It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negay the wandering citizen found clean water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
In the land of drought with rabid Cats and Elephants, good soldier Negay seen the light and followed the tiny bee home... the bee spoke, " clear water...mmmmm is nice..white cat say so...look on shell..see it is a pearly white clean stream ..."
Negay knew about pearls, yet carried a clam shell instead ...he can read the shells... The mad bee spoke again, " there is only one flower Negay...it is pure and the rest of them are alll gone.you find your own and let me see your daughters Negay or no rain on saturday."
Negay thought some thing else "where is the path to safety in smelling stuff in real world?'
"the bee will lleave you a marking"..Negay held the Clam to his ear...now he knows.. that flower is too rare for the world and will not be alone..she willl be unseen forever...
the bee will not be seen and it doesn't look in the mirror any more..its gone with a scrap of faith back to where she belongs with her ma
Negay thought he could make that pale sick bee blush in the world for all to see...she is too black for that Negay darker than any other black...
"i love you, Negay"
the bee went home to work on her honey jar..
. ~Negay was mad about not knowing what goes inside of it...
he will get that bee.... ~~~
rubbing his hands together hoping to see the signs he thought wicked dirty nasty stuff... and chose not to share anymore his thinking with any human being ever again... the bee will never follow orders...it wants to have human hands and hold poor Negays hand... he thinks he is over that... the bee will have her way with poor Nagay and the world will see Negay is a good man, proper and polight... not some bum licker on the side of the road... pooor Negay went to th ehouse of !)10,0000 cats and was taught a valuable lesson...do as they say or no food clean water or bathroom use... "wash your hands Negay...." eh listened to the one clam once more and could rest easier than ever...sweet dreams lover bees

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
he thought wicked dirty nasty stuff...

Thank you for giving us the G-rated version. I've been told that this is a "family-friendly" forum.

Thought-provoking story as usual. If you ever write an anthology of your stories, how about the title Stories From Another Dimension?

edit on 26-8-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

i like otherworldly tails because dimensions remind me of Cern... and i like earthly elementals more than alien stuff...could two renditiond=s
thanks for reading g rated material...safe for children and family fun...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

top topics

join