It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Predestination Computer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
n principle the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou secret services can already have all data centers in the free world coupled (like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, other social media, governmental, business, email providers, telephone companies, Internet Service Providers etc. etc.) to a gigantic central computer (also a data center), which is AI (Artificial Intelligence) and with self learning autonomous algorithms, like the flash trading data centers around Wall Street, these are also out of human hands, work for themselves and only with themselves, can sometimes go out of control though, like in the (Flash Crash 2010).

This central computer (which I would like to call "The Predestination Computer") is data mining all gathered information and makes a profile of every individual citizen of the free world. Moreover this profile is only a "data shadow" (German: Datenschatten), has nothing to do with the real human person in question and determines the possible impact an individual can have in society, based on by this computer calculated worst and best case scenario's.

The whole system tends and will work as a self-fulfilling prophecy of the worst-case when someone makes a stand and starts to fight it.

When The Predestination Computer decides an individual is a danger to the stability of the country, free western world or the world as a whole. He or she is shutdown, or their account is suddenly squeezed and filtered (for example Twitter: Tweets are never commented, made favorite or retweeted anymore because they now only go to some followers, where he or she has personal contact with, which he or she COULD verify by telephone or email, the #bigbrother computer also knows that and manipulates that, because it has control over telephone companies and email providers) in the social media.

Argument pro #bigbrother: We cannot have Project-X's, Occupy Wall Street's with humans #ting and pissing between the tents and Arabic Spring's or Turkish Spring's phenomena anymore in a stable "free" world.

I think that paid internet advertisements of people that are regarded as rebels by The Predestination Computer are never shown and web view and click statistics the ad sellers provide to the people are misleading, fake and only meant to suck the money out of bank accounts, in the hope these rebels get broke and their companies bankrupt.

The goal of the Predestination Computer is: No Future for Rebels. #Bigbrotheriswatchingyou's interest is also for the money, for instance to sell the technology to fundamental religious societies and countries. Ideal for forcing certain lifestyles on common people, and to detect when someone has insulted for the specific religion important figures, because they made a thought crime or sex crime.

Like the frog in a pan with cold water put on a heater, slowly gets warmer until boiling, frog adapts to the heat, does not jump out of the water and boils to death.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

This blog was written before Breitbart website published their article about "Twitter's Shadowbanning" in February 2016:

Breitbart "Twitter's Shadownbanning"

So I had some foresight of this!!!

edit on 25-8-2016 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
huh?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
bah humbug!, I grew up before computers and social media, i know how to send snail mail, use a phone and (GASP!) talk to people face to face.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
bah humbug!, I grew up before computers and social media, i know how to send snail mail, use a phone and (GASP!) talk to people face to face.

So? Whats your point? Everybody knows how to do that. I distill only that you must be about of my age

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
huh?

Your so quiet, you hardly speak a word

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

originally posted by: Tardacus

So? Whats your point? Everybody knows how to do that. I distill only that you must be about of my age

How will this supercomputer profile you if you talk face to face and send snail mail is the point ...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
huh?

Your so quiet, you hardly speak a word

Nothing you posted makes sense... Convince me?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

For instance a mobile phone or regular phone can be tapped, in The Netherlands every phone is already tapped, even when there is no telephone connection, and the regular phone is in his docking station, its still a listening device for big brother, mobile phone same story, your whole face-to-face talk in the room is still gathered through phones. You got to take out the batteries.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Did you read that Breitbart article? What they are doing with Twitter, they are doing to your email, your telephones, your Facebook, can poison your network, happens completely automated, when your a rebel or a misfit or revolutionary etc etc OK all so when your a criminal or terrorist etc etc. Precriming and bigbrothering and yessebossing is what they are doing

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So are you saying that these mobile devices have super sensitive hidden microphones ?.... because between you and me the microphone on my phone and laptop are pretty rubbish and if i were 5 meters from my phone or if my phone was in my pocket you would hear very little of the conversation....

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Did you read that Breitbart article? What they are doing with Twitter, they are doing to your email, your telephones, your Facebook, can poison your network, happens completely automated, when your a rebel or a misfit or revolutionary etc etc OK all so when your a criminal or terrorist etc etc. Precriming and bigbrothering and yessebossing is what they are doing

Okay?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So are you saying that these mobile devices have super sensitive hidden microphones ?.... because between you and me the microphone on my phone and laptop are pretty rubbish and if i were 5 meters from my phone or if my phone was in my pocket you would hear very little of the conversation....

Yes they can filter the noise out, practically makes the microphone hypersensitive

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Take for instance the webcam on your laptop big brother AND criminals can tap and see everything in front of webcam, only thing they need is your IP adress, and thats easy to get

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You can ask me more questions if you want, I will try to answer, I'm a web developer, know some things about the Internet and computers

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Take for instance the webcam on your laptop big brother AND criminals can tap and see everything in front of webcam, only thing they need is your IP adress, and thats easy to get

Not unless they have an infra red camera installed, my camera has duct tape over it......

Look sure they have people have been under surveillance for some time, before phones you were put on a list if you borrowed certain books from the library, in the 70s they had computers that could record key words from any phone conversation...

I agree that big brother is looking to increase its views but there are certainly still ways of avoiding having every move watched......

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You can ask me more questions if you want, I will try to answer, I'm a web developer, know some things about the Internet and computers

Okay.... I also have experience with web development. What I do not understand is this; "The Predestination Computer" is some kind of central computer ... What are the specs of said computer and how does is work, who operates it and were is the massive data center that can collect billions of terabytes of information daily?
edit on 25-8-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2016 by Orionx2 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Its a Turing test passed data center, I don't know where, can be any where in USA or Europe, I only know from my peculiar experiences with the Internet that it exists, for instance the twitter hashtag pages are moderated, how can they do that must be millions maybe billions of hashtags used on twitter every day, they must do the moderating with manlike machine, they cannot do that all by hand, politicians and rich and famous people do not want insulting tweets in their hashtag page. For instance the hashtag page of our prime minister Mark Rutte is #rutte
Are you familiar with twitter?

edit on 25-8-2016 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I think duct tape is adequate, however my webcam is unplugged (I got PC not a laptop)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Its a Turing test passed data center, I don't know where, can be any where in USA or Europe, I only know from my peculiar experiences with the Internet that it exists, for instance the twitter hashtag pages are moderated, how can they do that must be millions maybe billions of hashtags used on twitter every day, they must do the moderating with manlike machine, they cannot do that all by hand, politicians and rich and famous people do not want insulting tweets in their hashtag page. For instance the hashtag page of our prime minister Mark Rutte is #rutte
Are you familiar with twitter?

yes, well aware of twitter. Were anyone can be stupid....

<<   2  3 >>

join