It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange to appear on Fox with Megyn Kelly

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Starts at 9pm ET tonight. Unfortunately, I'll have to try to stream it or catches clips afterwards. It looks like they have an interesting series of questions lined up;

Fox News

The second part of that exclusive interview is set to air Thursday night at 9 p.m. ET on “The Kelly File,” in which Assange will talk about:

The murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich and whether Assange believes it was because he was leaking information to his organization

His view of both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, including the question of what he has on Trump and whether or not that could see the light of day

The involvement of his organization and the Russians in American politics, including an assertion by him that the DNC leaks would not have seen the light of day if they were given to a news organization like the New York Times

Whether his organization is responsible for damaging material getting out and whether he feels a moral obligation to protect the innocent ensnared in some of the leaks from his group

Questions about the veracity of the 2007 video his group released from an American Apache shooting what they claimed were innocents, even though RPG/mortar rounds were found among the dead

Why exactly he is holed up, which countries want him and why -- plus the potential assassination attempt on his life earlier this week at the Ecuadorian embassy in London

Here is a mirrored live stream for Fox News on youtube for those who want to stream Part 2 (9pm et)

Here was part one of that interview:

I'm still waiting for Assange to drop a bombshell, but I'm guessing it will be more of the same rhetoric and rehashed hints. I'm sure he is just keeping the spotlight on him as he's preparing the new releases. Hopefully they are everything they are speculated to be.

Ghost
edit on 25-8-2016 by ghostrager because: Add live stream

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Must be getting close to the release.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Hopefully Julian won't waste this chance to show what he got. I'm tired of expectations.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoElection

I was hoping he would actually release something tonight, probably a promo op for the actual upcoming release

PS great username

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
FOX Entertainment, huh?

I thought he wanted credibility.

Can't wait for the great reveal.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Live stream

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think, tonight, he reinforced the idea that Seth Rich was the inside leaker at the DNC.
Kelly certainly gave him the opportunity to say otherwise.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So we get this "big" threat he's taking Hillary down.

But, he still has to go through the information?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, he's definitely not ruling out that Seth Rich was the leak and all but saying 'yes'. And really, not outright denying it makes no sense unless he is using the story to bolster his exposure. Great for short term, but would be a foolish move in regards to credibility - and he seems to hold the credibility of WikiLeaks quite high.

At the very least, he is extremely suspicious.

Here's his transcript for those interested:
link

"We're very interested in anything that might be a threat to alleged WikiLeak sources," he said. "We're not saying that Seth Rich's death necessarily is connected to our publication. That's something that has to be established. But if there's any question about a source of WikiLeaks being threatened, then people can be assured that this organization will go after anyone who may have been involved in some kind of attempt to coerce or possibly, in this case, kill a potential source."

Kelly said that it sounded as if he was suggesting that a man who leaked information to WikiLeaks was then murdered.

"If there's someone who's potentially connected to our publication, and that person has been murdered in suspicious circumstances, it doesn't necessarily mean that the two are connected," Assange replied. "But it is a very serious matter ... That type of allegation is very serious, and it's taken very seriously by us."

edit on 25-8-2016 by ghostrager because: Link added

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, he's definitely not ruling out that Seth Rich was the leak and all but saying 'yes'. And really, not outright denying it makes no sense unless he is using the story to bolster his exposure.

Or, uh, his leverage to stay protected where he is.

What if he really doesn't have anything?

(post by Orionx2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Why?

Because I don't fall in step?
edit on Fri Aug 26 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by Orionx2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm a bit disappointed by Assange's responses in the past few interviews. You'd think that he KNOWS if Hillary broke the law, or if SETH RICH was murdered for being an informant, and more. After all, Wiki-leaks is supposed to have hacked into private communications where everything underhanded and sinister was discussed.

He (sort of) seems as clueless as we are about the things he's SUPPOSED to be certain of, due to the viewing the hacked content with his own eyes. Or, maybe he hasn't seen it. After all, his hackers can't securely send him what they've obtained, since Assange is living in an Embassy that's probably being spied on. I wonder how he communicates securely with his group of hackers? They're all over the world, aren't they?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So what happened on Fox?

a reply to: Annee

Lol. That is getting kind of silly.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
So what happened on Fox?

a reply to: Annee

Lol. That is getting kind of silly.

What's getting silly?

That I think different then you, or FOX is entertainment, not news.

FOX used to be my go to station when I was a Republican.

But, they dove off the deep end - - - and today are ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join