It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call for all thinking people and actual patriots to jump off of the Trump Crazy Train.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I never got on the Trump Train to begin with.

Well you better wake up, because everything on the left is against the meaning of your avatar.

Why do Democrats want more Muslims in this country, and why do they defend Muslims while bashing Christians every chance they get? Because Muslims are a threat to Christianity.

An enemy of an enemy is their friend, enjoy the new 5,000,000 Muslims coming in from Hillary and the demographics will change and you'll never see another Conservative win the white house again.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Trumps anti-Muslims views are a strength and spot on.

His racist, ear piece malfuntions are going to cost him the election.

After his inuendo of supporting the KKK I will vote for Hillary Clinton. After having been threatened by white Sabbatarian Christians with abduction for polite questions about Brigham Young's statements about six foot tall Quakers on the moon, Trumps racism is unjustified. Whites don't even respect members of their own race who have taken the time to get baptized, pay their tithing, and honor the 10 Commandments. Trump if he had any self respect would marry a black woman.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Keep calm people. none of your votes count sheesh!. It's up to the electoral college.

You're merely participating in a popularity contest which of holds no substance regarding POTUS.
edit on 27-8-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

After his inuendo of supporting the KKK I will vote for Hillary Clinton. After having been threatened by white Sabbatarian Christians with abduction for polite questions about Brigham Young's statements about six foot tall Quakers on the moon, Trumps racism is unjustified. Whites don't even respect members of their own race who have taken the time to get baptized, pay their tithing, and honor the 10 Commandments. Trump if he had any self respect would marry a black woman.

You know he never made an inuendo of supporting the KKK.

And Trump has dated black women.

What are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

This is a very difficult election, we have two candidates who are in a lot of ways both very undesirable. I think to a lot of people, it comes down to the voting for the lesser of the evils. Its a shame that what we have heard mostly from both of them is how bad their opponent is, with few concrete details about what they will do about jobs, the economy, and making the country a better place for everyone. We hear a lot of populist rhetoric, but very little in the way of specifics from either one of them. Especially distressing is their rather extreme views in the face of the current geopolitical situation. I am one of those people who is considering not voting because I can't really support either one of them not knowing concretely how they will fix the country. But......

To me, it comes down to this: Which candidate is more likely to cause THIS:

This is a fictional video, but will it remain so?

So far I am leaning towards Hillary being the one more likely to go to war, as she vilifies the Russians pretty consistently. That is very dangerous considering the current level of tension. Trump has gone on the record as stating he would like better relations with Russia. But I am not in favor of us taking a position that could potentially result in dissolving NATO, that would be a colossal mistake IMHO. And I am not sure of his level of understanding as student of geopolitics in the nuclear age. So really either one of them could get us into a bad situation.

Your post is well written and astute, but nothing you wrote about will matter if who we elect leads us into a war with Russia. I guess my position is to vote for the person least likely to start a global nuclear war. This is the overriding issue. I have not made up my mind who this will be yet. All other issues wont matter if we dont get this one right. We are living in a very dangerous period right now, and I think all the domestic issues and terrorism have taken a lot of peoples attention away from the fact that we are currently in a crisis situation with Russia that could escalate if we dont have the right leadership to deal with it. To date there has been precious little discussion about it in the political arena. It would be nice if they would state a lot of their positions more clearly with explanations and specifics instead of soundbytes.

edit on 27-8-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

So far I am leaning towards Hillary being the one, as she vilifies the Russians pretty consistently.

Her mind is not clear on this. The Russian are far less hospitable to religious organizations that would threaten there citizens as I have been threatened by Salt Lake City Mormons for polite questions about Brigham Young's comments about the existence of six foot tall Quakers on the moon. The Russians don't have much toleration for the Mormons.

This is what I like about China, after terrorist attacks by Muslims inside China, China shut Muslim worship houses down. And this is how any government should operate. When a religion refuses to respect public safety it should be shut down and its leaders executed by firing squad

edit on 27-8-2016 by Miracula2 because: mispelled "her" as "here"

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

www.nytimes.com...

Really?

You call THAT an innuendo of supporting the freaking KKK?

Wow.

I kinda hope Hillary does win, so you can see just how wrong you are. Maybe it'll take the USA circling the drain of the virtual toilet for people like you to understand that voting for her is the absolute worst thing you could do for this country. THE WORST.

When will people wake up? Trump's not perfect, but compared to her, he's a freaking saint!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I was already on board but after reading this about Johnson,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am absolutely positively remaining in my cozy seat on the Trump train.

As a matter of fact, I have never voted before in my life, but this year I am registered and I am going to get out there and place my vote. Even if it doesn't matter, I must.

Trump baby!
edit on 27-8-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

He is literally our best choice. Those who can't see it are blind, stubborn, and brainwashed by the mainstream. So don't tell me what to do.
edit on 27-8-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: BestinShow

It's sad that you only see two options.

If you go to the grocery store and they only have spoiled food and rotten food, do you still make a purchase? Now THAT is showing your ass.

Stop blaming us for the fact that there are realistically two options. We're not the ones that have created this criminal political system. It's the Democrats and Republicans, for the last 100 years who have created the hindrances to a multi-party political system.

If it was Obama vs Romney, or Obama vs McCain, I'd probably vote 3rd party again, like I did in the past. But this is different. No one will convince me that the Clintons are not completely evil. Hillary has already said she promotes war in Iraq. She's already shown her love of war by laughing at the demise of Libya and Gaddafi (and that was despicable to watch, IMO...someone actually LAUGHING at the brutal murder of a human being. ANY HUMAN BEING), and the war in Serbia. She's already shown her lack of empathy for victimless people for the way she and her husband and their administration acted pre and post Waco. Their complete SILENCE after Waco says everything a human being needs to know about that couple.

So, while there is a laundry list of things I completely dislike about Donald Trump, I would have a hard time deciding between Hillary and Satan. For the first time in a long time I am voting for the lesser of two evils, like I suppose most Americans have one in the past. If you and they had BOTHERED to vote the way you felt in 1992, 96, 00, 04, 08 and 12, maybe we all wouldn't be in this mess that we are most definitely in right now.

The fact is, that what people need to do is demand more and better choices. It's become so political now that the freaking neocons have taken over the Libertarian and Constitution parties. So you are basically left with three choices. Jill Stein, who, while admirable, is not going to win, because of the past mountain of neglect of 3rd parties by all involved, and the silence of US. You've the Gary Johnson/Weld/Clinton/and the ex-VP of Morgan Stanley at the Constitution Party....all NEOCONS, some of them more criminal than others, but ALL of them the cause of the mess we are in. And you've got Trump. Who loves the billions of dollars we give Israel every year for no good reason. Who loves Chris Christie who wants to create a mommy state, and cares not a whit about civil rights, and is pals with Giuliani, who is a freaking criminal as far as I'm concerned. Yeah, a $hitty choice no doubt. I haven't even mentioned his friendship with the freaking pedo and political blackmailer Jeffrey Epstein and his disgusting friends, Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz.

But yeah. Given all the freaking stellar choices open to me, I see no other choice than Trump. Because if Clinton makes it back into the White House, we are all freaking doomed.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Can anyone planning to cast a vote in November riddle me plz!

What exactly are you arguing about if Trump or Clinton wins your popular vote, which of where you're vote is directed. And still lose the election

Youre opinion, and/or vote is fruitless regarding who becomes POTUS.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just one response will do.

Truly at awe, Is anyone familiar with elections. I can tell by the publics language and emotions "IM VOTING FOR TRUMP" "IM VOTING FOR CLINTON" seem to think that they are actually doing something.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The college might vote Jill, who knows?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
I kinda hope Hillary does win

Hillary as commander in chief of the US armed forces would be a powerful tool against ISIS. ISIS believes that if they are killed by a woman they will not go to heaven.

Mohammed, ISIS's prophet and Islam's was poisoned to death by a woman.

Islam teaches that Mohammed was God's last prophet. Someone asked me to speculate on this forum what the image of the beast was, and I said that it might be illegal sexual material on the internet and that it's consumption could predict and also enable predator's like Jerry Sandusky's behavior. Two weeks later a meteor hit Chelyabinsk, Russian. And it was bizarre because I had a blog up proving the existence of God and in that blog I had a video by a band called Blue Foundation called Eyes of Fire. And when meteor hit I remembered where they filmed their video. Chelyabinsk. It's not high profile international travel destination for non-Russians like Moscow or Saint Petersburg might be.

Later in response to Texas' lack of action in protecting a 4 year old from his sexual predator on a public school campus in combination with the development of ebola in Africa, in my anger about Texas indifference to child sexual assault, I said "Ebola, it's coming". Two weeks later Ebola landed in the very state that failed to protect a 4 year old from his rapist.

According to the Bible if a man speaks and his words come to pass then he is a prophet. Therefore. Mohammed is not the last prophet. Therefore Islam is a false religion. And these white towel head ISIS dudes continue to follow this false religion. And white Jesus continues to allow his daughters to be raped by pagan heathen ISIS #heads and yet the Old Testament gives a father the right to kill ISIS's leader for raping his daugther. Jesus is her father in heaven. And white Christians will gather in mass this Sunday to kiss Jesus' for dereliction of his duties in failing to execute her rapist. They'll sing hymns. Make prayers.

I see a church and Jesus' lack of action and I'll spit on the ground. I went for a walk today. And thinking of this girl who was raped by ISIS leader and Jesus' lack of action given his right to kill her rapist being her father in heaven. I spit on the ground several times as I walked past the church.
edit on 27-8-2016 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Hillary as commander in chief of the US armed forces would be a powerful tool against ISIS. ISIS believes that if they are killed by a woman they will not go to heaven.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Geez, the whole isis thing is a freaking scam. There was a british mainstream paper about a year ago where mossad medical techs were treating the ISIS wounded. Seriously. WTFU. Ask yourself WHY ISIS has not even made a PEEP of a threat against Israel. Do you think that's some kind of coincidence? What, they're 'afraid' of Israel and not the United freaking States, which can lay waste to whole countries, and HAS. Recently??

Hillary and Obama and Bush pretty much CREATED isis. Then they and the CIA funneled lots of weapons and all those shiny new toyota trucks you see videos of them driving. That's what the freaking SHTF in Benghazi was all about! Do a web search on 'Moriarty DIA Benghazi Libya Clinton'. Do SOME RESEARCH. Read some books that are available on who is responsible for ISIS.

Remember the schmuck who got on tv within 2 hours of 9/11 talking about bin Laden? H Paul Bremer? Who, instead of dying along with all the people in his company, managed to not go to work but instead show up on national tv everywhere? The guy who was THEN put in charge of Iraq? Talk to some of the military who watched Bremer liquidate the Iraqi military over NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS, of the military saying that if you get rid of military personnel all you're doing is putting them in a place where you have NO CONTROL OVER THEM.

Stop importing freaking Arabs from countries you've spent the last 15 years bombing the crap out of! Heck, stop bombing the crap out of inncoent middle east countries, just because you don't like the freaking leaders!

SMH. It's truly sad how deep the brainwashing is. Even on a conspiracy site where one would think people are capable of critical thinking....

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Geez, the whole isis thing is a freaking scam. There was a british mainstream paper about a year ago where mossad medical techs were treating the ISIS wounded. Seriously. WTFU. Ask yourself WHY ISIS has not even made a PEEP of a threat against Israel. Do you think that's some kind of coincidence? What, they're 'afraid' of Israel and not the United freaking States, which can lay waste to whole countries, and HAS. Recently??

Hillary and Obama and Bush pretty much CREATED isis. Then they and the CIA funneled lots of weapons and all those shiny new toyota trucks you see videos of them driving. That's what the freaking SHTF in Benghazi was all about! Do a web search on 'Moriarty DIA Benghazi Libya Clinton'. Do SOME RESEARCH. Read some books that are available on who is responsible for ISIS.

Remember the schmuck who got on tv within 2 hours of 9/11 talking about bin Laden? H Paul Bremer? Who, instead of dying along with all the people in his company, managed to not go to work but instead show up on national tv everywhere? The guy who was THEN put in charge of Iraq? Talk to some of the military who watched Bremer liquidate the Iraqi military over NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS, of the military saying that if you get rid of military personnel all you're doing is putting them in a place where you have NO CONTROL OVER THEM.

Stop importing freaking Arabs from countries you've spent the last 15 years bombing the crap out of! Heck, stop bombing the crap out of inncoent middle east countries, just because you don't like the freaking leaders!

SMH. It's truly sad how deep the brainwashing is. Even on a conspiracy site where one would think people are capable of critical thinking....
Couldn't agree more

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Others, among you, will continue to roam the internet, helplessly addicted to your morning shots of email and memes and in jokes and twitter debates.
Never conscious of how easily you’re manipulated by an army of scientists, marketers and engineers.
Never bothering to think more than 3 seconds before shouting your opinion- which will basically be you parroting the opinion of the people you find coolest.
Millions and millions. A tidal wave of voices. All of which use sound bites as their opinion

Its too obvious.
Its intentional.
Your opinion is non original.....the fact that is a bit hidden from the average reader enforces its power.
This is all talk and no results. they can control the masses this way.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join