It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Wiped Server With 'BleachBit'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
More buffoonery from DJT:

"And not only that, she BLEACHED which somebody said they'd never even heard of," Trump blithered. "In a very expensive fashion, used chemicals so that nobody will ever be able to see them."

Link

There's nothing more that can be said about this level of ignorance.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Phoenix

While I'm not sure if this is legally correct...but...I would assume that as soon as she started using a personal server for email, that all emails on that server SHOULD become property of the government. If nothing else, all emails during her tenure. In which case, destruction of ANY emails would be destruction of government property. The emails themselves, regardless of the topic in the emails belong to the government...don't they?

Can someone with a better legal background confirm or deny this?

The very moment the first piece of classified information hit that hard drive in that server, that hard drive became classified at the level of the information it contained and also became property of the United States Government.

Because the drive was classified, and it was outside of its place of proper storage as mandated by NSA, it could be legally seized by the government.

So why in the world isn't Hillary charged with destruction of government property, conspiracy for deleting specific documents and in jail? The world knows she is a corrupt criminal...only her minions seem to support her. Which makes each and everyone of them just as much of an enemy of the state. IMHO.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well well.
Turns out this bleach bit is a free online computer cleaning tool to free up hard drive space and not the high tech needs an IT to apply it programming like Gowdy the email truther boy wants everybody to believe. Lol

www.politicususa.com...

Talk about cooking up a scandal.

This has got to be getting embarrassing for the email truther group.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's been known it was freeware from day one. It's been mentioned multiple times and has nothing to do with the point. Are you JUST finding this out? How embarrassing.

You know what else is free? A rock. It's no less murder if I kill you with it instead of a bat I bought from the sporting goods store.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The secret of Schweppes exposed !!!

Next we get the formula for Coca-Cola !!!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

It's been known it was freeware from day one. It's been mentioned multiple times and has nothing to do with the point. Are you JUST finding this out? How embarrassing.

You know what else is free? A rock. It's no less murder if I kill you with it instead of a bat I bought from the sporting goods store.

Exactly... who cares if it was free or it costs $1,000.00. Does not change the fact that someone attempted to make sure that deleted information stayed permanently deleted.

Just more lame Hillary excuses.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just plain Hillarious.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
9-13-2016

What's going on here? Is it legal to "no-show" and to "clam up", like these Clinton I.T. guys are doing at today's hearings?

Ref: www.foxnews.com...

Their boss (Hillary) must have ordered them to break the law. This woman is a tornado of trouble isn't she.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

wow, the FBI itself was hit with a subpoena this morning during the hearings. They are apparently withholding important Clinton documents.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join