It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Trumpocrats”: Democrats for Trump launch a super PAC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A new trend is happening probably mostly because the Bernie Sanders supporters and many others are fed up with Hillary Clinton and her continuous lying and Clinton charity connections.

So fed up in fact they are grouping together in some new Political Action Committees known as PACs.

And they are all for Trump !!

One is named the Trumpocrats !!

I guess many people are on to the general Democrat problems especially since the DNC got exposed and many high level officials resigned.

And we saw some real heavy duty discontent at the Democrat convention last month.

Must be a raging #demexit

“Trumpocrats”: Democrats for Trump launch a super PAC

Donald Trump is getting some aid from an unlikely source: disenfranchised Democrats who are abandoning Hillary Clinton and calling themselves Trumpocrats.

The executive director of Trumpocrats PAC, Christian Rickers, said his opposition to Hillary Clinton’s candidacy is due to her position on free trade, and it’s the reason why he and many other Democrats are abandoning their party.

“I’m a lifelong Democrat, really since I was a little kid, and I still am a Democrat,” Rickers said in an interview with Breitbart. “But the Clintons—for instance, where I am from, my hometown, when I was a kid we had 15 manufacturing plants and we now have one. Nobody does anything there anymore, and that’s the same thing happening in a lot of small towns across the country really. The Clintons are really the cause of this, the cause of manufacturing going overseas with NAFTA and the trade deals and all of that.”

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Good anyone but Hilary Clinton... However it would have been nice this election cycle if we would have had a third party with even the slightest chance of winning. Perot was the closest thing we had in many years and all that happened was we got Clinton. Perot saying, "if that trade agreement is passed all you will hear is a giant sucking sound as American jobs go over seas," was a true profit, No?

Education is being used as a tool for forgetting true history/some might call it brainwashing ? WE ARE SEEKING MSM APPLICANTS FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF AMNESIA. ALL ARE WELCOME; COME JOIN THE PROGRESSIVE AND STUPID, BE HAPPY FOR IGNORANCE IS BLISS.”

edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Anyone that thinks Trump will do a damn thing about free trade... I have a wall to sell you. Oh wait...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds like BS to me, probably started by Trumps online troll army consisting of 4chan and literal white supremacists.

Anyway, in the words of you, it's a conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There's a conservative talk radio show called 'Rose Unplugged' in Pittsburg where the host, Rose Tennet, says she has been getting flooded with calls from Democrats, which is a first for her. They are all denouncing Hillary and voting for Trump.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You're being naive if you think there aren't a lot of Democrats who despise Hillary; and some of them will vote for Trump. I've met a couple of them here on ATS. Unless, that's a conspiracy too.

I mean, seriously. Is it that strange for people to dislike/hate a corrupted, lying, murderous criminal?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Anyone that thinks Trump will do a damn thing about free trade... I have a wall to sell you. Oh wait...

Funniest thing I've seen all day. Too bad we've got nothing coming close to even the Bullmoose party these days.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You're being naive if you think there aren't a lot of Republicans who despise Trump; and some of them will vote for Clinton. I've met a couple of them here on ATS. Unless, that's a conspiracy too.

I mean, seriously. Is it that strange for people to dislike/hate a corrupted, lying, orange criminal?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How many Trumpocrats are a part of this? I saw a few videos on their website, but no numbers on how many people are involved.
edit on 25-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

thank you for this valuable information. That's one super PAC that is indeed super! They're going to get a donation from many of my converted co-workers who are sick of Hillary's lawbreaking shenanigans.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

thank you for this valuable information. That's one super PAC that is indeed super! They're going to get a donation from many of my converted co-workers who are sick of Hillary's lawbreaking shenanigans.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I don't get you man; you say you dislike both Hillary and Trump, and yet, I never see you say anything against her.
It's always you, calling out and insulting Trump.

What's the deal man, are you a Hillary lover, but too embarrassed to declare as one, or am I mistaken?

link   

originally posted by: introvert
How many Trumpocrats are a part of this? I saw a few videos on their website, but no numbers on how many people are involved.

I've been searching, also. It seems to be a new movement so I guess we can wait and see if it picks up steam.

link   

all signs pointed to a huge swath of bernie supporters going over to Trump over THE ISSUES, and many here scoffed.

Yet.....

Here we are.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ok...good for them.

Thanks for letting us know...I will now forget about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Fox News interviews Trumpocrats Executive Director Christian Rickerts:

video.foxbusiness.com...=show-clips

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have watched this transition firsthand a few times now.
It's actually quite entertaining to watch. A 3 stage metamorphosis from a political deviant to a fully functioning voter.

1st:
They lash out at everything Trump like an alcoholic just coming to the realization they are indeed an alcoholic.

2nd:
They denounce their candidate(s) and say "I'm not voting this year!".

3rd:
They end up listening to a Trump speech and actually agree with it.

After that it's all aboard the "Trump Train".

Of course there will always be the ones that are so indoctrinated by their leftist paradigm that can't tell the difference between presidential traits and criminal traits. That can be the only explanation for what we are seeing with people still actively supporting a corrupt disconnected monster of a human being.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Well, that's because you aren't looking hard enough. The reason I'm so vocal against Trump on ATS is because so many posters endorse him. It's hard to find a pro Hillary, although they do pop up from time to time, like a full moon.

So no, just because I despise your clown canadiate doesn't make me a Hillary lover. Such deflections are common amongst your group.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

The Bernouts spent so much time and effort attacking Trump that they let themselves get totally blindsided by the real threat to their platform... Hillary.

Now they're just all over the place.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Funny to see Trumpettes cheer for their man totally thinking this hypocrite and pathological liar is gonna make America Great Again.

Pssstttt!!! Your man is handing Clinton the White House, just FYI.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join