It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Trumpocrats”: Democrats for Trump launch a super PAC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Dogs voting for cats, cats voting for dogs, it's anarchy I tell ya!!!

What's your point? Clearly people from both sides have jumped ship and joined the other team.

Is why I'm voting Guinea Pig. We've already seen cats and dogs in charge, you're all nuts. Let's try something new.
edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Hmm, the most disliked candidate who also has the most votes during a republican presidential primary in American history. That talking point was beaten to death by CNN a long time ago, probably time to find some new ones.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I actually liked Bernie when the election started. Both him and Trump were the outsiders the major media outlets smeared on a 24/7 basis, so I knew there must be something behind these candidates.

But Bernies limp-wrist during the debates for not calling out Hillary on any of her scandals while she was SoS, along with his "you make it, we take it" approach to wealth distribution and taxation really made me think twice.

Then his supporters started shutting down cities, flipping cars, burning flags, blocking freeways and attacking people at opposition rallies like a bunch of brownshirts.

Then I knew there was no way in hell I'm supporting his revolution.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

It is when his opponent is a verified national threat.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I have watched this transition firsthand a few times now.
It's actually quite entertaining to watch. A 3 stage metamorphosis from a political deviant to a fully functioning voter.

1st:
They lash out at everything Trump like an alcoholic just coming to the realization they are indeed an alcoholic.

2nd:
They denounce their candidate(s) and say "I'm not voting this year!".

3rd:
They end up listening to a Trump speech and actually agree with it.

After that it's all aboard the "Trump Train".

Of course there will always be the ones that are so indoctrinated by their leftist paradigm that can't tell the difference between presidential traits and criminal traits. That can be the only explanation for what we are seeing with people still actively supporting a corrupt disconnected monster of a human being.

Absolutely
I share the live Trump events on Facebook so my FB friends can watch what he has to say unfiltered by the mass media. When there's a live Trump event on Youtube I paste that linky right into my status. It does work!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Should be interesting to see how the new demographics of the parties will shake out.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
There are 45 white house economic advisors living at this time. They span back to Nixon's presidency. 45 men and women who have advised the Whitehouse on economic matters for the past four decades. Of those 45 presidential advisors none of them are supporting Trump. Not one republicans nor democrats.

Polls this week continue showing the wide lead Clinton has.

I think this group is not very big.

Obviously, since these advisers seemed to have been giving bad advice, thus why are debt in this country keeps accumulating, I will have to say that I believe it is time for a change! It is insanity to think that doing the same thing will result in a different outcome! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Lol! Yeah, he had the most votes with conservatives, whoohoo! When it comes to the rest of the country we all agree he's terrible. Even some of his rock solid base are becoming unhinged because of his recent flip flop on immigration.

So yes, he's the most disliked candidate in US history.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

The more I get accused of being an ignorant bigoted racist because I don't support Hillary, the more I want to vote for Trump.

I know I can't be the only one.

Right there with ya man. It's absurd the only argument the hard core Dems have is Trump and all his supporters are racist. I dislike Trump for many things, but voting for Hillary goes against everything I stand for. Not much else to it. Now I'll await to be called a racist or bigot again.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

What's interesting to me is that this PAC Founder, Christian Rickers, is a registered Lobbyist and has been his whole professional career

Somehow Briebart forgot to mention that.

www.vpap.org...

Professional Status Lobbyist at David Bailey Associates
www.intelius.com...

Wonder who is writing him the check?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Are you trying to convince me, or yourself?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Anyone that thinks Trump will do a damn thing about free trade... I have a wall to sell you. Oh wait...

And I wouldn't buy it. Trump says Mexico is going to pay so why should I.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Those trump votes will be deleted.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

NO But its WEIRD their still voting for her ...she may NOT even show up for debates anymore she'll GREEN SCREEN..82.221.129.208...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I would be ultra pissed if I was a Democrat right now. We have George Bush the third with a vagina running. Here is an uplifting video showing some turncoat Dems that have woken up.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Actually, xuenchen, this is most assuredly NOT BS. Christian Rickers grew up across the street from my family in Kenbridge, VA. I assure you that he is the 3rd child of parents who were dyed-in-the-wool Democrats and quite active in local politics.

Much like his mother, he is well studied and much like his father there is no pretense in his communications. I'm happy to see that he has truly seen the light! Cheers to you!

edit on 7-10-2016 by VaBornGal because: This message is in response to xenchen!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join