It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call for all thinking people and actual patriots to jump off of the Trump Crazy Train.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
You Americans need a peaceful protest to overthrow the corporate oligarchy. This election is more a wrestling match.

With the exception of leftists causing violence outside Trump rallies, this has been pretty calm. Lots of mudslinging, sure. But by no means extremely violent.

I'd like to see more of the violent leftist protesters arrested and locked up, but that's another topic.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright
Then by default your shooting the messenger.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
You Americans need a peaceful protest to overthrow the corporate oligarchy. This election is more a wrestling match.

With the exception of leftists causing violence outside Trump rallies, this has been pretty calm. Lots of mudslinging, sure. But by no means extremely violent.

I'd like to see more of the violent leftist protesters arrested and locked up, but that's another topic.

Isn't it sadly ironic that while DHS and the gov't has labeled people who believe in the Constitution, and people who are against abortions, and people who are against animal cruelty and so many other, mostly 'right wing' issues, potential terrorists, and it's all the left wing SJCs who are the ones being violent?

If I hadn't been researching what is going on around me for the last 5+ years, this political cycle would have truly shocked me, seeing and reading all the blatant media bias. I mean, even if I hadn't learned all I know, I'm not stupid. I have EYES that can see, and when I see people calling Trump racist, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this is hyperbole and not a valid observation. Trump has issues, but racism is not one of them...

Combine that with the blatant bias and corruption in the Democratic primary, right from the beginning, in Iowa, when they claimed they had SEVEN COIN FLIPS to decide the winning candidate there, and Pickles won EVERY SINGLE ONE. That's just insulting...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Messenger for whom? People are delivering messages here with no responsibility for the message? I don't see any US Postal Service employees here, I see people with opinions who in some cases, either don't understand the consequences or deny them.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

No.

A poster said something regarding one candidate and you stated by default he's supporting the other which is ignorant and false.

Basically you're saying. if I say, Hillary lied to the FBI then I support Donald trumps campaign?..

Mainly because when a person attacks the ideal candidate for someone the only thing they know how to do is deflect to the other candidate and/or their supporters..

but when that person says oh I don't support either candidate you have no logical response.

As if there's no middle ground, then you equate that person to being a supporter of the opposing side lol.

edit on 30-8-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps
Trump has issues, but racism is not one of them...

Earpiece malfunction?

Really I can support Trump's anti-Muslim views being that Mohammed was not the last person to have his words confirmed.

However, having served with blacks in Coast Guard aviation and having had black officers I can say that they conduct theymselves with more honor, respect and courtesy than white Christian ministers who once served in the US Army and went on to get doctorates and teach in colleges and preach Christ and use psychological deception to manipulate people into false religions which they supposedly are opposed to, and yet the work in tandem with these false religions not to mention getting paid to preach when the Bible says the hireling careth not for the sheep. And when they use psychological deception to manipulate people into false religions like Mormonism then the concept of hirelings not serving sheep applies totally.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

And also the choice isn't binary there's 5 options.
There's 4 candidates and/or you can choose if you do so to not participate."

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Two people have a prayer. The others are a pipe dream.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So the world revolves around "yeah right" and since "he doesn't think" the other candidates have a chance the choice is binary.

All based solely upon his opinion and/or perspective.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

And what about your response to you shooting the messenger. Do you see the fallacy?

DEFINTION: Fallacy

A mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound arguement.

a failure in reasoning that renders an argument invalid.

faulty reasoning; misleading or unsound argument.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You make less than no sense. You don't euphemistically shoot a messenger when he has no responsibility for the message. If you're posting personal opinion here, then you're responsible for it. No?

Your failure to comprehend the reasoning makes it neither unsound nor invalid.

I don't just think the candidates other than the D & R have no chance, I know it. But I'll leave you to your dream world. I hope the sky there is a lovely color.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Lol now I see why the other poster stopped replying to you.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Using your logic the Director of the FBI supports Donald Trumps campaign lol

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
How about jumping off the bandwagon of this system of things alltogether.

Corruption—How Widespread Is It?

Why Does Corruption Persist?

Is It Possible to Be Honest in a Corrupt World?

Corruption Will End!

The Poison of Government Corruption

Those are all from a Jehovah Whitness site.

Might be a bit too biased for me.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No ..and beef IS whats for dinner!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
You could evaluate the content itself to find out whether that is so, everybody's got favorable and unfavorable opinions towards some view, group or thing, the question is, do they have rational reasons for this or is it unfair or unreasonable in some way (see definition for bias further below) such as an unwillingness to hear out a "social group" themselves and preferring to base your opinion on what you heard others with a negative opinion say about them.

Prejudice | Define Prejudice at Dictionary.com:

noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.
unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding an ethnic, racial, social, or religious group.

It's often conditioned by the system of things I spoke about and linked to.

bias - Google Search:

noun

prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.
synonyms: prejudice

Bias | Define Bias at Dictionary.com:

unreasonably hostile feelings or opinions about a social group; prejudice:

What is referred to as "Psychological projection" seems to be a behaviour that is also heavily conditioned into human society by the system of things I spoke about (others sometimes call it "The Matrix" on ATS, a somewhat misleading description of reality).
Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

The only reason I'm sharing this is not to judge, accuse, lay blame, ridicule or debate, but because I feel sorry for those who are kept in ignorance of being conditioned with it, all of human society and not just you personally. It's a lot easier to resist and fight back if you know what's happening and are awake to the real spiritual war for your mind that is being fought.

What I'm also trying to remind you of, is that often when I'm using "you" and "your opinion" I am referring to anyone whatever I'm saying may apply to (for the purpose of self-reflection), if it doesn't apply to you there is no need for excusing yourself or denying that it applies to you (which is what I often run into when I say things like at the end of the opening sentence of this comment). And of course I'm well aware that what I'm doing or trying to encourage people to do can be quite an unpleasant or shocking experience (if actually done). Just hoping some people will be as brave as Atreyu:

edit on 7-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I never bought a ticket on that train...and I never will. Perhaps this time I will do a (write-in) vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join