It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call for all thinking people and actual patriots to jump off of the Trump Crazy Train.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
There is absolutely nothing wrong with voting Trump (as opposed to a third party candidate that simply has no chance) in order to help keep Hillary out. You shouldn't even have to like Trump to realize that voting for him is a far better option than letting Hillary get the nomination.

At the end of the day, as hard as it may be to accept, there are only 2 options.

1. Vote for Trump
2. Side with Hillary/corruption (whether you vote for her or not).

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
... and by not making a thread on Hillary, because you NEVER WILL......

This is proof that you support and will be happy if she wins, Proof enough for us all.

From my second post, on the first page:

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Where do I pick up my Hillary t-shirt?

You definitely do not do that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Come on, you're smarter than that. I know you don't actually believe that either/or, lesser of two evils bull#. One is a criminal, the other is a con-artist. I refuse to cast a ballot for either one.

Talk about "entirely ignoring".

The reactionary hysteria demonstrated in this thread by Trump supporters simply underscores how tenuous their confidence in Trump really is. They know he's not the answer but there is no other alternative in their mind so they cling to him despite how ridiculous and absurd he is. It gets more sad and desperate every day that the election gets closer because where Trump and his organization used to average one gaffe or drama a week, they now sometimes have one a day.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This is where the gearshift occurs in Trump's campaign. Just like a warbird, once the munitions are expended, the craft is liberated to increased speed and altitude.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
You people are just jealous that Trump is a billionaire and you will never be part of that club because you people are nothing but stupid, ignorant, CUCKS

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

joining in late...

This is strictly from an "objective" outsider standpoint.

No, you look for someone with a clear vision and solid ethics.

People with clear vision and solid ethics do not go into politics. There is a reason why they say..."politics is a whore"...you have to have certain traits to be successful enough to reach a place where you can run for office...ethics is not one of those traits. By that fact alone...your wish is fantasy at best...utopia at worst.

The time is at hand that being a Trump supporter now makes you look foolish. You're covered in bull# and your barreling down the tracks on a Crazy Train that's headed over a cliff. Stop and think. You've got only a small window of time to save your reputation and to save your country. Now jump off! We'll still be here. We'll get you through. We will have more respect for you for admitting your mistake, for putting you country first. We can still be friends and we won't even talk about you - much.

the way I see it...the biggest problem is you guys havent provided any viable alternative to Trump. On the other side of the spectrum there lies a nasty deceiving self-serving viper with forked tongue hissing. She is so repulsive to many that they will vote for whatever is opposite.

Same as you I guess...you cant really be wanting to vote for Clinton...you cant really like that candidate...can you ???

The problem of a potential fallout is the Dems fault alone.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherdaytoday
You people are just jealous that Trump is a billionaire and you will never be part of that club because you people are nothing but stupid, ignorant, CUCKS

Please take your sad little internet meme back to the dysfunctional forum board you swiped it from.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon

originally posted by: GoShredAK
A third party vote is a vote for Hillary. No one will even notice people who voted third party. You think you're being defiant but really you're being stubborn and silly. (people, not just the OP)

Nothing will ever change as long as people keep on believing that tired old chestnut. A 3rd party will never rise to legitimacy if people don't vote them.

An anti-Hillary member stated earlier in this thread that their state is solidly in the bag for Hillary, but won't vote 3rd party because it's "just another vote for Hillary". Well then, to borrow a line from Trump, "what have you got to lose"? If Hillary is going to win your state no matter what, and you don't support her then why not vote 3rd party? Vice-versa for the anti-Trump crowd living in solid red states.

If I didn't think Trump had a chance I would vote third party.

Yes I am worried trump may be a plant, or just completely full of bs and has some hidden agenda. Like he wants to be an insane dictator or something.

What keeps me supporting trump is the way the media is desperately trying to destroy him, and how all the other politicians seem terrified of him.

The way I see it, is if TPTB, the mainstream, and the elite say something is bad, It is good for the people.

This seems like a unique incredibly rare opportunity to throw up a middle finger at TPTB and maybe cause them some discomfort.

I really like the sound of that and there's a chance that's just who Trump is. I am willing to take the chance because we are screwed anyway.

I get what you guys are saying about voting third party and causing a paradigm shift. Its a great idea and sounds good on the surface but I don't believe it'll make any difference at this point.

To be honest I am not voting at all and I never have.

That's just a metaphorical vote for Trump I speak of.

I don't think votes even matter these days. The system is rigged.
edit on 27-8-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

No, it's the two party system. And the fact that neither the Dems nor Reps put forth a viable candidate.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Think about this. The only thing that could make moderates and independents vote for Hillary is the threat of a President Trump. That's not by accident. He is not a serious candidate, he is a puppet of the globalist elite who is being used to sheep-herd American voters to the left, where they otherwise would not want to go after 8 years of Obama and too much radical change and failed liberal initiatives. Globalists are using Trump to steer/scare the U.S. in the direction they want us to go.
edit on 27-8-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

No, it's the two party system. And the fact that neither the Dems nor Reps put forth a viable candidate.

The people have spoken. THe system that people support...has chosen.

Both sides have to deal with their will and choices.

Republicans have always thought to be bat sh** crazy by the dems...so in fact they are represented well judging by what they think about Trump.

WHat's that ancient proverb about a pot calling the kettle black ?

If you guys really want change...then you should massively abstain from voting. You are hugely delusional by thinking that either side of this paradigm is any worse or better than the other one.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Well it seems like that plan is backfiring a little bit because trump has a ton of support still.

They should have used someone universally unlikeable. As much as the media tries to portray trump as the most hated person of all times a lot of people are not falling for it.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
deregulate the market, close the borders, normalize relations with china/russia, fight and defeat terrorism, and etc. why wouldn't you want to vote for trump?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

The system is rigged.

A direct quote from the man you say is a plant.

Works out bad for you; rigged. Nothing to do with your own actions.

edit on 8/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I said I don't deny the possibility that he may be a plant, but I hope not.

I think he's our best chance for some actual change, good or bad.

With Trump there are some unknowns. I think we all know exactly what we will get with Hillary.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
When Hillary drops out I will.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I never got on the Trump Train to begin with.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You know whats pathetic? That you wont accept other peoples opinions no matter how different they are to yours.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've seen the kind of people who are against trump. If I owned a freak show I'd scout talent at anti trump protests. Trump all the way.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Vote or don't vote. This election isn't for the faint of heart and please go back to your unamerican- no voting-safe-space

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

There comes a point in time though when the pile of bull# is just too big to ignore, the stench too repugnant.

I'm sorry but I can't see past the YUUUGE pile of bull# Hillary deposited on the FBI. At this point in time, a third party vote is a throwaway. Maybe a real shakeup starting at the top will kickstart some changes in who occupies Congress. At this point Hillary would continue to kill us slowly, with Donald it's either dramatic change or we'll just get to the bottom faster. In either case, I'd rather not wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join