazy train as well.

Your mistake is assuming people are too stupid to see through your charade.

Obvious shill is obvious.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Did it ever occur to you that the reason may be is because alt-right mentality is actually a very small minority of the population? They just scream really loud and post furiously all over the internet. They are a minority even among Conservatives.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Well, after people witnessed that Hillary Clinton is above the law, can you blame them for being extremely furious and angry?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Wait but I'm pro third party and lately 80% of my posts are anti Hillary.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

No it is you who looks foolish. You just let the cat out of the bag about how you feel about immigrants. You see Trump as speaking in secret racist code when it is probably your own feelings.

The problems are illegal immigration, jobs, radical Islam, and trade. Because you have hurt feelings does not reflect on Trump supporters, but you.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

We know who you dislike.

So who are you voting FOR?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: introvert

No, I think it would be best to let them go right off that cliff with the crazy train.

We need something to shock and startle the Right Wing back in to the realm of sanity and that may require them to hit the bottom extremely hard.

I think that may be happening now. The GOP seems to have finally realized that playing into to the nutters has cost them the last three presidential elections.

Yes, the upper reaches of the GOP establishment have realized the propaganda they exposed their base to worked too well and it has backfired on them.

Trump capitalized off of that and it has given him the nomination of the party, but what they don't understand is that you cannot lead a country from such an extreme position. It just will not work.
edit on 26-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join