It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the world going to end soon?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I've been seeing a lot of alien and Clinton corruption and war stuff. Is this world going to die soon? Thatd be awesome

The alien thread on the main page is pretty scary.
edit on 25-8-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
I've been seeing a lot of alien and Clinton corruption and war stuff. Is this world going to die soon? Thatd be awesome

No, it's not going to die soon. Not that soon anyway. Expect to have to muddle through it for a while as I'm sure you'll die naturally before the world does.

You're not going to escape having to drudge through it like the rest of us so strap in and get used to it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The world will not die, maybe the human race if Mrs. Clinton is elected.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Nah... However I am not sure why you are cool with the world dying soon?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It might.

But I'm not sure if "awesome" is the word I'd use. Biblical descriptions of the last seven years are not happy things, and seven years is a long time to attempt to survive that kind of chaos. Sure, there might be a rapture for the true believers, and all Christians are supposed to hold themselves as close to spiritually ready as they can for the Day of the Lord. But since no one really knows for sure exactly which possibly interpretation of the final prophecies is correct ... well, there is a very real possibility that things will get really nasty for everyone.

Is that really what you want? I don't.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
No. The world's gone through much worse than this. In fact, just 100 years ago was far worse than anything going on right now. WWI had roughly 38 million casualties (dead & wounded) and the 1918 Flu Pandemic killed 50-100 million people. They left entire nations in literal ruin. Today's "issues" are like a papercut in comparison.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
You're not going to escape having to drudge through it like the rest of us so strap in and get used to it.

great 1st comment, lol "strap in and get used to it"

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Could the anti-Christ be Hillary-a woman? Does that fit with the Bible? So many questions-so many crazy answers.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Fukk i hope so! I'm trying to get out of paying back my student loans.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Could the anti-Christ be Hillary-a woman? Does that fit with the Bible? So many questions-so many crazy answers.

No

The Man Of Sin

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I agree with you. Almost certainly not, but the idea of the Man of SIn being trapped in a woman's body is darkly humorous.

I tend to think the final prophecies are far more ME-centric. The US doesn't have a part to play except peripherally as someone who helps set up the stage.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Not likely. But not because it's a woman. But because everyone is supposed to actually like the Anti-Christ and want them in power.

So Hillary is definitely not the Anti-Christ.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I agree with you. Almost certainly not, but the idea of the Man of SIn being trapped in a woman's body is darkly humorous.

I tend to think the final prophecies are far more ME-centric. The US doesn't have a part to play except peripherally as someone who helps set up the stage.

I tend to agree. Now, will he rise as a Chrislam Pope or A revived Ottoman Empire Tyrant, maybe both if the Pope is a false prophet to the man of sin's political power. Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
John 2:22 - Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

The anti-christ isn't one specific being, it's anyone who isn't christian.

And the world won't end for a long time. Humanity might end soon, but far enough way that none of us will see it. But if so, who cares? Species go extinct all the time and we're no different.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
No. The world's gone through much worse than this. In fact, just 100 years ago was far worse than anything going on right now. WWI had roughly 38 million casualties (dead & wounded) and the 1918 Flu Pandemic killed 50-100 million people. They left entire nations in literal ruin. Today's "issues" are like a papercut in comparison.

But now we have the internet so millions of people can read about how terrible we think it is so we think it's terrible. Before, you knew your local life so everyone thought everything was hunky dory. Unless someone in your town caught the Spanish Flu in which case you're boned.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
John 2:22 - Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

The anti-christ isn't one specific being, it's anyone who isn't christian.

And the world won't end for a long time. Humanity might end soon, but far enough way that none of us will see it. But if so, who cares? Species go extinct all the time and we're no different.

True, the term "antichrist" is not really how he is presented but the secondary meaning is one who is instead of Christ.

The correct terms:

THE MAN OF SIN, THE SON OF PERDITION

THE LAWLESS ONE

THE BEAST

THE LITTLE HORN

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that Man of Sin be revealed, the Son of Perdition" (2 Thess. 2:3) "And then shall be revealed the Lawless One, whom the Lord Jesus shall slay with the breath of His mouth, and bring to nought by the manifestation of His coming" (2 Thess. 2:8)
edit on 25-8-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Who do you think is the anti Christ?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm in a hurry to see God

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thats great,
it starts with an earthquake,
birds and snakes and....

Oh wait...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Think of it as cookies and cream forever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join