It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met my Freemason Illuminati Handler today and I have the pictures to prove it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: geezlouise

I told Augie to treat you gently LOL

I wish you would have said the same when Augustus and I hooked up.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Holly cow you actually found Cthulhu, but he looks a a lot worse in person than sitting on the box taking Cr@p in the sketch above.

Kidding you both look great , or is that the deep mind control program working on me?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I love hearing about ATS friends getting the opportunity to meet in person - so happy for you! You look like 2 peas in a pod, AM likes that hat, I seem to recall another thread with pics and he was also wearing it there. Suits him well - very distinguished.

Louise, i love how you started the thread, nice build up lol sending good vibes to the two of you!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hahaha, thank you.

When he put duck tape over my mouth and did other things to me, he kept asking if it hurt. I thought that was really sweet, you know. Like he was really considering my feelings.

Seriously though, thank you ALL for meaning well. It means a lot to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I thought you meant the Mason with the snazzy hat. It looks like you had fun.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Good on you. Have fun you crazy kids. Do dumb things and live to tell about it!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Haha, thanks.

So is it dumb to meet online people that you barely know? Yeah maybe it is, but I've done it more than once and no matter how traumatizing each experience was... I'd still do it again. lol. I don't know what's wrong with me. I must be crazy.

You should join us in NYC in November, I think you're close enough?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
When he put duck tape over my mouth and did other things to me, he kept asking if it hurt.

You weren't doing that thing with your lips again, were you? The duck tape may have been warranted ... feelings or not.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Sometimes I get mouthy just so I can experience the loving, guiding hand of discipline. *wink wink*

Ew, I'm so manipulative.

But I can't help it,
spank me.

OMG JK for anyone who really thinks this is some kind of invitation, to abuse me. Cause it's not. Only Augustus has those rights at this point in time, so...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
O how cool! I didn't know you guys were meeting up. Great pic of the two of you! And...you're still alive????? Wow!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
O how cool! I didn't know you guys were meeting up. Great pic of the two of you! And...you're still alive????? Wow!

We assume she's still alive. How do we know AM isn't writing this thread under geezlouise's screen name? Hmmmm...?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Did he autograph a copy of his famous bottomless self-portrait, "Above Top Secret - Below, Not so Much?"

It is cool to see these posts when members meet up - even cooler when it turns out they (surprisingly) made it through the ordeal.

ETA: Haha... Was stuck on blank reply for quite awhile - scrolling up now, I see my thinking along the lines of chest freezers and dismembered members (pun?) wasn't all that original! Glad you're OK Augustus

edit on 8/25/2016 by dogstar23 because: Internet creepiness is funny.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I have not seen Augustus reply to any of this yet, what have you done with him?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

I have not seen Augustus reply to any of this yet, what have you done with him?

Oh, don't you worry, this is all part of the thread.

Wait for it....

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Awesome sauce! Super fun that you guys were able to meet up! Wish I lived in an area where I could meet some members. I'm actually really close (geographically) to one person, but I think he fell off the radar. There was an offer to get some people together to go Bigfoot exploring, but I am a bit of a scardy cat for that.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is just too cute! Would be a great movie-well, a nerd movie anyway-but you guys are so cute together!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Other than the fact you're not wearing a French Maid outfit...you look pretty much as I've imagined.

Geezlouise you look lovely, as well.

You DOG!!

hahahaha

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Get it girrrl

Yeahhh i'm pretty sure the mason is writing all this wearing a ski mask right about now...
J/K. ^.^
edit on 25-8-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

... Or am I?

edit on 25-8-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: tadaman

Haha, thanks.

So is it dumb to meet online people that you barely know? Yeah maybe it is, but I've done it more than once and no matter how traumatizing each experience was... I'd still do it again. lol. I don't know what's wrong with me. I must be crazy.

You should join us in NYC in November, I think you're close enough?

the most traumatizing part is usually "gotta go".

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'm surprised that he hasn't commented on here yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join