It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Trumpocrats”: Democrats for Trump launch a super PAC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you watch the video on that ridiculous website?
edit on 25-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Swills

You're being naive if you think there aren't a lot of Democrats who despise Hillary; and some of them will vote for Trump. I've met a couple of them here on ATS. Unless, that's a conspiracy too.

I mean, seriously. Is it that strange for people to dislike/hate a corrupted, lying, murderous criminal?

Very few will vote for Trump. Che.

(post by buckwhizzle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Like how Bernie promised he was going to fight the corrupt corporate bankers all the way to the convention, then bent over and grabbed his ankles for Hillary who is the embodiment of everything he spoke out against?

So much for the revolution!

edit on 25-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Trumpocrats.....yeah I know, would you like some Trumpcats instead?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

So if you don't support Trump you're not supposed to say anything? Is that what you're saying? Gee, I wonder if you've ever voiced your angst against Clinton?

SNIP
edit on 8/25/2016 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped rude comment.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

He still opposes them but unsurprisingly Trump supporters don't accept the fact Sander's always said he would support the nominee. That went double when you voted for Trump. Bernie will do anything to keep that clown out of office. So good job voting for America's most dislike canadiate in US history and handing the White House over to Clinton!

edit on 25-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Like how Bernie promised he was going to fight the corrupt corporate bankers all the way to the convention, then bent over and grabbed his ankles for Hillary who is the embodiment of everything he spoke out against?

Well since you weren't part of his Revolution and just talked trash about him anyway, what difference does it make to you.

Maybe if you supported him the revolution would have happened. But you didn't which means you aren't in a position to talk sh*t about it now as if you did support it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I still don't see why more people aren't getting behind the third party candidates this time. Take your pick...constitution, green and libertarian. They're all three still more ethical than Trump or Hillary.

The key, i think, is the media. most people still think that there is a difference between Hillary and Trump and most people don't know that there are viable third party candidates.

The second Key is the media pundits...and the ones responsible for all the social media memes, blogs and rants. They keep hammering us with the outdated and untrue message that a third party vote is a wasted vote and again we believe it because it's in a picture with words across it so it must be true.

The truth is thus: Hillary and Trump are the same person...both unethical and jerks and we can overcome that by voting third party...third party votes are not wasted votes and in fact the only way out of the corporate system that we have now. It's time to stop drinking the Koolaid people.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
You're being naive if you think there aren't a lot of Republicans who despise Trump; and some of them will vote for Clinton. I've met a couple of them here on ATS. Unless, that's a conspiracy too.

Nope, they are out there. No idea how many have crossed party lines.

I mean, seriously. Is it that strange for people to dislike/hate a corrupted, lying, orange criminal?

At least he's not murderous!

edit on 25-8-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I'm voting for 3rd party, again. I'm torn between Johnson and Stein. I have issues with both but Johnson clearly will get the most votes out of all of em and that's what's important when voting 3rd party.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

That was a final straw that sent tons of Sanders supporters over to the NON-politician, Donald J. Trump.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE:

The topic is never each other or opinions of each other. Please knock of the tit for tat before harsher actions are needed.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
You're being naive if you think there aren't a lot of Republicans who despise Trump; and some of them will vote for Clinton. I've met a couple of them here on ATS. Unless, that's a conspiracy too.

I mean, seriously. Is it that strange for people to dislike/hate a corrupted, lying, orange criminal?

I see you replaced the word 'murderous' with 'orange' in your reply to the previous reply. Funny, everything else you used word for word. At least you're not denying the murderous charge where Hillary is concerned.

link   

edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

This cycle has been very trying for voters of both parties but I suspect more Republicans are upset with their nominee than Democrats. How many have switched sides? I really can't see that being a high number because if they're sick of their nominee then their option is 3rd party since their other choice is nowhere near where they stand politically. I'm sure there are folks who may vote for their opposing parties candidate out of spite but there's no real intelligence behind that vote and I'd hope Americans are smarter than that.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Source?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The more I get accused of being an ignorant bigoted racist because I don't support Hillary, the more I want to vote for Trump.

I know I can't be the only one.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The more I get accused of being an ignorant bigoted racist because I don't support Hillary, the more I want to vote for Trump.

I imagine you're being called that because you support Trump. Not because you don't support Hillary. They are not the same thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I imagine you're being called that because you support Trump. Not because you don't support Hillary. They are not the same thing.

I support Trump over Hillary. That's no big secret. But the name-calling has become shrill as of late.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join