It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/3 of Abedin emails 100% redacted

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
a reply to: xuenchen

They have to go after Huma.

I've said it before. Who else knows just about everything about hillary?

She's hillary's gatekeeper.

Huma Abedin is supposedly Hillary's sex partner, since Bill's all clogged up now.

Source: www.nationalenquirer.com...

If you visit the link, check out the photo. After Hillary gives her "I'm one of you!" speeches to her struggling constituency, she goes expensive shopping sprees. It's a shame that she holds her supporters in such low regard, but even worse that they believe her heart-tugging words.

(post by Tardacus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Do we see the irony of these emails being kept from the public and redacted, but they were stored on an unsecure server?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So what were some of those favors? Beyond meetings? What policy changes did she push through to the president or who got arms? What coup did we back ? What trade deal did we sweeten? What? Trump walks up and down the stage throwing his arms around claiming a pay for play game being waged in Washington based on info in some emails and he's got this whole schpeal about what it means and" it's oh so horrible folks. It's really the worst believe me. It's disgusting . She should be in jail"
But has nothing to offer other than half truths being pushed by the alt-right. There's no meat. He's scrambling because he's losing. No one is buying the pay for play idea. Every news station is reporting that theres nothing to the meetings but normal state dept socializing. A seat next to the Secretary at a state dinner stuff like that and that so far there's nothing implying any favors were done for donations.
The same people who donate are also people who know them personally. Those areas are going to overlap. Once again no wrong doing..

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

There are thousands of people with top secret clearance that we didn't elect. So nothing is wrong with that picture.
The secretaries in the state dept have some form of security clearance.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

If she controls the IRS maybe she could get Trumps tax returns released huh?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Oh very cloak and dagger fish. Very creative.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Congress is strictly need to know. Huma worked at the state dept. Very different.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A theory (debunked by Comey's own testimony) advanced by the chief witch hunter rat faced Trey Gowdy. Garbage.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL

The censored areas will answer those questions.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So what were some of those favors?

Here is one example.

I hadn't had time to go looking for more, but this one is pretty blatant; not that I expect you to acknowledge the fact.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Congress is strictly need to know. Huma worked at the state dept. Very different.

edit on 26-8-2016 by whyamIhere because: this piece of carap is unworthy of my reply

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Excuses incoming!

But remember, Trump is worse. He's Hitler incarnate and will kill the planet on day one.

not from me...besides with your "excuses incoming" comment, you only care to talk to right-wingers, so why don't you leave if you want a one-sided discussion, I'm sure a mirror won't question what you say

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Stop crying.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Let's see, who does Clinton Control.

FBI

DOJ

IRS

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA

THE WHITEHOUSE

Who will even investigate ?

It's rigged..

Do your really think so?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thinking of Huma, is it ok for muslim women to be gay? Cause you know what I mean? Just asking? Not judging or anything, just academic, you know?
edit on 26-8-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: Just academic bitches

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
She could be video taped murdering somebody in cold blood and nothing would hsppen to her. Her supporters would not care and to many powerful peole have to much invested in her, its messed up

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Thinking of Huma, is it ok for muslim women to be gay? Cause you know what I mean? Just asking? Not judging or anything, just academic, you know?

If that's what it takes, she has permission from the mullahf'rs.

She even married a jewish guy for extra cover.

lol. She's a good little soldier.

She's had 2 interviews this year. 1 with some ragazine and 1 with the FBI.

So she's less accessible than hillary. Why isn't she on the sunday show talking up hillary?

She was working for the foundation and another company while at the SD.

A very hard worker! lol!!

edit on 8 27 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

She was working for the foundation and another company while at the SD.

A very hard worker! lol!!

She was even getting paid while on maternity leave, too; triple dipping and being paid for not working.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The one good thing that will (or already has) come out of this election cycle is that anyone...ANYONE with a brain in their head now knows beyond a doubt that our government has to be torn down. The corruption is like a cancer that has infected every part of the system and the only solution is to allow the host to die. Or...I guess killing it would work too. Then, maybe we can build something in its place that will actually be FOR the American people as opposed to against us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join