It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call for all thinking people and actual patriots to jump off of the Trump Crazy Train.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

As opposed to the other kind of martial law?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Disasters, invasions OH yeah theres LOTS of martial laws...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Thank you for your patience, kindness and understanding.

Where do I pick up my Hillary t-shirt?

Why does it have to be Trump or Hillary?[/quote

Because they are the only two running that will be elected. Stop smoking the wacky weed and get of the Third candidate train. THEY CAN NOT WIN. All they can do it throw he vote one way or another for the GOP or DNC.

I keep harping on this but no one listens. IF YOU WANT A THIRD PARTY PRESIDENT. Start by building a third party in state and local government and in the Cogress and Senate. THEN go for the top. Untill you have a support base any other idea is a pipe dream.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

Logic fail.

Trump won't lower your taxes turned into I want higher taxes how?

I've actually looked at both candidates tax plans.

So yes, Trump will lower my taxes while Hillary will raise them.

Forgive me if I don't take your word for it.

And how do you know that Trump will enact and legislate his proposed tax plan into law?

Forgive me if I don't take your (or Don's) word for it.

... So you want higher taxes.

I don't.

(See how that works?)

That's some strange logic. Trump says he will lower taxes, but because you don;t believe him, if anyone supports him they want higher taxes? Did I get your logic right?

I'll play. I don't believe Hillary will not start a nuclear war. So, if you support Hillary you want nuclear war.

As for the OP, well written, but I believe the train wreck you speak of is the continuation of the current journey. Look around you at the complete chaos in the world. Hardly Trump's fault. Perhaps millions dead and constant war is the world you want and anyone who dreams and fights for a different way is a fool... Perhaps you are right. Perhaps humanity is now so vile that we deserve our current leaders and it is foolish to want to reverse course.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: roadgravel

I listened to his speech last night.

His immigration plan is THE SAME. So, I don't know what you're talking about. I've seen some threads on ATS telling Trump changed his policy, but they are not true.

That's because none of them actually READ his policies. Their ideas are based on MSM quotes.

You right he has NOT changed his immigration policy.
-- Build the wall
-- Illegal criminals out
-- no amnastiy for all other illegals
-- no citicizenship for all other illegals

That was ALWAYS his basic idea. Now he is talking about what to do with the no-crimal illegals I think he would like to give them somekind of legal status with the stipulation that then NEVER become citizens.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
So jump of the Trump train into the Clinton chasm?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

originally posted by: Nikola014

I listened to his speech last night.

His immigration plan is THE SAME. So, I don't know what you're talking about. I've seen some threads on ATS telling Trump changed his policy, but they are not true.

That's because none of them actually READ his policies. Their ideas are based on MSM quotes.

You right he has NOT changed his immigration policy.
-- Build the wall
-- Illegal criminals out
-- no amnastiy for all other illegals
-- no citicizenship for all other illegals

That was ALWAYS his basic idea. Now he is talking about what to do with the no-crimal illegals I think he would like to give them somekind of legal status with the stipulation that then NEVER become citizens.

Not only that - he was specific early on about letting good people back into the country via the legal process - exactly the same as his current position.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Don't see a lot of change in the basic ideas. I do see a effort to convert a basic idea into a workable plan.

Still has:
-Build a wall
-Criminal illegals out
-no amnesty or citizenship for non-criminal illegals.
Which was the core of his original speech.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: yeahright

No at worst I'm supporting anyone but Hillary. If that results in Trump then it results in Trump.

If between Hillary and Trump, yes I support Trump.

That being said it's not supporting Trump I'm voting Stein, and every post I have has my signature. Read it.

But as already stated; voting third party is the same as voting for Hillary, or not voting at all.

The reality is we have a two party system and the third just tend to hurt the GOP then the DNC.

Now if Bernie actually ran as a third party that MIGHT have changed things, but...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I hate it TOO, but the criminal is FAR too dangerous to allow to continue.
I wanted Carson.

I can agree with you on that.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I will take ignorance over evil every time. Ignorance can be overcome with experience and education. Evil is just plain evil.

Had to give you a star for that.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

No it's not, at worst it's less effective. I'd normally vote left wing, so out the gate I'm one less voter for Hillary. Just because I'm not one more voter for Trump does not negate the one fewer votes for Hillary.

Hillary lost one more potential vote, and a candidate I can actually get behind, Stein gets another.

I've taken from Hillary and shown my disgust for both of the R and D candidates with a third party vote. Also by voting Hillary's competition on the Left by voting Stein, it's a double whammy cause it tells them, I might have voted D but because of Hillary as the option, # em I moved to the Green Party.
edit on 8/29/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon

originally posted by: GoShredAK
A third party vote is a vote for Hillary. No one will even notice people who voted third party. You think you're being defiant but really you're being stubborn and silly. (people, not just the OP)

Nothing will ever change as long as people keep on believing that tired old chestnut. A 3rd party will never rise to legitimacy if people don't vote them.

An anti-Hillary member stated earlier in this thread that their state is solidly in the bag for Hillary, but won't vote 3rd party because it's "just another vote for Hillary". Well then, to borrow a line from Trump, "what have you got to lose"? If Hillary is going to win your state no matter what, and you don't support her then why not vote 3rd party? Vice-versa for the anti-Trump crowd living in solid red states.

But you keep tring to vote a third party in at the wrong time. You could of had a third party by now if you would have focused on getting some Congressmen or Senators, or even a couple of Governors in. BUT NO you have to keep trying for the top spot every year and falling on your face. How many years have the Libertarians been doing this? How many seats in Congress?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

With all due respect, that's the biggest load of malarkey I've ever heard.
You actually believe that?

And why is it malarkey? because YOU don't like it?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
You Americans need a peaceful protest to overthrow the corporate oligarchy. This election is more a wrestling match.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
That's some strange logic. Trump says he will lower taxes, but because you don;t believe him, if anyone supports him they want higher taxes? Did I get your logic right?

I believe in Trump. I believe that he will show the same dedication in lowering taxes that he does to his wives before he dumps them for the next young Slavic gold digger.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Not my logical example, my man, it was another posters (I'm happy that you saw the flaw in it, as well).

Poster explicitly stated to another poster (that's not a Trump supporter), that - because they're not a Trump supporter, they want higher taxes.

That's not how it works, and I based an example based off of that - and viola, there you have it.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So, if I don't like child molestors and I incessantly harass them, intentionally or not, I'm providing support for crack heads?

If you have to provide support to one or the other then yes in your scenario that's what you'd be doing.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

So, if I don't like child molestors and I incessantly harass them, intentionally or not, I'm providing support for crack heads?

If you have to provide support to one or the other then yes in your scenario that's what you'd be doing.

I don't "have" to do anything I don't want to or agree with. We live in a "free" nation so that's my right, no?

I don't "have" to provide support to either child molesters not crack heads. I don't "have" to provide support to either presidential candidates.

To draw the false conclusion and narrative that I am in any way supporting or advocating for any candidate is Orwellian as Hell and devolves to complete strangers telling me what I "actually" meant to say.

There is no scenario in which I support any presidential candidate, that's my point.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

My point is, if the choice is binary and you're going to denigrate one side exclusively, then you're by default supporting the other. I don't know why that's so hard to grasp.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join