It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi emails found from Clinton's DELETED cache

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Annee

I'm sure the Clinton News Network will soon publish the news for you.

Oh, wait, never mind. Gotta report how''s Trump doing bad in polls.

Would that be an official state announcement?

NO, it wouldn't.

Try again.

TRUMP? Interesting thing I just read: Former Bush administration official Paul Wolfowitz said he is considering voting for Hillary Clinton in an interview in which he lambasted Donald Trump as dangerous.

Well, of course Wolfowitz is voting for Clinton. Neocons always vote for other neocons, which as anyone who has tallied the Clinton laws passed over the last two decades, and the laws they've promoted, like the prison bill and glass steagal and the war on serbia, and the war on iraq...those are neocon objectives. Why would anyone be surprised when one necon votes for another neocon? And don't waste your time rationalizing how the Clintons and Bushes manage to vote for the same things for the last two decades. Most people here have eyes to see for themselves...

SMH.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

TRUMP? Interesting thing I just read: Former Bush administration official Paul Wolfowitz said he is considering voting for Hillary Clinton in an interview in which he lambasted Donald Trump as dangerous.

Wolfowitz (or any other of those Bush administration criminals) calling anyone dangerous is rather funny. If I had a dog in this race and were considering to vote for Hillary, this sort of endorsement certainly wouldn't be very helpful.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: DelMarvel

And yet you're in crisis mode trying to CTR

I don't know what CTR is and I'm not in crisis mode trying to do anything. I just asked what there is to rebut here as we don't even know what's in this new batch of emails.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sirrurg

Wolfowitz (or any other of those Bush administration criminals) calling anyone dangerous is rather funny. If I had a dog in this race and were considering to vote for Hillary, this sort of endorsement certainly wouldn't be very helpful.

I thought it was funny too. And a bit shocking.

Kept waiting for someone to start a thread on it.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

A lot of neocons have endorsed Hillary or at least repudiated Trump. Not much choice in this election if U.S. militarism is one's primary concern.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Hillary Clinton is the poster child for the "Lie until you die" movement.

Problem is, once she's fully outed and out of the presidential race - what are we left with?

I fear for America....

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

A lot of neocons have endorsed Hillary or at least repudiated Trump. Not much choice in this election if U.S. militarism is one's primary concern.

Yes, but Wolfowitz (PNAC) - - that's a big one.

Personally, I don't understand how anyone, especially an established politician can support "Loose Cannon" Trump.

Organized politics has rules and procedures. Even if you're the opposition.

edit on 27-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

One would think someone so concerned with rules and procedures in politics like yourself would be more concerned with Hillary's flagrant disregard for such involving matters of classified information and national security. That's just me though.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

"Organized politics has rules and procedures. Even if you're the opposition."

Sure does.... just how the DNC had organized rules to defeat Bernie Sanders.... from day 1.

edit on R062016-08-27T21:06:24-05:00k068Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Sure does.... just how the DNC had organized rules to defeat Bernie Sanders.... from day 1.

I don't give a crap about Bernie Sanders.

He is an Independent that could not win as an Independent - - - - so what does he do? He tries to hijack the Dem nomination.

He got what he deserved.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I don't give a crap about Bernie Sanders.

He is an Independent that could not win as an Independent - - - - so what does he do? He tries to hijack the Dem nomination.

He got what he deserved.

Cool...you do not care how dirty your party or candidate is.. it is justified because Bernie "could" not win..while totally ignoring the fact that the DNS went to extraordinary lengths to make sure he could not win.
edit on R122016-08-27T21:12:04-05:00k128Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R122016-08-27T21:12:37-05:00k128Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
When Hillary the worlds most corrupt arrogant disgusting human on earth is in charge of the worlds most powerful military, law enforcement, intelligent agencies etc...there will be hell to pay for those of us who do not support her or spoke the truths about her on the internet.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

One would think someone so concerned with rules and procedures in politics like yourself . . .

When did I make this about me?

Hillary's flagrant disregard for such involving matters of classified information and national security. That's just me though.

Her disregard is debatable IMO.

During her time as Secretary of State - - - personal emails were allowed. And that's a fact.

In all the thousands of emails a few that might have been meant to be classified, slipped through? Human error? I have yet to be convinced of any 'facts' beyond that.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
When Hillary the worlds most corrupt arrogant disgusting human on earth is in charge of the worlds most powerful military, law enforcement, intelligent agencies etc...there will be hell to pay for those of us who do not support her or spoke the truths about her on the internet.

Where is your proof?

You know, actual factual proof.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Very often political rhetoric is reduced to the most extreme exaggeration of the details, we take that with a grain of salt.

In relation to Hillary's emails...it's almost difficult for the rhetoric to keep up with the details. It is all just being reported in bulk, with the true implications, and exaggerations, still waiting to be revealed to the casual observer.

Case in point...

I just stumbled across This tonight. The article is by judge Napolitano regarding the "clarification" that Mrs. Clinton tried to make after the Fox interview.

This should be a red flag to even to most ardent Hillary supporter. I doubt the general public is aware of this, I sure wasn't!!:

On the state secrets issue, she has told the public countless times that she never sent or received anything marked classified. She could not have said that to the FBI, because even a novice FBI agent would have recognized such a statement as a trick answer. Nothing is marked “classified.” The markings used by the federal government are “confidential” or “secret” or “top secret.” When Director Comey announced last month that the FBI was recommending against indictment, he revealed nevertheless that his agents found 110 emails in 52 email threads containing materials that were confidential, secret or top secret.

The agents also found seven email chains on her servers that were select access privilege, or SAP. SAP emails cannot be received, opened or sent without knowing what they are, as a special alphanumeric code, one that changes continually, must be requested and employed in order to do so. SAP is so secret that the FBI agents investigating Clinton lacked access to the code.

Before anyone is tempted to knock out a knee-jerk reaction, I suggest you reread the above.

To borrow a term from Hank Jr., apparently she was just, "carrying on an old family tradition."

It was a revelation to me and probably not known to most of the populace that something similar occurred during Bill's dalliance with Monica during his 2nd term.

In "Crisis of Character" by former uniformed Secret Service officer Gary Byrne, he tells of the time he turned Monica away as the officer stationed outside the Oval Office. A matter of minutes later the president stuck his head out the door and asked if anyone had brought him some papers and instructed Byrne that they were to be immediately let in.

I forget the specific name of the office that Monica popped out of, but the implications are no laughing matter.

The protocol of the Secret Service doesn't allow an officer to directly reference anything relating to the actions of the president. When he was caught up in the Ken Starr fiasco, he was behind the 8-ball. I'm not even sure if this entered the public domain before he wrote his book.

In order for Ms. Lewinsky to have called the Oval Office from that room she would have had to, with the help of the sitting president, committed a serious breach of national security! She needed to know a high-security phone number meant to allow military/intelligence personnel instant access to the president.

Much like the example above, knowing the number was NOT enough. The digits required specific timing between individual presses in order to go through. It was meant for emergency access, not fun and games.

Like I said, I don't know if that was part of the case against Mr. Clinton or not, but it may well have been an impeachable offense in itself and I don't know if it was ever part of the testimony given to the Starr investigation.

I can't help but have the feeling these two don't take any of it seriously. Rules are only for the "Little People."

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

"In all the thousands of emails a few that might have been meant to be classified, slipped through? Human error? I have yet to be convinced of any 'facts' beyond that. "

How about this FACT... if Hillary Clinton had used the State Department classified server and a State Department .sgov email ... nobody would be talking right now.

Why didn't Hillary Clinton use an .sgov email address for all her classified communications? Inquiring minds want to know.

Here is a hint... you cannot get a .sgov email on yahoo, gmail, aol, or on your own private email on your own private server.... you only get that on NSA approved secure systems.
edit on R172016-08-27T21:17:43-05:00k178Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

How about this FACT... if Hillary Clinton had used the State Department classified server and a State Department .sgov email ... nobody would be talking right now.

She was not required to do that.

I bet she wished she had.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

She was not required to do that.

I bet she wished she had.

"She was not required to do that."

Total BS... of course she was required to do that to send and receive classified emails.

EDIT: I bet she wished she had too.
edit on R482016-08-27T21:48:36-05:00k488Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yes... It's become impossible to keep up with all of it, but I remember a few years ago when one associate or another asked (and then wrote about it) why all the intricate list keeping. The reply had been a simple one word, "Revenge!"

If things weren't such a mess, the whole "misplaced" emails thing would be laughable, but they are and it's not...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Is she an official DC Comics Super Villain? Or is this a non-cannon backstory? I can't wait for the trailer.

edit on 27-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join