It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, putting Clinton aside, what do you really support in Donald Trump and his campaign for POTUS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I've looked at the Democratic Platform and I like it.

I actually support it, and thus the candidacy of Hillary Clinton to enact it (who else can do it?).

But, what I'm REALLY curious about, is, other than a protest vote against Hillary Clinton as the embodiment of the corrupt establishment, what is it specifically and precisely that you, apparently most of you here at ATS support in Donald Trump and his campaign to be the next President of the United States?

What parts of his platform most resonate with you?

Thank you.

Best regards,

AnkhMorpork

edit on 25-8-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo in title fixed.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Not a fair question.

For me it would be because he isn't Clinton.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i like the fact that he says he will enforce the laws whereas hillary says she will disregard the laws and unilaterally decide what laws should be enforced, kind of like a king or a dictator.We the people elected representatives to make laws and we expect those laws to be enforced.if the king/queen or dictator gets to decide what laws should be enforced then why are we being taxed to pay the salaries of representatives who make the laws?
The tax payers could save a lot of money by cutting out the middle man, elected representatives who make the laws, and just let the king/queen dictator make the laws without any representation from the people.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It is a fair question since when you vote, you are voting for someone, as much as against someone else.

In what way to you support him otherwise (other than as a protest vote against Clinton)?

Presidents run a campaign on certain things that they plan to deliver and DO for the American people.

What do you like about his plan, his policies and even about him in particular, other than that he's some meatsack that just so happens to NOT be Hillary Clinton?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Can you cite a few examples of this? Thank you.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I would vote for Sponge Bob over any Clinton.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
He promised me a house.

link   

I like that he stands up to the people that are attacking free speech and the 2nd amendment. The fact that the entire media (including Fox) has turned in to anti-Trump propaganda organs tells me he's the guy.

link   

illegal immigrants

what the hell is hillary thinking, theres a reason they are called illegal, elected representatives made the laws concerning immigration, hillary wants to unilaterally disregard those laws and the will of the people.isn`t that basically the definition of a dictator?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Trump of a history of hiring the best person for the job

Hillary has a history of hiring people that donate to the Clinton Foundation

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

link   

link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I thought in hindsight that that's what you meant - immigration.

Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

Can you cite an example? Thank you.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

If hillary wants the immigration laws changed then she has to go through the proper procedures to get them change just like the common man would have to do to get a law changed. Theres a reason why it`s callled the office of the president and not the office of the king/queen or dictator. i don`t agree with all the laws but I can`t just wave a magic executive order and abolish the laws i don`t agree with and neither should the president be able to.

edit on 25-8-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: thinline

Can you cite an example? Thank you.

I'm just curious. How is it that you think one stays successful?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I like that he stands up to the people that are attacking free speech and the 2nd amendment. The fact that the entire media (including Fox) has turned in to anti-Trump propaganda organs tells me he's the guy.

Same, that is about it though.

He is NOT Clinton ranks #1

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I've looked at the Democratic Platform and I like it.

I actually support it, and thus the candidacy of Hillary Clinton to enact it (who else can do it?).

But, what I'm REALLY curious about, is, other than a protest vote against Hillary Clinton as the embodiment of the corrupt establishment, what is it specifically and precisely that you, apparently most of you here at ATS support in Donald Trump and his campaign to be the next President of the United States?

What parts of his platform most resonate with you?

Thank you.

You are a Member of the Clueless Sheeple , God have Mercy on your Deluded Soul .

Best regards,

AnkhMorpork

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

All depends on precisely how you define success ie: if it rips people off and leaves a wake of unpaid bills and/or bad debt, is that successful if you simply manage to somehow take away the most dough by doing everything you can to take advantage at every opportunity, like in a game of monopoly?

Hey I just asked for an example.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Donald Trump HAS PROVEN HIS ABILITY to deliver results that generate jobs. As President of the entire country, imagine the wonderful construction, transportation, and modernization projects (and million of jobs) he could bless America and Americans with!

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join