It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: WW3 Has Begun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is a Youtube video by someone claiming to be Anonymous who's saying that WW3 is starting to happen right now as we slip deeper and deeper into proxy wars, bank wars, and geo-politics. he goes on to say how Russia, China, and Iran are wising up to the Petro-dollar game and are staring to develop their own banks/currencies in an effort to free themselves of the Petro-dollar's grip. He discusses how the US is a debt based economy: an economy where banks can lend out more than they take in, etc...he also discusses the Petro-dollar recycling system, the invasion of Iraq and the transfer of oil sales back to the dollar after the invasion, and the attempted invasion of Iran for the same purpose. He also discusses the Syrian pipeline and its importance to Geo-poliitcs in that region with Quatar and Saudi Arabia, and the alliances which are forming in the world between countries in their "joint" efforts AGAINST the dollar/petro-dollar.

Here's the video:

Whether this is really Anonymous or not, I'm not sure......but this guy seems to know what he's talking about. Does anyone agree/disagree with him? What does ATS think of his commentary?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You should refuse to believe talk about World War Three coming from any YouTube channel that claims Slenderman is real.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Let me also just say that I normally ascribe to Youtube videos for anything factual but I'll make an exception because what he's talking about concerns a reality we all live which can't be manipulated by a film editor.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
WW3 already started when NATO invaded syria, NATO invaded syria? you ask, yeah they did, i mean what else do you call it when NATO air forces tell the syrian air forces where they can fly and who they can attack, IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

so he posted a slender vid... so what..

A blind monkey sleeping deep under a volcano can still tell you WW3 is pretty much already under way, you don't need a "clean" channel for a current message.

I have some band vids.. and some starship engines i was modding (freelancer) on my utube account... does that mean if ever spotted something weird (say a ufo) you'd triffle through my account and proclaim "he has CGI of ship engines tests on his account... so everything else is fake as well"

by this new "vetting" logic... that's exactly what would be said.

As i said, the "message" is valid.. regardless of what the authors other "tastes" are.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Because YouTube is just another way to spread fear mongerring for profit. These people are counting on people like the OP to share this drivel so they can take in more advertising money.

The "message" is something the OP and everyone else could learn by researching the Petro dollar. No fear mongerring or Anonymous mask needed.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
started awhile back....I just read here on an A T S thread 1991?,,,...

according to the popular on public forums Scripture....see

Scripture has it staring in the Euphrates.....they been there awhile spatting, huh!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
My friend told me about this. It is happening because iran and Russia made a pact didn't they? (Source me) then ww3 will happy. Less US economy and more high gas prices. It's all a brilliant game.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

can't really say, I read the OP but I can't stand to watch it, it creeps me out - thanks for the summary. I can't say whether I agree or not I guess I don't know enough about the alliances other than NATO.. Which "side" is Saudi Arabia on?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
People have been posting on here for years that WW3 is just about to start or has started.......

I worry when the mushroom clouds start popping up.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
LOL WW3? Hardly.. We would be well aware if it did.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
LOL WW3? Hardly.. We would be well aware if it did.

Not an all out war as of yet, but the building blocks are put in place. If it's not started as a result of a proxy war, it'll be over the Petro-dollar or Central Banking issue. It's the same game-plan. Wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
My friend told me about this. It is happening because iran and Russia made a pact didn't they? (Source me) then ww3 will happy. Less US economy and more high gas prices. It's all a brilliant game.

Iran, Russia, and China are in ca-hoots now. 3 players who used to not get along all that well in the past but now they're uniting to fight the dollar and the Petro-dollar by starting their own currencies based on Gold and not on oil. China's Asian Investment Infrastructure Bank is already in operation as of Jan 2016 and has several member nations including Russia and Iran.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The beginning of this next war started the day 9/11 happened, actually, the first gulf war was the beginning, but when Saddam changed his oil system and basically told the US to go f itself that was the last straw. But, this is not just a US problem, this is a problem for every ally the US has and every military base in every country will be under attack if and when the petro dollar completely breaks down. Much is at stake.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Um...ATS wasnt here in 1991. Started by Simon Gray in 97...full up in 1999.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well, what the video says about the economy is well known, that has been said by some who have studied the economy and have credentials in it for a while now. Everything said is pretty well true, there is a lot of evidence showing it is true.

That's what we got, it will eventually lead to war and we will all be effected. There will not be much of Europe left and many places in the USA will be a mess. Washington DC and a few big bases should be completely safe and I am sure some of the big defense contractors are being protected from missiles too.

Well, the population of the world needs to be reduced, so I suppose that is a way to do it. Russia does have many bunkers too, their top people should be safe. Nobody is going to win this war, but some who have bunkers will survive. Maybe any survivors should go bury those bunkers so they never get out.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Um...ATS wasnt here in 1991. Started by Simon Gray in 97...full up in 1999.

I think perhaps the poster meant that WWIII actually started in 1991, and was referencing a thread on the subject. I could be wrong, but I also read a few things this past week that mentioned 1991 as the timeframe in which this all really started to coalesce.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
You should refuse to believe talk about World War Three coming from any YouTube channel that claims Slenderman is real.

Ok this is cool...

I had a dream 5 yrs ago about two guys like this dressed in black suits chasing me. They never catch me of course, ever.

Really creepy but i don't fear them, in fact if i see them again, i'm taking a chain saw with me before i fall to slumber.

They seem afraid of me, lets hope it remains so.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This video is a lesson in why education in economics should be on the curriculum in all schools. Such a misunderstanding of basic economic theory leads people to deduce that WW3 is on the way.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
This video is a lesson in why education in economics should be on the curriculum in all schools. Such a misunderstanding of basic economic theory leads people to deduce that WW3 is on the way.

elaborate.......

new topics

top topics

join