It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton Directly Attacks Alex Jones: What Does It Mean?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:49 AM
a reply to: kilig

Wait, don't you also have a book to sell me?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:53 AM

Because Trump went on a Radio show he now "agrees" with anything that radio show host has ever said or will say.

Give me a break.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:02 AM
a reply to: TonyS

yes. my autobiography about how i beat up five guys all by myself when i was in high school.

don't forget to buy the vitamin drops so that your eyes can read.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:07 AM
a reply to: kilig

Wow, you've got it all going there, don't you!

I'm sure you'll be a guest on Coast to Coast AM radio before long!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:09 AM
I hope Jones edits that clip of her saying "Listen to the radio host Alex Jones" and plays it everytime he reports on her misdeeds. Hilarious!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:17 AM
Ive been wondering why she hasnt brought up the Alex Jones link for a while now.

This was planned an coordinated. She saved this for Aug/Sept. Sorry Trump fans, but all one has to do is pop on a youtube video from Alex from 2010 onward to see some screws are loose. Perhaps if this happened in 2008, we'd have a different story.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:09 AM
a reply to: bknapple32

Alex Jones faced off with Pierce Morgan and Pierce Morgan lost his job.

Obama acknowledges AJs existence on more than a few occasions indirectly.

Alex exposed Bohemian Grove giving more power to the truth movement and conspiracy community emboldening many of the theories which we have been discovering are more and more true with time.

I'm wondering...

How many shows have you actually listened to?

I would like to hear an honest answer to this question.
edit on 26-8-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:26 PM
a reply to: bknapple32

Didn't she lump this site into the fringe alt-right movement? I would think this site would be targeted like Alex Jones. She didn't name above top secret but most of the topics are definitely outside MSM attention.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:47 PM

originally posted by: Profusion

During a campaign speech in Reno, Nevada, Hillary attacked Trump as usual, but then turned her attention to Jones:

[Trump] suggested that Ted Cruz’s father was involved in the Kennedy assassination. Perhaps in Trump’s mind, because he was a Cuban immigrant, he must have had something to do with it. Of course there’s absolutely no evidence of that.

Just recently, Trump claimed President Obama founded ISIS. And then he repeated that nonsense over and over.

His latest paranoid fever dream is about my health. All I can say is, Donald, dream on.

This is what happens when you treat the National Enquirer like Gospel.

It’s what happens when you listen to the radio host Alex Jones, who claims that 9/11 and the Oklahoma City bombings were inside jobs. He said the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre were child actors and no one was actually killed there.

Trump didn’t challenge those lies. He went on Jones’ show and said: “Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.”

Hillary Clinton attacking Alex Jones by name is a big deal in my opinion. What do you think it means in the big picture?

Here's what it means to me:

1. The elite know about the same stuff we know. That shouldn't be surprising because they're perpetrating it. But, they know about our views of it, too.

2. The truth movement (for lack of a better term) is completely mainstream now.

3. Alternative media must be considered to be a major threat all the way to the top of the establishment.

Given the fact that Alex Jones appears to be bugnuts crazy, paranoid and frankly deranged, I'm guessing that she's pointing and laughing. As she should. The man's mad.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:54 PM
The DNC/Clinton Campaign is going wild with ad-homes against not only one candidate, but 100 million people !!!

A whole bunch of tangents and deflections to get the heat off the Hillary lying scandals.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:07 PM
I find it interesting that Clinton brought up OKC. It isn't mentioned as much as I believe it should be, and there are tons of 20somethings that know little or nothing about it. IMO there are more bread crumbs littering the trail to OKC than there are to 9/11, and I would be careful if I were her. If youngsters get too interested in OKC it may not go as planned with those voters.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:30 PM
a reply to: rockintitz

If you want to provoke a conflict, they have already been in a sub rosa type war with alternative media. They're simply externalising that war and pulling it into the public spot eye so they can viciously attack and dismantle the whole movement.

They are getting heavy handed because they are already exposing themselves while ramping up their control grid. They have to do it in sight of the populace this last part, that's simply a consequence of trying to externalise their control openly in full view. So they are starting to preemptively attack the alternative media as it gains in prominence and finally goes mainstream. They have to meet the resistance.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:37 PM
a reply to: Profusion

Most of You are aware of illussion of choice and You still believe they are fighting for real.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>